Genital warts are more common than people might think they are. For people who are unaware of what genital warts are, this is a specific kind of HPV infection, which occurs on the genitals and is basically considered to be a sexually transmitted infection.
This infection is characterised by small, soft growths on the penis and the whole genital area. The best way to deal with this condition is to either visit a medical specialist or take help of recognised home remedies. One of the best home remedies for getting rid of genital warts is Apple Cider Vinegar. The vinegar can be used in a number of ways to get rid of the infection and get back to normal life again.
What causes genital warts?
Though there are more than over hundred different types of infection that can affect the genital area, the genital warts is considered as one of the most common. The causes that lead to the growth of genital warts, include:
- HPV or the Human Papiloma Virus
- Type 6 and type 11 HPV
- Unprotected sexual activity
- Unprotected sexual intimacy with more than one individual
- Sexual intimacy with infected individuals
- Sexual intimacy with individual whose sexual history is dubious or unknown
- Taking part in direct sexual experiences from a very young age
- Already fostering other infections, such as- herpes or HIV
The virus is recognised to leave warts on finger, face etc, with genitals being the most commonly affected area. Once the infection is spread, the most common solution is to get wart removal.
How to recognise the symptoms of Genital Warts?
There are a number of ways you can recognise whether you have genital warts. Some of these symptoms include:
- Flesh colored bumps
- Bumps that are soft to the touch
- Look like miniature heads of a cauliflower
- Maybe found in a larger cluster
- Can be find inside the vagina or urethra
- Can be found on the penis or inside the anus
- Can be found on the vulva or cervix
- These bumps come around between the time span of six weeks to six months post the infection
- Though these warts are more or less restricted to the genital area, it is but possible to see them outbreak in other areas, such as- the lips, the throat, the palette, or the tongue.
How does Apple Cider Vinegar help get rid of Genital Warts?
As mentioned above genital warts are a common sexually transmitted infection. Other recognised names for genital warts include condylomata acuminate or venereal warts. One of the best ways to get rid of this problem is to learn How to Apply ACV to Warts? Some of the ways ACV acts as the one of the best home remedies for getting rid of genital warts, include-
Soak cotton balls in ACV and Apply with Tape
In case that you have genital warts over or under your penis, applying apple cider vinegar to the area can bring quick relief. Now, the question is, how do you use apple cider vinegar for warts? All you need is a small piece of tissue paper or a cotton ball. Take the tool of your choice and dip it in ACV until fully soaked. Take the soaked piece of tissue/ cotton and place it on the affected area. Wait till the excess liquid streams off. Then attach the tissue/cotton to the affected area with a band aid or a duct tape. Leave it on for a couple of hours. Once the recommended time elapses open the tape and clean the place gently, patting it dry, subsequently. Repeat the process everyday for best results.
ACV Applied Tampons for the female intimates
In case that you have recognised with a case of genital warts in your vagina, you can use this unique measure to get rid of the situation. Take a tampon and apply apt amount of apple cider vinegar to it. Use this soaked peace of tampon as you usually do and leave it in for a couple of hours, letting the ACV do its work. Similar to the above point, clean your intimate area with a clean piece of cloth and pat it dry. Repeat the process daily for quick remittance from genital warts.
ACV Soaked Tissue to Wipe your Anal Area
One of the toughest spots to cure, when affected with genital warts is your anus. Apple cider vinegar for anal warts is one of the best treatments for getting rid of this problem. What you need here is a clean piece of tissue or muslin cloth. Dip your choice of carrier into a bowl of Apple Cider Vinegar and let it stay unless and until completely soaked through. Drain the excess liquid and use the carrier to apply to the warts in your anal area.
Dab warts with ACV
In case that the warts are not to severe, you can simply treat them by dabbing ACV on them frequently throughout the day.
What kind of precautions will help stay away from genital warts?
Some of the best precautionary steps you can take to safeguard yourself from genital warts, include:
- Taking the Gardasil vaccine, an HPV Vaccine
- Stay away from sexual contact that involves touching skin of intimate parts
- Stay away from smoking
- Stay stress relieved
- In case of sexual intercourse, use protection to avoid genital or plantar warts
- You can also use, plastic wrap or dental dams for protection during sexual intimacy
- In case that you have been affected with the HPV virus even after taking all precautions or have been infected before you can use any, the best option you have here is to use Apple Cider
- Vinegar to get rid of warts. It is without a doubt one of the best and most successful home remedies for getting rid of genital warts. This is a tried and tested home remedy, which will bring you relief within the shortest compass of time and in the most cost effective and efficient way.
Thanks for reading!