We offer you a super nutritious and beneficial proposal that you can add to your diet for belly disappeared, since it has very few calories. We will make it with four wonderful ingredients that bring satiety and freshness: cucumber, mint, ginger and, of course, lemon.
The sum of these foods, result, a cocktail of healthy and natural benefits.
Mainly, cucumber is made up of 96% water, so its caloric intake is minimal. 50 grams of cucumber only have 10 calories. It is an ideal food to add to a low calorie diet and combat overweight for belly disappeared. When consumed raw, it contributes satiety, it helps us to eat less food later. A good salad of cucumbers before each meal, will cooperate in the weight loss for belly disappeared.
It also provides the following benefits:
- Promotes the detoxification of the body
- It is a natural diuretic: it helps to fight against the retention of liquids and to eliminate toxins by the urine
- Regulates uric acid levels
- It is a natural laxative: it helps to purify the intestines in depth
- Reforms the mucus of the digestive system
- Protects the stomach walls
It is not advisable to use it for people with diarrhea, irritable bowel, chronic gastritis or for those who suffer from meteorism.
This aromatic herb has many uses in the natural medina, due to all its therapeutic benefits:
- For the digestive system: it is used to fight spasms, to eliminate gas before symptoms of swelling (prevents flatulence) and as analgesic. It helps correct digestion in general.
- For the respiratory system: its anti-inflammatory properties make it a good remedy for respiratory diseases such as bronchitis, dry cough, etc. It is also antiseptic, it prevents the development of harmful microorganisms that adhere to the walls of the airways.
- The ascorbic acid it contains, facilitates the expulsion of phlegm and mucus, helping to decongest the sinuses.
- On the skin: Also its antiseptic properties help to treat problems in the skin like eczemas.
- Combat insomnia and improve sleep quality.
- Combate the stress.
- It is a muscle relaxant when consumed in infusions.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Combate febrile pictures.
It is used in treatments for asthma, colds, flu, diarrhea, Crohn’s disease, meteorism, vomiting, intestinal colic, to prevent cardiovascular disease and eliminate halitosis and belly disappeared.
Due to its particular flavor, ginger is often used as a spice, accompanied with other ingredients. However, in Chinese medicine it is widely used as the main ingredient for the treatment of many diseases.
It is one of the foods with more anti-inflammatory properties that exists. It also contains vitamins, minerals, essential oils, amino acids and antioxidants that prevent free radical damage.
It is a revitalizing agent in general and can be used as a sexual invigorator.
He treats diseases such as:
- Sexual immortality
- Menstrual symptoms
- Digestive problems
- Common colds and flu
- Respiratory problems: helps to expel phlegm
- Heart disease: promotes blood circulation
It is an excellent food that combines in almost all our meals. It contains many vitamins, especially a high percentage of vitamin C, like all citrus fruits. Of the group of vitamins B, the highest concentration is B1. It also has important minerals for body functioning like magnesium, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, fluorine, iron and sodium.
It is frequently used for its varied benefits:
- Strengthens the immune system, helps the body not to get sick
- It’s bactericidal
- Helps eliminate toxins from the body
- Strengthens the tonicity of capillaries and blood vessels
- Helps wound healing
- It causes edema and heart failure
- It causes cerebral palsy
- Regulates blood glucose levels
- Precepts kidney stones
Its functions in natural medicine are very important as it helps in the treatment of diseases such as colds, colds, pneumonia, bronchitis, asthma, flu, aphonia, tonsillitis, pleurisy, hypertension, fever, kidney or gall stones, anemia, rickets , Oral problems such as inflammation, cavities or sores, insomnia, acidosis, constipation … and more!
Cucumber, mint and ginger lemonade
- 2 liters of water
- 1 medium cucumber
- 4 lemons
- 1 ginger root
- 10 leaves of fresh mint or peppermint
- Cut the cucumber and cut it into thin slices
- Cut a lemon, also in thin slices, remove all the seeds
- Express the remaining three lemons
- Add the cucumber, cut lemon, juice and mint leaves, to the water
- Little stevia and mix well
- Let cool for 6 hours in the refrigerator
After this time, you can strain the preparation or directly consume it as well.
It is ideal for those people who do not like drinking water alone or for those who do not get to consume the recommended liquid per day.
Thanks for reading!