We all know that a flat belly is something difficult to acquire. We have to give up snacks, sugar, juice, carbs etc.
We also have to exercise at least 30 minutes three times a week. That will help us burn fat more effectively and acquire new energy!
HERE, WE’RE PRESENTING YOU THE BEST 3-STEP APPROACHES TOWARDS A MORE EFFECTIVE FAT BURNING:
STEP NUMBER 1
- You must stop the intake of sugar of any kind!
- Don’t use sweeteners, desserts or anything that contains sugar!
- Stop using starchy vegetables!
- Stop using oats, alcohol or anything that contains added sugar!
- Stop consuming organic juices! Use natural products which are low in sugar, like for example apples!
- It’s because when you have some sugar, your body uses it like calories and it won’t try to use any of your fat reserves.
STEP NUMBER 2:
- Make sure you intake plenty of vegetables, especially beans.
- Always include some greens for breakfast! You can use them anyway you like: squeezed, steamed or cooked.
- Consume various types of mixed greens for lunch and supper!
- Make sure at least 50% of your meals are consisted of vegetables!
- Make sure to opt for fresh and steamed cruciferous vegetables if you want to lose weight the proper way. You definitely need more calories to process raw vegetables. If they’re high in fiber, they’ll become extremely purging.
- People who have problems with their blood glucose problems should use more dark greens like: kale, celery, parsley and spinach. You should also use more cauliflower, beans and asparagus.
- Avoid sweetening with apples, beets or carrots! You can only use limes. Add 6 tablespoons of hemp seeds and 2 or 3 teaspoons of ground flax seeds into your dinner.
- Stop using animal protein and use only vegetables: lentils (Vata – sort) and beans (kapha-sort and Pitta-sort).
- Decrease the amount of sugar you intake step by step: you can cut the amount of rice or other whole grains to half servings.
- Use coconut oil instead of butter and sunflower oil instead of olive oil.
- Our body needs to have protein so that it can construct new tissues and muscle. Use more lentils and beans with vegetables and a little bit of whole grains and a very small amount of oil in your diet. Oil and protein will help you remove cravings.
STEP NUMBER 3:
- Eat small amounts of food and follow a strict schedule!
- Don’t use juices! Drink only herbal teas or water with lemon!
- Make sure you have 3 little suppers or only 2 suppers every da. You can, for example, have a plate of mixed greens as a supper.
- Make sure your last meal is until 4 or 5 p.m. and never after 7 p.m.!
- Make sure you follow this strict schedule! Make more space between meals so that you can burn more fat. Never skip breakfast or any meal! Cook your dinners, eat and when you start feeling full, stop eating!
- You may need some time to adjust.
- As a bonus, you can start juice fasting and light weight training.
- 30 minutes every other day would be enough.
- Cardio should be done to warm up. Then, cool down, but focus on the weight preparing so that you can construct muscle.
- 10 minutes of strong cardio like for example running or biking that will help you start sweating and increase your heart rate are what you need.
- Include two sets in each, but make sure you rest 1-2 minutes in the middle of sets.
- Make every set until you start feeling muscle strain (work up to it).
- Maybe you don’t have time for the gym. Run in nature instead! Run up the stairs! Lift some weights after that! You must work your muscles!
- People who can’t workout or don’t want to must do juice fasts and eat only 2 suppers every day.
Thanks for reading!