>get on exercise bike. >browse hinge and reply back some girls. >get massive boner that won't go away

>get on exercise bike
>browse hinge and reply back some girls
>get massive boner that won't go away

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago

>split attention between exercise and something else
    might as well have stayed home fricktard

• 1 month ago

You can't pedal while looking ar your phone? How moronic are you?

you can't either

2. 1 month ago

>check hinge
    >only liked by landwhales in their 30s and a 60yo granny

3. 1 month ago

>dating apps
    so you're moronic?
    Is this a mental health thread?

4. 1 month ago

>looking at pics of stacy inbetween sets
    >imagine I get a chance with her when I smash a PR
    Coomer maxing while lifting shouldn't be underestimated.

• 1 month ago

holy shit they have ZERO (0) ass. how were we oldgays ever attracted to that shit

>t. Chubby chaser

• 1 month ago

I don't like Baboon asses.

• 1 month ago

>I don't like female asses
          ok gay

5. 1 month ago

Okay anon, I'll give you and everyone else some advise.

If you get an awkward boner, flex any muscle on your body for a full minute, as hard as you can. You don't HAVE to flex 100% 50% will be enough if you are being covert.
    This will take the amount of blood your penis may have access to. Therefore killing the boner.

• 1 month ago

I would think pedaling harder would help with blood flow to my thighs but it only makes my boner stronger.
      Also, I'm getting a lot of roses today from fatties so I must be on the standout page again today.

6. 1 month ago

Do ppl really use hinge now? It was shit like 5 years ago. But my little zoom zoom brother swears by it. Its still bellow tinder on my app store tho.

7. 1 month ago

I banged the one and only chick I met off of Hinge a couple of moths ago. She showed up to my house drunk, we ate doordash and fricked for like 2 hrs. She came back a couple weeks later, but my gf got really mad after she found out so that was the end of that. She was a 2nd grade teacher.

• 1 month ago

>She was a 2nd grade teacher.
      I hope her teaching improves

8. 1 month ago

Why are men switching to Hinge all of a sudden? It's all weird girls.

• 1 month ago

I usually switch every few months between hinge and bumbl. Regardless of what app you still have to deal with the common denominator which is women. When I was using bumbl there were many times women I've already swipped on swipe later so they see they are a match and then they just let it expire. At least with hinge you don't deal with that of they match

9. 1 month ago

how does one go about making a dating profile when one has no pictures of themselves? Im not going to a professional photographer because that is a humiliation ritual.

• 1 month ago

Not gonna work out for you bro. One selfie is fine but you need photos of you with friends or doing something that shows your personality. For me I have a photo of me playing hockey, and one with a group of us on the ice taking a team photo, one of me with my dog, etc. I'm thinking about getting my friend though to take photos of me because he's a photographer. Also frick around with the prompts until you get something that engages girls.

• 1 month ago

Buy a tripod, so it looks like someone else took the pics. Also there was a guy a few years ago, who would sign up for stuff on meetup like trivia nights, so he could get group pics

Brilliant idea.