Nutritionists often recommend soy milk as a healthy substitution of regular milk, and numerous people consume it on a daily basis, believing that they are doing the right choice.
However, recent studies have shown that soy milk can seriously harm health, and cause a real chaos in the organism. Here are the most important reasons why you should stop consuming soy milk right now:
- Soy is among the richest foods in pesticides, and 99% of it is GMO.
- Studies have shown that the consumption of soy supports the need for vitamin D and B12.
- Soy contains a compound similar to B12, but since the body cannot process it, it causes vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Soybeans contain a substance which may result in clots, known as hemagglutinin, which often leads to clumped red blood cells.
- The production of soy protein isolate and textured soy protein out of delicate soy proteins involves high temperatures which can severely affect health.
- Soy is rich in toxic isoflavones, including genistein and daidzein, which support the development of breast cancer.
- Soy and soy products are rich in phytic acid which inhibits the digestion of magnesium, copper, iron, calcium, and zinc.
Moreover, soybeans contain phytoestrogens (plant estrogen), which obstructs the function of the endocrine system and has been linked to breast cancer and male infertility
Soy foods are rich in toxic aluminum, which has been related to the onset of Alzheimer’s and also affects the kidneys and the nervous system.
Soybeans also include antinutrients, which are natural toxins, and the consumption of a few glasses of this milk daily can adversely affect the menstrual cycle
Furthermore, numerous studies have provided evidence that the food-grade carrageenan in soy milk causes severe health problems, including colon cancer, ulceration, gastrointestinal inflammation, and lesions in lab rats.
According to the American Diabetes Association, a recent research has found a link between insulin and glucose resistance in lab rats and the use of food-grade carrageenan.
Regarding all this, we strongly advise you to stop consuming soy and soy products, as they can have detrimental effects on your health, and may cause severe health conditions.
Thanks for reading!