This amazing recipe has been used by the Amish people for generations now.
It has been used to treat several ailments and to give their immune system a boost in order to ward-off infections.
However, this magnificent Amish remedy is great for treating high blood pressure and lowering cholesterol levels.
Here’s what you need:
- Garlic clove (grated) – 1
- Organic lemon juice – 1 teaspoon
- Ginger (grated) – 1 piece
- Pure natural honey – 1 teaspoon
- Apple cider vinegar – 1 teaspoon
All you need to do is incorporate all the ingredients and thoroughly mix them well.
Pour the mixture in a glass jar and refrigerate for about five (5) days.
Administration And Effects
- Once the five days are up, you can consume this mixture on an empty stomach every morning and just before dinner.
- However, you should avoid taking it more than thrice daily.
- Consistently consuming this recipe will give you amazing results in just under a week.
- When you carry out a cholesterol level blood test you will be shocked by how effective this old Amish recipe is in lowering your cholesterol levels.
- It will also regulate your blood pressure and keep it at a normal state of about 120/80.
Source: My Healthy Training