Fresh fruit juices are a perfect way to provide numerous nutrients needed by the body and to satisfy your sweet tooth. Yet, you should make sure you do not consume too much fresh fruit juices, as they have sugar.
In order to lose excess weight, you should consume 500 calories less during the day. The following fresh juices will be a perfect alternative for one meal during the day
Prepare these the following juices and add ice in a 2:1 ratio.
Best fruit juices:
- Cranberry, prune, and grape
- Pear and apple
- Watermelon and apple
- Orange and grapefruit
- Apple, pineapple, and pear
The following green combinations are extremely delicious and nutritious:
- Cucumber, parsley, celery, and ginger
- Celery, tomato, dill, and spinach
- Spinach, ginger, cayenne, tomato, garlic
- Lemon, dill, cabbage, spinach
- Celery, garlic, sweet basil, kale, tomato
These are the best combination fruit juices:
- Green apple, kale, mint, cucumber, strawberry
- Blueberry, cucumber, cabbage, mint, raspberry
- Watermelon, pineapple, mango, and orange bell pepper
- Pineapple, spinach, watermelon, cayenne, orange
- Orange, ginger, lime and lemon
The combinations of vegetables and fruit juices are extremely useful as they are high in nutrients and thus provide amazing health benefits. For example, parsley acts as a mild diuretic, while cucumber effectively detoxifies the body.
Furthermore, watermelon contains alkaline fluid which neutralizes acids and detoxifies the kidneys. Thus, in order to do a total body cleanse, you can prepare a juice of parsley, cucumber, watermelon, and ginger.
Moreover, the consumption of fresh juices is beneficial for weight loss, as they help you consume less food and calories, abut still provide the necessary nutrients for the body.
On the other hand, bottled juices contain fewer nutrients due to the process of pasteurization, done to prolong their shelf life, and are high in flavors and sugar. Therefore, you should prepare your own fresh juices at home and preserve the nutrients.
The following video will provide instructions on how to use your simple blender as a juicer:
SEE THE VIDEO BELOW: