Do you suffer from regular headaches, joint pain acne, fatigue, sleeping troubles, or allergies?
If your answer is positive to at least one of these, it is very likely that your body is out of balance and full of toxins. People with weight problems are the ones that usually have too many toxins in the liver, an organ that is responsible for detoxification of the blood and metabolization of fat. So, when the liver has too much work to do, it is no longer able to function properly. This increases the risk of sudden weight gain and a wide range of health problems.
When the body is under stress, the toxins in the body go out of the fat cells, causing damage to the cells and allowing an increased amount of toxins to build up in the liver. These toxins can also stock up in the muscle, brain tissue and even in the cellular membranes.
Dr. Paula Baillie-Hamilton says that the main reason why people are overweight is due to the inability of the weight control system to handle the excessive amount of toxins that are part of the food we eat and the cosmetics we use. Also, these toxins are often found in the environment and they enter our body through the skin.
Signs That Your Body Needs Detoxification
- You have extra weight that does not shift: If you have already tried anything to lose weight and it has not shifted, the chances are a toxic load is to blame. Most toxins are lipophilic, meaning that they are stored in the body as fat.
- Unexplained fatigue: If you sleep at least 8 hours per night and you still wake up sluggish, a toxic load could be the reason. An accumulation of toxic matter is stressful on the body, which is quite challenging for the adrenal glands.
- Fuzzy thinking: Most toxins impact the brain, including MSG and aspartame, both of which make you feel spaced out all the time.
- Unexplained headaches: Unexplained headaches could indicate that your toxic load is too high. MSG, aspartame, heavy metals, artificial preservatives, and artificial colorings are known to cause regular headaches.
- Mood swings: Having mood swings could indicate a hormone imbalance, as many toxins are known to cause such imbalances in both women and men.
The best way to eliminate toxins from your system is with performing a natural detoxification process. That’s why we advise you to consume this easy-to-make detox drink.
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey
- 1,5 cups of water
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1/3 teaspoon of turmeric.
Mix the ingredients well and drink the mixture every day.