>be me. >Above average height (5'11"). >broad shoulders. >Barrel chest. >Strong legs

>be me
>Above average height (5'11")
>broad shoulders
>Barrel chest
>Strong legs
>Big hands
>>Alas, I be cursed with wrists found on a maiden
I'm ngmi, am I?

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

nobody cares about wrists except for weird people on the internet

>Cleans, skull crushers, deadlifts, bench all make me go owie zowie
      I'll never achieve my full potential because my limp dick wrists deny me a man's grip strength, you stupid c**t

You grip things with your hands, not your wrists. Wrists have no impact on grip strength.

>Above average height (5'11")
    Maybe if you live in China

average height (5'11")
    >5'
    lmao

How's life in the Shire? Have you seen Gandalf lately?

average height (5'11")
    kek, arch duke of manlets here thinks he's not a manlet

>Above average height (5'11")
    LMAO
    the average height of young white men (the only people that matter) is 6'1. These numbers you see online come from statistics that include browns, elderly people, midgets, trannies, and all sorts of dysgentic creatures. If you've ever been outside for a moment you'll realize people are way taller nowadays than the internet has you believe. Your height is on the shorter end of the range.

>the average height of young white men (the only people that matter) is 6'1
      where are you getting these numbers

>5’11
        >above average

average height (5'11")
        kek, arch duke of manlets here thinks he's not a manlet

How's life in the Shire? Have you seen Gandalf lately?

How's life in the Shire? Have you seen Gandalf lately?

How's life in the Shire? Have you seen Gandalf lately?

Only incels think like this. 5’11 is well above average even in Oceania
        Keep projecting your height issues onto me

Shut the frick up, idiot. Think before you decide you have something to say.

>5’11
    >above average

Frick, if a manlet like me can impregnate 2 different women and such, you should be beating me.

Just so OP knows, I'm a 5'8 manlet who impregnated 2 women. If you think it's over, it's because you aren't trying.

Did you really type this out again because no one cares to comment? Cringe dude

Cringe all you want, just know you're a total homosexual with all the tools you need to win but you're too much of a pussy to do anything.

I’m not op, just thought it was cringe af you re typed out impregnating a woman mere moments after already stating it because no one complimented you kek
            Sad shit

I'm proud of it. It's a big deal for me.

Sorry anon I’m a 6’1 virgin projecting
                It’s actually pretty based

Thanks anon, don't be too proud. I'm a bit of a shithead / moron who fricked up his marriage to an alright look Russian who couldn't give me a second kid and I ended up knocking up a half Vietnamese half Italian (probably autistic) woman. I feel like a bad father and a bad man. You're probably a better man than me.

>be me
    >just barely average height (6')
    >broad shoulders
    > meh chest
    > worst combo large but not strong legs
    > fem hands
    > avg wrist
    It barely matters, I'm making it.
    flip it around, if you're making it then these become the traits of a winner.

I'm 5'11" with thin wrists and I'm happily married and have a family. It's really not the death sentence you think it is.

Dude stfu no one gives a shit about your slightly hunchback of Notre Dame wrists or whatever the frick you got you ignore all the things that are fine with your body and look at something overly specific most people straight up don't notice fricking have a nice day you insecure b***h.

Op her, this has nothing to do with women. I simply want to be as strong as possible and my wrists are denying me of my glory, hope that helps

kek thats me too, my only weak part are my wrists. I found that wrist roller and rice bucket helped quite a bit however, especially with preventing injuries.