The bathroom is a place which actually invites a lot of bacteria and can be a place from where diseases can spread. It is no doubt that it is the most unpleasant room in terms to keep it clean. For germaphobe people, it is a difficult task to conduct.
There are many disinfectant sprays and cleaners which are very harsh and often are the only option to keep the bathrooms span and spic.
What’s in a toiler bowl cleaner?
Almost all bathroom cleaning product contain harsh chemicals including bleach, so it is not very recommendable for you to use them, especially if you have kids. Once the chlorine from the bleach is combined with acid, a poisonous gas is produced. This gas is like the one that people used to use back in the World Wars. Most people know that bleach is a corrosive and dangerous irritant that can easily burn your skin and other surfaces and materials that come into contact with it.
The bathroom cleaning products also contain ten to fifty percent of hydrochloric acid, an acid related to kidney damage and irritation of the respiratory tract. There are products that contain fragrances that can also be hazardous when inhaled and lead to allergic reactions, airway inflammations, and headaches. Some chemicals and substances in the bathroom cleaners can even lead to hormone disruptions.Bearing in mind all the hazards of the bathroom cleaning products, we recommend that you try these homemade natural toiler bowl cleaners.
DIY Toilet Bombs
These bombs will get rid of stuck-on grime and take the work out of your cleaning routine.
Things you need:
- Citric acid- ½ cup
- Baking soda- ½ cup
- Essential oils- 25 drops
- Cornstarch- ½ cup
- A spray bottle full of water
- Gallon size zip-top bag
- Cupcake molds
- Consolidate citrus extract, baking soda, and cornstarch into your ziplock sack and shake well.
- Spritz the blend 2-3 times with a touch of water, seal the sack and massage the blend.
- Rehash 5-7 times.
- Work the blend until it has the same surface as pie mixture.
- Include essential oils and massage once more.
- Expel the blend from the sack and pack it firmly into your molds.
- Abandon them in a cool, dry spot to dry for 2-3 days.
- Next, expel them from their molds and dry for another 2-3 day.
- Store in an impenetrable holder.
- To utilize, drop one into your latrine bowl and let it bubble out. At that point, just flush and work is finished!
This is the easiest way to keep your bathroom clean and keep your family safe from toxic chemicals. Try it today!
Thanks for reading!