Did you know that there is a natural, very effective laxative that you can prepare from the comfort of your home. The prunes are great source of fiber and help soften the stool and relieve constipation in a short time, since it is an excellent natural laxative.
BEST NATURAL LAXATIVE RECIPE
- 150 grs. dates without bone (1 cup)
- 150 grs. plums (1 cup)
- 5 cups boiled water.
PREPARATION AND METHOD OF USE:
- Cut the dates and the prunes into small pieces, and add them into boiling water.
- Simmer the mixture until it reduces.
- It should be eaten in the morning.
- This preparation can be consumed by all, regardless of age. You can even eat with yogurt, cereal or whatever you like.
Also, you can put multiple plums in a glass of water and leave them throughout the night, then the next morning consume them.
Consuming these foods rich in fiber and drinking plenty of water help in preventing constipation.
Thanks for reading!