Almost everyone enjoys massages and knows that it is an incredible way for relaxation and for your overall health. A massage can boost your metabolism, stimulate the sweat glands, reduce fat, increase the blood flow and rejuvenate the skin.
What are the benefits of having a massage?
- It boost your massage
- Stimulates secretion of sweat
- Reduces the amount of fat
- Helps blood flow
- Makes the skin feel and look younger
It is extremely important to massage your feet before going to sleep.
The feet have a crucial role in the nervous system. The soles of the feet contain the most sweat glands and nerve endings. The nerve endings are connected to other organs of our body, when you massage your foot it also stimulates the organs. Applying pressure on certain points on the body is a sure way to get rid of numerous diseases.
It is necessary to use the thumb and apply pressure on certain areas and hold for a few seconds. For best results do this massage for 10-15 minutes.
Here are some self-massage techniques for feet at home:
1. Hold the toes with one hand and the ankle with the other, then slowly rotate the foot, first in one direction, then in the other.
2. Push the heel with one hand and push on the back of the foot (nail side) with the other hand in the opposite direction for about 15 seconds, as if squeezing the foot.
3. Hold your thumb and forefinger of one hand on the Achilles tendon (just above the heel) and push down on the foot near the toes with the other hand, so that the heel is stretching.
4. Holding the foot on both sides with both hands, turn it to one side and then to the other side several times.
5. Rub the pads between the bases of the fingers.
6. Pull each toe one by one: for this you should slowly pull two adjacent toes to the sides, stretching the skin between them.
7. Holding the foot with one hand grip each toe with the thumb and forefinger of the other hand, rotate each toe several times and then pull for a few seconds.
8. Pull all the toes at once, holding one hand on the big toe and the other on four other toes. Pull the foot up and shake it.
Thanks for reading!