Get ahead of the game by prepping five meals at the same time!
To pimp things up – try adding different spices to each chicken breast while cooking to add variety to each meal.
- 2 Tbs Spoon Coconpure Coconut Oil
- X5 130g Chicken Breast
- 450g Sweet Potato
- 1 Bag Fresh Spinach
- 450g Green Beans (trimmed)
Sprinkle of chosen spices
1) Pre heat the oven to 180oC.
2) Firstly start by cutting your sweet potatoes into wedges and place on baking tray.
3) Sprinkle all wedges with salt, pepper and paprika and place in the oven for 25 minutes.
4) Boil the kettle and place the trimmed green beans in a bowl, pour boiling water over the green beans with a pinch of salt and allow to blanch (do not cook to retain nutritious value.)
5) Place the chicken breast on a griddle or large non-stick frying pan on a medium heat and cook until brown on one side.
6) Flip the chicken over and flavour each breast with spices of choice.
7) Once chicken is thoroughly cooked place on a board to rest and cool.
8) Drain the green beans from the salted water.
9) Once all ingredients have cooled make the meal boxes.
10) Add 2 handfuls of spinach, scoop of wedges, green beans and a chicken breast to each box.
11) Store in an air tight container in the fridge.
Macros Per Meal
- Calories – 400
- Protein – 47g
- Carbs – 37g
- Fat – 8g
- Sugar – 8g