Numerous people confuse the term “core” and think it is the same as “abs”, but these are in fact quite different. The core is a larger term and involves the abs, glutes (butt), lower back muscles, and hips.
Training your core will give you stronger abs, but it will also improve your posture, alleviate low back pain, help you avoid various injuries, and can improve your athletic performance. The following exercise plan will do miracles for your body and belly fat!
This first workout will take you less than 5 minutes for one circuit because of the simple exercises. If you feel like you can do more, complete the entire routine one time more.
- Exercise #1: Skyscrapers — 10 per side
- Exercise #2: Windshield Wipers — 10 per side
- Exercise #3: Army Crawls — 36 steps
This day includes more challenging workout that can take less than 5 minutes. You can perform one more round if you feel like you can do some extra challenge.
- Exercise #1: Breakdancer — 15 per side
- Exercise #2: Skydiver — Hold for 30 seconds
- Exercise #3: Dead Bug — 10 reps
- Exercise #4: Thread the Needle — 10 per side
This is the elite core workout which consists of a tough and quick 6-minute circuit that will test your entire body.
- Exercise #1: Crab kicks into Superman — 6 per side
- Exercise #2: Star leg raise — 10 per side
- Exercise #3: Side V-ups — 10 per side
- Exercise #4: Over/under — 10 per side
Thanks for reading!