4 months down, 8 more to go. You are making substantial progress on your goals, right?

4 months down, 8 more to go

You are making substantial progress on your goals, right?

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Just hit 135kg bench, 200kg DL and my squat is lagging at 160kg but otherwise, a good start to the year.
    Im cutting too so I'm super confused as to why I'm gaining strength. Maybe it's all the protein

Fitness wise, no, but I made pretty good social/mental gains in the meantime

Astonishingly yes, even if my elbow is sore basically 24/7. Manual/finger extension exercises help, a lot.

I hit 100kg for 3x5 bench, stronger than ever but I'm burned out. Only doing it twice a week at the moment, I need to focus on uni and finding work and I'm stressed. Idk what to do.

I ignore women

>405 bench
    not yet, I hit 355 pretty confidently 5 weeks ago with maybe 10 left in the tank. I’m going to max out again in 8 weeks, hopefully I can hit 385.
    >675 deadlift
    Not yet, I only got back up to 635 but I’m not worried about this one at all.
    >Release 12 songs
    I haven’t even released one 🙁
    but I’ll change this real soon 🙂

My sleep and discipline are off.

please give advice for going from 2pl8 bench to 3pl8 bench

I ignore women

I don't know anything about your routine but for me the biggest problem was that I wasn't simply eating enough. If you aren't gaining 0.5-1lb of weight on a weekly average then you won't progress no matter how good your program is. Bulking and cutting is not a meme, maingaining and recomping is.

If that's covered then the problem is volume which was the other problem I had; I used to make sure all my push movements were balanced out with a pull movement to avoid imbalances until I realized that's a waste of time and that every athlete's physique is going to be biased towards the muscles that matter the most, so I dropped lowered the sets of back movements and replaced them with more push movements.

>355 bench
      Wow that's nice, how much do you weigh?

Also what kind of music do you make?

I ignore women

Thanks! I weigh 185 right now and bulking. I make contemporary rnb/pop music like frank ocean imho.

>and bulking. I make contemporary rnb/pop music like frank ocean
          Wow based asf, I love rnb. Wouldn't never expect someone from IST to be making that type of music.
          You mind showing your music?

I ignore women

I don’t have anything completely finished (vocals, mixed, and mastered) but here’s an early instrumental for one of my songs.

nope i havent done shit and im really sick of life

Eh I’ve been lifting for like 6 months now and I feel better but I get significant soreness after every work out still. Shills on here told me this goes away but all that’s happened is I lift more weight and do more reps but the soreness stays the same.

Dropping weight, getting stronger, still sober

Doing good so far

was thinking of grabbing a beer tonight, but this comment reminded me not to be a degen.
      thanks.

im trying for 90kg 1rm on le bench tomorrow
    goal is 100kg for end of the year
    i hope i can make it
    already eating a frickton of calories but barely gaining weight, getting real tired of cooking/eating (3500kcal)

I'm making physical gains but I'm not making career gains. I don't like this lying israeli media saying jobs are booming.

As of today's job report from the US Dept of Labor, we're now in the longest stretch in US history where unemployment is less than 4%.

More israeli lies. Frick Joe Biden.

idk, sounds like you just suck at your field of employment.

In the gym sure, elsewhere no.
    I am 40 and I have no woman, I have no children, I have no house, I have no friends, I have no money and live paycheck to paycheck. When will my real life begin bros? I'm tired of the grind, I'm tired of this life, just very very tired that's all.

>When will my real life begin bros?

yeah. gf broke up with me. date tonight then one tomorrow.

when did you get over missing her?
      >asking for me

finished my college finals and gonna go back home for summer break. Haven't been able to hit the gym in like a week, but went for a run today and starting back again either tonight or tomorrow. Been feeling down lately but want to move on. frick this feeling.

career and social, no

Gym goals, yes

I passed level 2 of my certification but I couldn’t get a better job

>lost 5 lbs last month
    >gaining strength and muscles again
    >learned how to cook some healthy and protein-rich meals for myself
    >started taking martial arts classes twice a week
    >made some friends at the gym
    >took 2 college classes and signed up for 2 more
    >haven't read as many books as I hoped but still read some
    >still practicing music a few times a week
    >found a much cheaper living situation so I can finally start saving some money
    >wasting less time and money on stupid bullshit (even though I'm still browsing here)
    >talking to some girls
    Yeah I'm doing alright

My only goal is to commit suicide by the end of the year, and given how I’m so unconscionably depressed that I can barely keep my eyes open all day, I think I’m close to achieving it.

my goal for this year is sobriety

doing well so far.

Thinking of breaking up with my wife because I fell in love with someone else.

It's been a pretty shitty time lads.