>DO YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT YOU CANNOT DO ONE SINGLE PULLUP?

>DO YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT YOU CANNOT DO ONE SINGLE PULLUP? YOU ARE A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT, ANON. GET OUT OF MY FACE!

How do you respond without sounding mad?

Ape Out, Gorilla Mindset Shirt $21.68

Rise, Grind, Banana Find Shirt $21.68

Ape Out, Gorilla Mindset Shirt $21.68

Can I go home now?

I do 10

>FIVE FOOT NINE? I DIDN'T KNOW THEY STACKED SHIT THAT HIGH!

I’d punch that dude in the face if he talked to me like that.

no you wouldn't fricking pussy

I would. Americans are the most unintimidating "people" ever, lol.

You obviously have only been to California or new york. Try the "flyovers" and the South. Then see what you think

ive never been to america moron, and your Black person worshipping obese subhumans are even less intmidating, kek.

I’d punch that dude in the face if he talked to me like that.

That's the point of the movie anon. The cadets all know it's a big entertaining meme that makes the disciplinary acts work. Everyone played along and did fine, and the drill instructor yelling obscenities at the cadets wasn't meant to "really" be taken seriously because he'd be trolling the next guy down the line 15 seconds later. There's one soldier for whom the insults were serious though. He was the only one who needed the discipline, because he was a fat moron. As a result, he took the whole endeavor too seriously himself, and as a result shoots the drill instructor

> As a result, he took the whole endeavor too seriously himself, and as a result shoots the drill instructor
              If that’s what you got from this movie then I don’t think you should be sharing your opinions on it cuz you’re moronic

the first half of the movie anyway. The military discipline was both obscene and ironic. If you couldn't find it funny or maintain an ironic distance, you'd be missing the point: IE taking it too seriously.

Well said

morono

Never got that from these scenes. Is this what it actually looks like to someone with autism, or are you pretending to be autistic?

interesting take but I'm not sure I agree. if you weren't supposed to take it seriously they wouldn't do it. they'd treat you as a responsible adult capable of learning and following instructions like every other professional training environment.
              Hartman clearly didn't know what he was doing with it. it wasn't necessary most of the time and he didn't know when to stop. it got him killed

i just mean "seriously" in the sense of having no humour or irony about it, like pure autistic rule following. The deeper point is that the humour and irony helps the military to function. Best example is when they're singing about Eskimo pussy, or "this is my rifle, this is my gun". Also that one guy's nickname being private snowball. Everyone is expected to carry out their duties and so on, but also be in correct spirits about it. Hartman wasn't ignorant of what he was doing, he was teaching them the kinds of humour/cope that helps them function in the field like: https://youtu.be/QR1jRM4XTyc. The last thing you want in a war is a soldier who takes everything way too seriously all of the time - these people suffer mental breakdowns, and that's what happened to private pyle.

There's a lot to take out of them, tbh, that's what makes it a good movie

Yes I would. I can’t stand rude people.

Go back onions homosexual

ngl id probably smile and try not to laugh

He should just try out for college football instead

I cope by showing him my 600lbs deadlift (sumo) (with terrible ROM) (powershitters stay winning)

by not being a zogbot homosexual

By completing a pull up

>HO-LY JESUS. WHAT IS THAT? WHAT- THE FRICK IS THAT?!

A jelly doughnut, sarge.
      I’ve been saving it for you, sarge, cause I love you.

Hold on, lemme try chinups

I'd probably steal live rounds and shoot him and/or myself.

>WHAT'S YOUR FRICKING PROBLEM, PRIVATE!
    >I like bad b***hes, sir, that's my problem!

Yeah, I can't do one from the ground and jump up to bar.
    But I can do them if I can stand on a wooden box that puts my head above the bar.
    Then all I need to to is bend my knees up and down.
    It's so much easier, I swear!
    Hashtag%wegotthis
    Hasshtag% iLoveyouDrillInstructor

>SOMEONE OR SOMETHING GOT YOU EXCITED SON?!

I attempted to do 2 and now my elbow is in an insane amount of pain. I am never doing a chi up or pull up ever again. Using rings or a neutral grip once I have recovered.