GYM SIDE EFFECTS

I'll Start:

> three separate women have said "I like your aftershave, what is it?"

I wasn't wearing aftershave. I was just sweaty after the gym. One of these women was my friends mom. She just did an awkward laugh when I said I wasn't wearing any.

1. 3 months ago

>EKINSIUU YOU ARE LIAR , ACTRESS , GET DEE FUK OUT

2. 3 months ago

The other two woman that said they liked my aftershave were my mother and grandmother if that matters

• 3 months ago

Why do you do that? I've seen people doing this across several boards. Usually its "I'm trans btw". It's cringey.

3. 3 months ago

she was trying to fuck you and you blew her off no wonder it was awkward

• 3 months ago

Pretty sure my friends mom wasn't trying to fuck me.

• 3 months ago
        • 3 months ago

Not OP here but what exactly is the proper response then?

• 3 months ago

>it is time

• 3 months ago

fucked if i know id fumble the bag too. lean in close and ask her what it smells like?

• 3 months ago

>lean in close and ask her what it smells like
              and then just punch in the face as soon as she answers.
              i like your style

• 3 months ago

idiot

4. 3 months ago

I get told i smell good pretty frequently. I never wear cologne or use aftershave.

• 3 months ago

I'll Start:

> three separate women have said "I like your aftershave, what is it?"

It's a sign of a strong immune system. Fertile women are attracted to this.

5. 3 months ago

holy shit my dad said the same fucking thing to me, its creepy, I wasn't wearing anything, I just spent all day working and sweating.

6. 3 months ago

Can't relate. My sweat smells like ammonia or bleach

• 3 months ago

Wouldn't that knock you out.

7. 3 months ago

You might have gotten perfume/deodorant/aftershave on your clothes from the sweat at the machines at the gym.

• 3 months ago

Unlikely because I have a home gym and don't own aftershave.

8. 3 months ago

My ex loved to have sex with me after I worked out. She said I smelled delicious with the combo of my soap and clean sweat. pheromones are real bros, probably why i go crazy eating clean pussy and get rock hard in seconds

9. 3 months ago

>GYM SIDE EFFECTS
    I've received way more attention from gay men than women with gay men literally praying I'm gay in front of me, I get told I have "bear qualities" regularly when I go out
    DYEL men will approach me to talk about lifting weights and ask for help in the gym
    I keep having to buy new clothes every few years having gone from 170lbs to 230lbs in the last 7 years as the fitted sizes stop fitting, then the regular fits, then my shoulders don't fit any of my clothes or my back is too wide
    I've had a grand total of 7 women compliment me for being big, 2 of them asked me to move things like fridges or furniture immediately afterwards
    All my friends wives tell them they need to start going gym when they see me
    My nephew thinks I'm the strongest person in the world because I showed him a video of me dead lifting the end of my car
    I hate my physique because my back blows up, my chest is incredibly hard to train and maintain when I cut down and my arms get stronger but don't put on much size compared to the rest of me

NEVER lift for women, they will get googly eyes for a crack head with a six pack.

Your email address will not be published.