Yes, it is possible that some women enjoy the cleanliness of the house, especially when in the end we see that everything was impeccable after so much effort.
But beyond doing things with pleasure or not, we know that the bathroom is those places as well as the kitchen, which should always be in optimal conditions.
Keeping the bathroom and tiles clean is not simply about making everything shiny, but that bacteria and germs do not proliferate that could affect our health.
In the market, we find cleaning products and disinfectants of all types and colors but they contain many chemical components that can be toxic especially if they are combined with each other.
In addition, all these products are often extremely expensive and at the end of the purchase, we find that we spend more on cleaning products than on food.
Today we will show you how to prepare a homemade cleaner that does not harm your economy and at the same time is as effective as harmless to your health.
TO PREPARE THIS HOME CLEANER YOU WILL NEED:
- ½ cup of baking soda
- ½ cup of lemon juice
- ½ cup white vinegar
- 5 liters of water
- In a container where you can hold this amount of water add bicarbonate
- Dissolve it and little by little you are adding the lemon juice mixing until everything is well integrated.
- Then, in the same way, add the white vinegar.
- You will notice that a foam is formed that is completely normal, a consequence of the union of these products.
- Once the foam settles add this mixture to a bottle with spray so you can use it more easily.
1.Sprinkle with this preparation the edges of the toilets, the joints of the ceramics and all kinds of fungal and moisture stains.
2.Let the preparation work for about 30 minutes and then, with a sponge or a brush, rub on the surface to remove the accumulated dirt.
3.Rinse with plenty of water and complete the cleaning with your deodorant or flavoring preferably.
4.Your bathroom is ready!
Thanks for reading!
Original Source: homeremediesgarden.com