Nowadays, it is very hard to maintain a proper body weight and we all know that.
Millions of people worldwide, struggle with excess pounds. Half of the world’s population, in future, will have issues with obesity, according to statistics.
Obesity can cause many problems like diabetes, thyroid problems, cardiac problems, digestive problems, ulcers, blood pressure problems, psychological and physical stress. It is very easy to gain weight, but losing those pounds can be a big problem.
Some of the reasons people gain weight are sleeping during the day, insomnia, unhealthy lifestyle, consuming foods like pastries, fried food, bakes, flour and bread, lack of physical activity, consuming fast food, packaged foods and processed foods.
Obese people aren’t aware that they’re overweight and they have many problems that need to be solved. If you have some extra pounds and you don’t like that, you should try and change the diet and lifestyle. You can find if you are overweight by using fat percentage and WTH (waist-to-hip) ratio.
For women, it’s allowed to have 25 percent and 2,3 percent increase. Also, the clothes can help you notice that you have gained weight. If they are becoming smaller, you need to be careful. When you’re sure that you are overweight, you need to prepare a diet plan. Get help from a nutritionist or find something on the Internet.
Follow these tips:
- You should choose a liquid diet with more milk and many soups. Include 25 to 30 percent of liquid meals.
- Don’t eat after 8pm. If you can’t resist, drink some milk or eat a piece of fruit.
- Start your day and end it with a glass of lukewarm water;
- Eat less food and eat small meals so you will feel hungry every three hours.
- Don’t drink water during the meals and after them, wait for an hour.
- Avoid tea, canned juice, soft drinks, coffee and alcohol.
- Walk at least 4 times on a daily basis for fifteen minutes before the meals.
- Consume lightly cooked vegetarian food with some meals.
- Consume smoothies, fresh fruit, salad, lime juice. Don’t consume snacks more than four times a day as it will become a habit.
- Avoid sweets, canned food, pizza, pastries, processed food, fried food and hot dog, as they contain chemicals and many preservatives.
Thanks for reading!