Can someone please explain to me why the space behind my dick tingles when I do tricep pulldown?

This shit doesn't happen when I do any other exercises, including other tricep exercises. I feel like if I go hard I'm either going to tear something in my dick, or I'm gonna cum and I don't want to do either of those at the gym

your anus is bulging, it might prolapse
    be careful

He just needs to use a squat plug, then he can go all out without any risks.

I don't think it is. I had a lower abdominal CT scan to look for anything fucked up, and that was completely normal. What makes you think I'm gonna blow out my ass

my face hurts when i do chest flies and since im asking its more important and id like an answer before you

do you look like this when you’re doing flys? Because I have a potential diagnosis for you if so

This used to happen to me all the time on pull downs before I realized what was going on and was able to get it checked out, it’s good that you recognized it

What did they say was wrong with you?

I’m not telling

My bad I thought you had actual answers

You might have a tight pelvic floor. I was having similar issues and started doing stretches and it's a lot better.

Google them. Reverse kegels, some deep breathing, and some super gay feeling stretches.

Catch it now or it starts spasming and even hurting when you cum.

And if you're edging a lot then stop that.

I don't know what exactly is happening other than shit's overly tight somewhere that also includes pelvic floor, so it's pulling or pressing on prostate and surrounding nerves. There's a chance you will full on jizz if you keep doing what causes that feeling = triceps pushdown jizz

My broscience is that when the pelvic floor is stronger it can resist the pull from abdominal muscles, and you also have firmer control of it. There's more to it than just being able to move your dick, there's more layers and separate muscles. Hip flexors probably involved as well. So tight and weak = it does whatever and that includes jizzing from rope pulldowns. Strong and loose = no involuntary action.

>It's not quite like normal butt stuff, more uncomfortable

gonna imagine you never wrote that

Also thanks this thread has been informative

>space behind your dick
    Wtf are you trying to say? Your groin?

Like literally behind my dick. Imagine where the dick root is, and then imagine a little bit deeper behind it

I will attempt to loosen it up as much I can, though from the few stretches I've tried just now, I'm not sure how to get a deep stretch for it. Regardless, I'm gonna incorporate some into my routine, thx

Catch it now or it starts spasming and even hurting when you cum.

And if you're edging a lot then stop that.

What's happening though? It's not quite like normal butt stuff, more uncomfortable

>It's not quite like normal butt stuff, more uncomfortable

gonna imagine you never wrote that

I'll have to look into stretching the hip flexors and surrounding muscles more. I don't think it is the pelvic floor itself cause my shit is strong as fuck from a half decade of occasional hands free nutting

Taint?

Maybe 2-3 inches above the taint

>dick root

dont bring ur arm back up that high. keep it 900

You should stop them anyway.
    Recent research suggest you will get more activation and better growth results from overhead exercises.

Heather?

i get a sharp stabbing sensation between my ball and ass when i jump and land from a high enough place

looks like she's working on that knee extension too

That you on the pic OP?

you're doing kegels

the answer is
    wait for it
    DING DING DING DING
    testicular torsion

How good are you at being able to stop peeing mid-stream? And the opposite - being able to so completely empty your bladder that if you consciously continue it hurts?

Don't have answers, just potential guesses depending on your response.

Your email address will not be published.