If someone special has given you a beautiful rose, and you would like to keep it alive forever, this trick is for you! Today we teach you how to root a cut rose , in the simplest and most practical way, with this fabulous gardening trick.
Look how to root a cut rose , to make it bloom, and never lose it.
How to root a cut rose with this fabulous trick
Surely more than once you’ve wondered how to root a cut rose. With this spectacular method, you’ll be able to do it the easy way.
This is a fairly quick gardening trick, for which you will need just a few basic elements, which you already have in your garden.
If you want to know how to root a cut rose , to keep your beautiful flower alive forever, follow this fabulous trick step by step.
You will need:
- A potato
- The stem of a rose
- A plastic bottle
- A knife
- A flower pot
Once you’ve got everything you need, proceed as follows:
- Take the knife, and make a hole in the middle of the potato.
- Insert the rose stem into the hole made.
- Put the soil in the pot, and leave a space in the middle, to place the potato there, with the stem up.
- Cut the bottle into its base, so you can insert it into the stem.
- For a whole week, water the earth every day.
- After the set time, the stem will have begun to cast its first leaves, and you will only have to wait for the flowers to be born.
This is a hundred percent effective trick, for all who seek to know how to root a cut rose , to make it bloom.
With this fantastic method, you can make beautiful roses in your garden.
Thanks for reading!