High cholesterol levels, poor eating habits, especially foods that lack fiber, consuming too much salty foods, and little fluid intake can cause poor blood circulation.
The new bad circulation
The high consumption of saturated fats lead to high cholesterol levels which damages the blood vessels and elasticity that they have to hold the blood flow with absolute freedom for all the arteries miss.
This causes circulatory issues. Let us check who you can naturally reduce poor blood circulation.
- Extension – stretch the libs in the morning to help you with your poor circulation.
- Joint exercise – in a standing position, raise yourself on the toes and down on the heels, making sure you feel
- the muscles tense. Repeat the procedure 10 times.
- Neck exercises – relax your neck and turn your head to the left and right, counting to 10. After that, roll your head and bend down to the chest. If there are crunches, it means that you are doing this well.
- Lizards – do 10 pushups after the morning shower to provide you energy during the day.
- Increasing heels and toes – sit on the floor with the knees bent at 90 degrees and lift your toes, keeping the heels on the ground. Put them back on the floor and do one leg at a time, then treating both of them. Balance the exercise on the heels and toes.
- Feet rotation – move your foot in a clockwise direction while you sit in a chair. Repeat it 10 times to improve circulation and flexibility of the legs.
- Hand exercises – with this exercise your circulation will improve and you will prevent cramps. Stretch and extend your fingers of one hand, and then make a fist and hold for a few seconds. After that, loosen the joint and rotate the hand in a circular motion from the shoulder. Do this for 1 minute.
- Take a walk – walking will be the best thing to improve your circulation as it contracts and relaxes the muscles, stimulating blood pumping. If you walk for 2-3 times a week you can also reduce stress.
- Swimming – it involved all the muscles, stimulating the blood flow. This exercise is great for people of all ages, and especially for those with joint and muscle issues.
- Yoga – this is a control technique which improves breathing oxygen concentration in the blood which has an amazing effect on circulation.
- Dancing and cycling – this will improve the circulation in the lower body parts.