Chinese and Russians have been using aluminum foil for a long time to relieve back pain and joint pain.
This article will help you understand how you can use aluminum foil to ease your back, neck, knee or joint pain. This may look somewhat implausible to you, but you will be surprised to know how aluminum foil can magically help you get rid of pain. The procedure of this old Chinese and Russian method is very simple, you just need to wrap the affected area with aluminum foil and the pain will be gone in a short span of time. Many famous Russian doctors like A.V. Skvortsov have suggested that aluminum foil is a great alternative of expensive and harmful drugs, due to which the use of aluminum foil have become common in this decade.
Method of Application
To ease back and joint pain, you need to take a piece of aluminum foil and wrap it to the affected area with the help of a bandage. Keep it there for at least 8-12 hours, depending on the intensity of the pain. You can practice this before going to bed, in order to get a good deal of time to let the foil work on your body. Make sure you take a break of 1 week before repeating this process.
How Does this Method Work?
The traditional studies of Chinese and Russian scholars assert, when the humans wrap aluminum foil around their affected area the bio-energy that pass through their body returns to the meridians, where it first came from. When the meridian is returned to its natural state the flow of energy is regulated and the pain is relieved.
Uses of Aluminum Foil
You can use aluminum foil for a couple of problems like: neck pain, back pain, or arm pain.
- Research postulates that aluminum foil is very good for Sciatica and Herniated Disc.
- Since this method is used to regulate the natural, i.e. the original state of your body you can also use it for numbness and rheumatoid.
- You can employ the use of aluminum foil for postoperative scars.
- It can be used for relieving common cold and cough.
- Many doctors in the USA have suggested aluminum foil for the treatment of gout. In order to treat gout, you need to wrap the foil around both your thumbs and leave it for 12 hours. You should repeat this process for 12 days to get rid of gout.
- Aluminum foil is also very good for burns. To treat the burnt area of the body with the foil, you need to clean the area with cold running water for at least 5 minutes and dry it with a soft piece of cloth. If the skin is damaged more, then you can use a sterile gauze to absorb the puss and water out of the wound. If you can’t do this at home, consult a doctor. When you’re sure that your wound has dried up, then apply a thin layer of ointment commonly used for burns and place a piece of aluminum foil over it. Fasten the wound with a bandage and don’t touch it unless the pain subsides.
Aluminum Foil as an Anti-Inflammatory Agent
Since aluminum foil works as an anti-inflammatory agent for your body, you can use it to deal with external body swellings. To treat such swellings you need to wrap your affected area with 4-8 layers of aluminum foil and put a cloth or a piece of paper between the each layer. Keep the affected area wrapped up for at least one hour and then remove it carefully. Repeat the process after every two to three hours for 3-7 days depending on the intensity of soreness on your affected organ.
Aluminum Foil for Fatigue and Insomnia
Do you wish to look healthy, fresh and attractive, even after a sleepless night? Then you’re in the right place, because aluminum foil is your remedy.
To refresh your eyes and skin you need to cut the aluminum foil into small pieces and put them into a freezer for many hours.
Place the frozen aluminum foil pieces on your eyelids, cheeks or face to fresh them up. You need to keep the foil there for at least 15-30 minutes and you will be surprised to see how the traces of fatigue, insomnia and stress will disappear from your skin.
Which Side Should You Use?
Since, aluminum foil has two sides: one matte and one shiny, so there it has always been a matter of contestation among researcher regarding the appropriate side of the foil. Some scientists and doctors advocate that the patient should put the shiny side of aluminum foil directly on the affected area, while some argue that the matte side should be on the inside. No final consensus has been reached so far, so you can use any side you want and don’t worry because both of them are equally effective.