Some people are more likely than others to have dark circles or puffiness in their eyes.
Fatigue, lack of sleep and stress are among the most common factors that have a great influence on these marks under the eyes. Over time, the begs start to store fat and fluid, and lead to inflammation which in turn make the dark circles become more noticeable.
There are also other factors which can contribute to the development of this problem: genetic factors, allergies, side effects caused by the consumption of certain drugs. It is very important to treat dark circles and bags on time because if they are not treated early, they can be only eliminated by a small surgery.
There are a number of available products and treatments that can help you to eliminate dark circles and bags.
However, we strongly recommend you to treat this problem with homemade recipes that are completely natural and safe to use. Moreover, they are very easy and simple to prepare.
Natural treatments to remove dark circles and bags quickly.
1. Sweet potato
The potato starch has bleaching properties. This vegetable has a high content of water and can moisturize your skin and fight inflammation.In order to eliminate dark circles and bags, you should cut potato slices 1.5 thick and place them in the refrigerator for 10 minutes. Then, apply them on your eyelids and bags and let them stand for 15 minutes.
Cucumber has powerful anti-inflammatory properties and can provided amazing effects when applied topically. All you have to do is to cut cucumber slices 0.5 cm this and place them over your eyes until they warm then change them with new slices. Repeat this for 20 minutes and you will immediately notice improvements.
3. Green tea
Green tea has the ability to prevent fluid retention, eliminate toxins from the body and prevent inflammation. It is recommended to drink 2 cups of green tea a day: 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening. You can also moisturize two green tea bags with a little hot water and when they warm, remove the excess water and apply the sachets over your eyes.
4. Cow or goat’s milk
You should place the milk in the refrigerator. When cool, soak 2 cotton balls and place them on your eyelids and pouches. Let them stand for 15 minutes then rinse with cold water.
You should place an apple in the refrigerator and when it is very cold, lick it together with 1 tablespoon of oats until it forms a thick paste. Cover your face with it and let it act for 15 minutes. Then, rinse with cold water. Apples have the ability to relax the muscles, so it will help you to relax your tired and tense face after a long day.
- It is very important to have a quality sleep and rest. Fatigue is considered as the major cause of this problem. So, if you do not rest and relax, you will not be able to eliminate dark circles and bags.
- Make sure to avoid anything that promote fluid retention such as consumption of salt and physical inactivity.
- Drink plenty of water, at least 2 liters a day. A body that is well-hydrated can release toxins easily, improve skin health, and prevent fluid retention. This will eliminate your darks circles quickly and effectively.
- Consume diuretic foods like green tea, asparagus, etc.
- Try to protect your face from damage by sun exposure and make sure to take care of your face with moisturizes as well.
- Cosmetics can have negative effects and cause inflammation around your eyes.
- Make sure to avoid the habit of rubbing your eyes continuously. A lot of people do this regularly every day and they are even not aware of it. Rubbing the eyes can irritate and damage the delicate tissues around your eyes.
Thanks for reading!