Fat people have no one to blame but themselves. t. Former fat frick

Fat people have no one to blame but themselves

t. Former fat frick

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago

Eh if their parents were moronic and fed them crap and didn't put them in sports at all they deserve some leeway as long as when they are adults they recognize they need to change

>waaah, I’m a moronic child
      Not an excuse

• 1 month ago

>when they are adults they recognize they need to change
        Did your brain just black out when you seen "as long as" and just reverted back to canned response #47?

I disagree, but only because I grew up with a 1 year older sister and she was fat growing up all the way until she was like 18 and the reason I wasn't fat despite eating the same food was that I actually made decisions in terms of how much I eat, how much and what I snack, how much I move around and "exercise". You can absolutely make those decisions even as a kid. Of course, I didn't have terrible parents that actively tried to get us to become fat and only fed us goyslop but if you don't have it in you to say no when you are full or had enough to eat that's still your fault.

>when you are full
        I fall for that when it's primarily meat that im going back for, and that's also because i think ive destroyed my sense of being "full"

[...]

That's because genes predisposed you such that these choices were easier to make. Studies have shown that some people are more prone to alcoholism due to a higher biological response to alcohol compared to the average. It's the same with food. Some people get more delight from food than others to the point of addiction. Can't blame a kid for not knowing how to deal with that at ten.

Also you're a normie for playing sports as a kid. Why the frick do people enjoy anything other than extreme sports. Where in nature has basketball ever been applicable.

>basketball in nature
        Wat

Uh huh
        [...]
        I have an older brother and younger sister. My brother and I were very fit and thin growing up, played sports and exercised. My sister was fat, she didn't play sports. Fat kids are lazy kids. It's not like my brother and I were eating better, we all ate the same food, we just moved more. Ultimately it does fall on the parents to show children how to live, but then it falls on you to do it yourself.

• 1 month ago

Wah wah wah… there is always an excuse. It’s hard! It takes effort! I’m genetically predisposed to having an inner fat child who wants to take the wheel!

People not able to go outside and walk is not normal. It is a product of a broken mind that has been raised on novelty and dopamine hits from electronics to the point where you can’t enjoy the lowest amount of body movement and low amounts of distractions. God forbid you live inside your own head without constant noise preoccupying the space you exist in.

Apparently the difficulty of somebody being able to just self reflect for a single minute and think “How do I get off my anti depressants and anti anxiety medication?” Is so immense people want to argue free will doesn’t exist so they can continue to comfortably work their way to an uncomfortable life.

I’m mad

• 1 month ago

LOL holy shit you have a laughably low IQ worldview. We're talking about children managing eating behavior while living in Western excess. What the frick is this technology hate and therapy hate you're spewing. Would I be correct in concluding that you are under 18 years of age?

• 1 month ago

Children are fat because their parents are lazy and habits pass their way down to kids. With that said, after a certain level of maturity the parents can no longer hold the majority share of failure.

Nope, I’m old enough to know these new school copes are stupid and lazy. Nobody wants to be accountable for anything.

• 1 month ago

Mostly agree with your first line.

Can't even understand the autism of your second line. Care to explain?

• 1 month ago

Two hundred years ago people weren’t fat. The genes were the same. The environment we live in has changed in a way that encourages people to live a life of convenience which leads to unhealthy food and low amounts of physical activity. The genes aren’t a problem.

People get fat and unhealthy as a result. Instead of objectivity and showing love by being honest, we, as a society, go straight to coping about how this lifestyle is normal. That you can be totally healthy smoking weed/drinking alcohol frequently, being overweight, not exercising, while doom scrolling on social media. This is the expectation for the average person now growing up, and it’s saddening.

People can improve, but it takes many small steps over a long period of time. But since people are used to instant gratification and never had a present father they don’t know the value of chipping away at a goal until you succeed

2. 1 month ago

90% true but there are some people with some truly fricked up genetics (lupus and stuff not muh big bones)

Uh huh

• 1 month ago

Same situation lol, my sister never lost her baby fat and now she is obese at 21. Heard her talking to her friends about her middle school body once, and was like b***h you were always a tubster.

3. 1 month ago

I disagree on account of free will not existing.
    t. not fat

• 1 month ago

>I disagree on account of free will not existing.

You have to be 18 to post here

4. 1 month ago

My body is fricking ruined forever because of my eating habits as a teenager, and even I’m not a pathetic fricking loser screaming “it’s not my faaaault ;(“, because it totally 100% was.

5. 1 month ago

I agree
    t. Current fat frick

6. 1 month ago

True but I think the problem would be nowhere near as bad if decent food was celebrated more in my country's popular culture, like it is in places like the Mediterranean and Japan. It feels like in so many countries today people completely abandoned the traditional diets in favour of shitty convenience food out of pure laziness.