Have you ever wondered if you can rejuvenate your face skin? Obviously there are no miracles, but what we can, is to help you look younger and healthier, giving you more tonicity and more elasticity. And an effective and simple remedy is to take advantage of this “Japanese” economic mask. Do you want to know what it is and how it is done?
We all know how much we regularly spend on cosmetics, creams and treatments. Too much, no doubt. The interesting thing about all these industries dedicated to the world of beauty is that they use natural ingredients that are available to all of us. But, obviously, these are used and synthesized in such large quantities in the creams sold in stores; And we usually try some creams throughout our lives, depending on our age and our needs.
In our health blog we have often mentioned the wonderful benefits of avocados, grapes and aloe vera for our beauty, but today we want to introduce such a basic element that you probably never considered it: rice. A remedy of Japanese origin? Yes it is. It is a very traditional female remedy in the Eastern world. Let us explain its benefits.
The benefits of rice to rejuvenate the face
- Rice is a good tonic for the skin . It has an ingredient called inositol that is wonderful in helping to slow down aging by promoting blood circulation and effectively benefiting the overall health of the skin.
- The rice is rich in vitamin B . You already know the many virtues of vitamin B to take care of our skin, our hair, our nails …, stimulates the regeneration of the skin, contributes to soften the skin and strengthens the skin against external elements.
- The rice hydrates, regenerates and reaffirms the skin . This virtue comes mainly from rice water, a very traditional remedy for Japanese women.
- Rice has anti-wrinkle effect . As we have already noted, the secret of rice to rejuvenate the face lies in its component inositol. This can counteract wrinkles and stimulate circulation in facial skin, which is always so delicate.
- Rice is a great exfoliator . It is surprising, but among its virtues we must also add phytic acid. And what does this element do? It removes dead skin cells, helping to rejuvenate the face slowly.
- It eliminates the imperfections of acne . Again, it is the rice water which is the ideal part of this treatment to cleanse our skin of foreign elements. Purge, tone and reduce facial imperfections caused mainly by acne. It is best to perform a treatment at least two days a week.
Rejuvenating “Japanese” Face Mask
Now you know that our mask of Japanese origin has rice as its basic element. Rich in vitamins and rejuvenating properties, it is worth the effort to apply this remedy at least twice a week. If you wish, you can supplement this mask with your usual creams, as it is an easy way to get extra benefits in a very economical way. And be sure – it provides good results.
1. What do I need to prepare my mask?
This rejuvenating mask will require the following ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons organic brown rice. You can find this in the market or natural food stores, make sure above all that it is organic, ie free from pesticides or chemicals, so you will get all the natural properties of rice.
- One and a half spoonfuls of distilled water
- Two tablespoons of ripe avocado.
- Half a teaspoon of honey.
2. How do I prepare my rejuvenating mask?
1.It is very easy, as you can imagine. The first thing we do is cook the rice. You use very little rice, as you can see, but we want to be sure that the mask is freshly made every time, since it is how to benefit from its characteristics. Heat the rice until tender and then separate the water from the rice. Save the two items.
2.What we do now is to strain the rice and place it in another bowl and add the avocado and the honey. Use a spoon to stir the mixture well to create a fine, homogeneous paste. When you are ready, apply it to your skin.
3.Leave on your face for at least 15 or 20 minutes. Then use a cotton swab to remove it and wash your face with the rice water you previously reserved. In this way, you will exfoliate and treat small stains and impurities.
As you can see this facial mask of Japanese origin is very complete, simple and cheap. It allows us to benefit from both rice and rice water. If you prepare this remedy twice a week, it will rejuvenate your face every day. Try it!
Thanks for reading!