Female Only Gyms

Riddle me this:

If there's an apparently large demand by women for a female only gym, why hasn't one been creeated yet?

Surely there's one woman out there with enough money to make it happen.

I want these instagram influencer gym thots out of my gym. They think they do own the place and all behavior by men inside the gym are deplorable. Just shut up and leave. You ladies have been talking about making female only gyms for years at this point, go make it happen and let us be.

1. 2 months ago

women only go to the gym to get mired by sweaty roiders

• 2 months ago

Its almost as if these people are vocal global minority, and not a major local group of any place

There just isnt enough demand. The shit you see on here/twitter/whatever are, again, the vocal minority. People will say they want shit like this, but obviously efforts haven't been made simply because there isnt any actual demand.

fucking retards as other anons have pointed out, female-only gyms exist and have for years, there’s even massive chains of them. My mom has worked out at a shapes since like 2009

• 2 months ago

there were numerous "shapes" and other female only gyms in every part of my city like 5 years ago. every single one closed. the type of women that go to these gyms are never EVER the type of women that will stick to exercise.

• 2 months ago

They open and close in like a month because women can't stand other women and want chad to sweat on them. I think we should be able to make men only gyms just to spite them.

jesus you people are fucking deluded. literally living in plato's cave just eating up the sloppy shit you find pasted on the walls of IST

• 2 months ago

>living in plato's cave just eating up the sloppy shit you find pasted on the walls of IST
        fucking kek

2. 2 months ago

• 2 months ago

Not everything needs to be catered to the majority. Plenty of successful businesses are catering to a niche crowd, even more so in the modern day.

• 2 months ago

There's a threshold, innit? Sure there is some demand. But that's not the same as enough demand. Like there are strip clubs all across the country. But male strip clubs pretty much only exist in Vegas and maybe a few other big cities.

• 2 months ago

male strip clubs are much more common than you think but your point still stands as the number isn't anywhere close to the number of female strip clubs

3. 2 months ago

"Curves International, also known as Curves for Women, Curves Fitness, or just Curves, is an international fitness franchise co-founded by Gary and Diane Heavin in 1992. As of May 31, 2019, Curves lists 367 franchise locations open in the United States"

• 2 months ago

This is a fattie hangout though not actually a "womens gym"

4. 2 months ago

There literally are women's only gyms. Lots of major chains have women's branches. Most university gyms have women's only hours. God, some of the shit posted here makes me wonder if you ever go to gyms or just spend all your time seething over women.

• 2 months ago

Anon I don't know about these places because I'm not a chud that goes to them like you.

• 2 months ago

>hurrr knowing about something designed for women makes you a chud
        Not him but I know about female only gyms not because I’m a chud but because I’ve actually spoken to a female a number of times during my lifespan (unlike you)

>Lying on IST
          >Being this desperate for attention

>being insanely delusional

>Bro I spend so much time actually talking to women UNLIKE YOU
              >Is on IST late at night

Admit it you're lying. If you're here you're like the rest of us.

• 2 months ago

currently laying in bed with the misses right now, but she’s fast asleep and I have a hard time sleeping so here I am, phoneposting from the bed.
                idk why it’s so unfathomable for some people on this board to think that there are a decent amount of users here who have normal relationships with women lol

• 2 months ago

If that was true you wouldn't be so desperate to "prove" it to some rando on IST. You seethe.

• 2 months ago

lol ok believe whatever you want guy

Normal people don't use IST.

blatantly false, I personally know two others just like me irl

• 2 months ago

They do so. They come here and whine about being offended here.

Show the average person /b/ or 4chan or /mlp/ and see what their reaction is, I dare you.

• 2 months ago

Unironically the two other dudes I know that use IST and have gf’s are heavy 4chan users and were /b/ users in early high school

>Being proud to associate with 4chan users

I would not admit to that

>are heavy 4chan users and were /b/ users
                You just proved his point retardo

• 2 months ago

>He's met others that use IST
                >Pic related is anon after discussing their favorite things to post about

• 2 months ago

Wrong anon, there’s not nearly enough white sauce in that pic

>Being proud to associate with 4chan users

I would not admit to that

I’m not proud, their my friends from hs and I try to avoid them because of all the 4chan garbage they buy into now.

• 2 months ago

So you admit they're not normal people anon? You're going against your own argument that "normal" people are on IST, especially late at night.
                Pick a side and stick with it. It's getting embarrassing.

• 2 months ago

They both have stable relationships, went to decent colleges, and have alright jobs. If you worked with them or met them in a professional setting you’d think they were totally normal people, however if you knew them like I did you’d know they think da jooz control everything. Also my point was never really that they were “normal” but that they had relatively normal relationships with women, that’s what this whole conversation started with from the get go

• 2 months ago

Normal people don't use IST.

• 2 months ago

They do so. They come here and whine about being offended here.

• 2 months ago

Who does that you fucking retarded newfag?

5. 2 months ago

6. 2 months ago

Those already exist but women don't go to them because they want male attention.

What we need is a Male-only gym.
    No thot, no flirting. Just some bros trying to make it

7. 2 months ago

Women want female only sections in gyms. Not female only gyms. I didn't understand at first either.

8. 2 months ago

They most definitely exist might be very dependent on where you live but in my 10 min ride to work there are 2 "ladies only" gyms

9. 2 months ago

There's been some lawsuits to the effect that turning away male customers is discriminatory. But of course it's easier to have woman-only fitness groups outside of gyms, which lowers demand.

• 2 months ago

>There's been some lawsuits to the effect that turning away male customers is discriminatory
      you either made that shit up or got some bad information, clubs exclusive to certain genders exist and have existed for centuries. There’s tons of men-only and womens-only clubs still in existence

Your email address will not be published.