According to the Mayo Clinic, high blood pressure can cause a lot of health problems even like heart disease. The more blood your heart pumps, blood pressure will be higher.
High blood pressure can be a sign for stroke. The causers of high blood pressure are stress, poor diet and physical inactivity.
Pressure regulating foods
They are rich in fiber, potassium (helps balance the amount of sodium in our cells.) and magnesium.
This is controller of blood pressure, low blood pressure, high cholesterol and etc. There is evidence that allicin, the active compound in garlic may use the same mechanism as blood pressure drugs called ACE inhibitors to lower blood pressure.
CUCUMBER GARLIC SALAD
Make it every day to improve your cardiovascular health.
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 cucumber
- A few spoonfuls of water
- ½ -1 tablespoonapple cider vinegar
- Peel the garlic and crush it with the side of your knife.
- Set aside.
- Wash the cucumber and cut it into small pieces.
- Add the cucumber to a large glass bowl.
- Mince the garlic and add to the mixture.
- Add the vinegar and water and adjust if necessary.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve.