>be me. >in college class

>be me
>in college class
>got grouped with two dudes a fat girl and a slim girl to complete an inclass assignment
>at this point in time I've put on enough size that makes it nearly impossible to hide the width of my shoulders in any jacket I choose to wear
>fat c**t rubbed her hand across my stomach while walking past me the week before,kept walking and told her hi anyway to avoid being rude
>now
>she's sat beside me,notice her dress is shorter than usual,not sure if she manually did this
>literally anything I say that even implies a joke makes her do the fat person laugh
>kind of like that greentext about the anon who's friend/roommate was fricking this fat girl and she'd make weird sounds which annoyed him at night
>a bit agitated but decide it's just one class,who cares if she's trying to look/sound cute
>braces on me a few times
>slowly distance myself from her each time,do it in a way that makes it seem like I'm trying to get a better view of the paper on the table
>building up so much tension inside at this point my entire head feels like veins are pulsating across it like a river
>two cute girls from another group come over asking if we found the answer for questions x and x
>me and bro begin explaining about the first question they asked about
>notice fat c**t getting frustrated about this since I'm clearly flirting with them inbetween explaining the question
>as they tell me thanks and go back over to there group,I say to them ''you know I'd really like it if you'd stay over here.''
>fat c**t says I'm really annoying sometimes
>hasnt known me that long yet all of a sudden I'm really annoying
>she does the same lean over thing but I do what I did before and subtly gain distance from her that doesnt look too aggressive
>ff to end of class
>after handing in assignment this b***h starts leaning into me with her breasts,clearly attempting to arouse me in some way
>Have had absolutely ENOUGH!
>to be continued

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago

>ask her if she's trying to push past me and that she should have better manners for her elders(she clearly wasnt,I said elder because I'm taller than her)
    >ask if she thinks she's stronger than me because she's wider than the table beside me
    >she laughs in a way that you know she's trying to brush it off but you just know it burned
    >laugh and give her an amused face then walk away
    Fat c**ts need to know their place,they are slobby,smelly,sweaty,disgusting and an absolute eyesore to look at,I did everything possible to passively reject her because even though I am very much one of the top 10 most racist men on the planet I dont go out of my way to insult or harass anyone,you leave me alone I leave you alone,but this absolute smelly garbage bag of icecream melting away in the sun refused to do this. FRICK I hate fat people.

• 2 months ago

I approve. Frick subhumans, never give them any time of day. Nietzsche was right; the strong must be kept away from the weak lest the weak corrupts and infects them.

just have her suck your dick at the end of the semester

• 2 months ago

its not worth it. keep your virginity for an actually good woman. if youve already lost it then lol at falling for the dating meme.

• 2 months ago

you could have just stopped this early on by politely saying "knock it off" the first time she touched you or brushed up against you, or something like "pls dont touch me" "can you not lean on me?" etc, any of that would have sent her the signal early on and you would have to be rude to her, and she wouldn't have kept done it. But no you where to much of a b***h to stop it early on so you let her do something that is annoying to you, and then you have to make a scene about it and be rude to her, after you LET her do it. But of course its the fat person fault that you didn't send the message right away instead of letting her keep doing her advances?

• 2 months ago

I dont like being mean to people irl,I know that they'll have me up in my heart,especially women,they keep grudges for a really long time

OP posting his fantasies

Black person if I wanted to make up a story I would've added something exaggerated yet possible such as I'd push her down the stairs and run away,or trip her once she was walking out of the classroom,if you thought that was the best I could come up with you have no imagination.

• 2 months ago

You see that is the thing. Its not mean. Rejecting advances and saying you do not like someone touching you or brushing against you is not mean.

>laugh and give her an amused face then walk away
          ^This is actually mean

>Fat c**ts need to know their place
          you are clearly a person holding grudges

How fat are you

• 2 months ago

yeah not reading all that shit

homosexual zoomer LARP

• 2 months ago

>t.low test gay who'd do nothing but feel glad that he's getting attention from a female regardless of the circumstance.

Summer starting early

• 2 months ago

I can't believe I read all that. If I ever see you in real life OP I'm going to beat the shit out of you for wasting my fricking time.

• 2 months ago

I'd reply with a more serious threat but we both know you're only a force to be reckoned with behind a keyboard.

• 2 months ago

>I'd reply with a more serious threat
          kek

>Replies
        >Can't even muster the balls to make a threat over the Internet
        This is why you have a problem with fatties. They can smell that you're a b***h.

• 2 months ago

I dont threaten over the internet because only a coward who knows he'd crumble like a fetus irl gets satisfaction from trying to intimidate anyone behind a screen miles upon miles away from whoever you're insulting Black person. you internet tough guys make me laugh it's ridiculous.

Fake and didn't happen.

• 2 months ago

what is it about this story that doesnt sound so believable to you? If you're gonna make up a story you might as well exaggerate it to the furthest extent of possibility.

• 2 months ago

Do you believe everything you read on the internet?

• 2 months ago

I believe it because I was there,but if you want to think it's made up that's fine. Have you never encountered a sexually aggressive fat woman before?

• 2 months ago

No, and you haven't either.

• 2 months ago

>Have you never encountered a sexually aggressive fat woman before?
              Nope,glad I'm not an american kek

• 2 months ago

>Have you never encountered a sexually aggressive fat woman before?
              I don't get all the anons saying OP isn't telling the truth.
              I've had similar experiences myself.

2. 2 months ago

the main thing to change about getting fit was suddenly fat b***hes think they have the right to molest me and say whatever they want to me. I feel like an 18 y.o college girl on a construction job site when around fat b***hes but even those guys probably wouldn't have the indecency to touch. If I have to interact with these women frequently I have to just take it

• 2 months ago

>not good looking enough to get the really hot chicks
      >land a few cute slim girls in my time but never a 10/10
      >90% of the female attention I've ever gotten is from human landslides
      God I hate fat chicks so fricking much it's not even funny, I don't like how confident they are

Also this they just think it's OK to grope you for some reason because they're fat?? The two don't even connect why does being a disgusting fat pig = ok (in their mind) to grope dudes? I don't fricking get it AT ALL

• 2 months ago

>why does being a disgusting fat pig = ok (in their mind) to grope dudes?
        hot girls don't have to be forward because guys will make advances on them. ugly girls don't get approached by guys, so they have to do the approaching themselves, and guys will soft-reject them, so the ugly girls think the guys are just oblivious to their advances (because they can't accept that a guy would actually just not want them), so they make their flirting more and more obvious. even when you reject them they often still chase you, because they're desperate but still not willing to settle for someone fat and ugly like them.

if hot girls didn't get any attention they would act the same way, but obviously that would never happen to them

Checks out, 5 star post I believe it

• 2 months ago

its not because they're fat,its because they're fat and more desperate than regular girls.

• 2 months ago

no you dont,you just have to find subtle ways to reject them,or just say frick it and swat their hand away and give them the grinch face when they try to grope you.

3. 2 months ago

>get her to blow you (this is easy)
    >ideally in a semi public place like an alley with you standing while she's on her knees
    >slap her when she tries to touch you with anything other than her mouth
    >very firmly say "no trotters"
    >shoot rope on her face
    >walk away afterwards
    This sends the message quite well

just have her suck your dick at the end of the semester

Do these ^ Fatty was made to suck wiener, she'll seethe if she's denied

4. 2 months ago

Can you post body so we know what physique is getting you these mires? Contribute to science

jbw and non-fat.

5. 2 months ago

>fat person laugh
    what do you mean anon?

• 2 months ago

I think he's referring to that laugh most fat girls do so they think they sound cute to other people,kind of like a
      >heeeheeeheee
      but faster and it seems a bit forced. I've seen it before and it is really annoying to hear. Sounds like one of those laughs like out of those old children cartoons but far more unbearable because its a grown person choosing to sound like that on purpose.

6. 2 months ago
  7. 2 months ago

KAF (kill all fatties) thumbs up emoji x 5

8. 2 months ago

OP posting his fantasies

9. 2 months ago

Is this a FPH greentext thread?

• 2 months ago

holy shit,they can always dish it out but they cant take it can they?

10. 2 months ago
    • 2 months ago

Damn, that twist at the end. Actually believable story and inspiring. He's gonna make it, bros.

11. 2 months ago

>mfw I heard the fart

12. 2 months ago
  13. 2 months ago
  14. 2 months ago
  15. 2 months ago

you write like a homosexual

16. 2 months ago
    AnavarGuy

OP Youre autistic,
    >Hey fatanon could you respect my personal space?
    Thats all it takes, or you can goto the bathroom and come back and take another seat.

17. 2 months ago
    Racist Tomboy Lover

OP, for what it's worth, I absolutely do believe your story. For anybody here that simply doesn't know, or is a permavigin, fat chicks are like fricking gorilla glue. Once they get stuck on you, it's fricking over unless you are willing to be the most brutal butthole in order to chase them off. They will pursue you so aggressively, and push so many social boundaries, because they know that they can get away with it. They also know that it's the only way that they will ever stand a chance at punching above their weight class, so to speak, so it's really a matter of reproductive survival for them.

Story from before I met racist tomboy.

>Be me
    >Have a great group of guys that I hang out with at bars.
    >A wild hog appears, courtesy of this perverted old boomer who let her into our group (I love this guy, but this was a dumb move.)
    >She fricking STINKS. Later found out she only showers once every three days.
    >Really has her eyes set on me for some reason.
    >Approaches me while I'm on dates and tries to wienerblock me.
    >Fails every single time, but it still bothers me that she thinks she can get away with this sort of behavior.
    >Recruits boomerbro and Karen-chan to try and set her up with me.
    >Tell her I only like low-mileage virgins (I really said this) so that I'll look like the butthole and she'll frick off.
    >She somehow persists.
    >I clearly tell my friends in private that I am absolutely never, ever going to be attracted to this fat, creepy pig.
    >They keep trying anyway.
    >After telling them to frick off with this shit over four times, I start getting fed up with her attempts.
    >One evening she randomly shows up in a club that me and Chad are at.
    >We are dancing with girls at the time, and she is the last one either of us want to see.
    >She purposefully stands there in the middle of the dance floor between us, texting and not doing anything else.
    >Ruined the whole evening.

Racist Tomboy Lover

>I am getting sick of her shit. All she ever does is cost the group money, cause drama, complain about drama, act like a creep towards me and Chad, and puke everywhere.
      >But, I've seen this movie play out before... and I am not about to get kicked out of my own group of friends, or walk away from a good thing, because I don't want to hang out with some crazy, fat b***h.
      >Decide that I'll kick her out, instead.

>Eventually, boomerbro organizes a group trip to an undisclosed party location.
      >In the group chat, I tell everyone that I'm not going if Miss Piggy is going to be there, and publicly tell her to stop creeping on my dick.
      >She wigs out and denies it in the group chat, white knights rush in to defend her honor, etc...
      >Hilariously, absolutely NONE of her female friends come to her defense, but I digress.
      >Boomer bro says okay kids, calm down and play nice.
      >"I am officially doubling down. Miss Piggy, you are a fricking creep. I'm not going if she is going to be there."
      >Situation repeats exactly as above.
      >Okay kids for real this time, calm down.
      >"I am officially tripling down."

I did see her again in town once. Because it was a holiday, I apologized for the fact that I needed to be such a dick to her to get my point across. We hugged it out, and I have thankfully never seen or heard from her again since. I did hear from boomerbro at a later date that his ex got her addicted to meth, and that apparently this caused her to lose all the weight and start bathing. Of course, when he asked what my problem was with her, I told him to remember for himself and frick off.