How do you deal with people staring at you at the gym? How do you deal with girls filming their ass at the gym?

I've never been to a public gym and these scare me away.

CRIME Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

1) I am the one who stares (but it's friendly)
    2) I don't care, they should feel privileged if I bumble into the shot

Almost nobody does either of those things.
    I've never seen anyone actually filming themselves, at least not when it's crowded. The worst I have ever seen was staff filming a promotional video in a closed off section.

>oh know a prostitute is filming her ass! What am I to do?

What if she records me and says I'm sexually harassing her?

why are ISTcels so terrified of these imaginary scenarios?
        You're too scared to look a girl in the eye and say hello so you cope by saying you'll get arrested if you do.

Glocks look so ugly and blocky.
    The Beretta however is one sexy gun.

i think they look aesthetic tbh

Guess it comes to personal taste, I just can't get into these blocky looking semiautos.
        The classic revolver is also good in my books.

> Can't afford/doesn't know about Desert Eagle.

Glocks are good and hood certified, gangbang test driven guns but not that great otherwise, they do their jobs which is a huge plus.

I heard from gun "experts" that the desert eagle is a wanker gun and ever since then I can't bring myself to publicly admit I like them (even though I secretly really like them).

"That wanker gun will blow up your target's head. They are probably saying that Draco which is just an AK47 short-barreled into pistol length and Tec 9 aren't wanker guns.

Both look ugly as frick and Tec 9 looks like a dildo head.

>Magazines for people who cannot aim

Magazines for people who have to kill more than 1 bewildered assailant at a time.* Extendo mags are funny though fr.

Both look ugly as frick and Tec 9 looks like a dildo head.

The desert eagle is just a novelty gun. Extremely impractical and shitty reliability. Only COD homosexuals with no weapons experience think they have a use beyond being a range toy. The tec 9 is also complete trash, but the micro/mini Draco can be an extremely compact and useful ak platform if you simply add a stock/brace and actually know how to shoot. 7.62x39 doesn’t need a long barrel to reach its peak velocity

>the beretta
      Holy frick you can’t even name a model?

Fine...
        92FS, otherwise known as the M9.

Holy heck the m9?!? How original! Do you happen to like the m4a1 too?? Or refer to anything that looks like an ak as an ak47??

>u haev to have le unique taste!
            grow up moron

You missed my point. I don’t give a shit about unique taste. I’m just hedging my bets that you only like the m9 just because you don’t know shit about guns and thought it look cool when playing call of dooty. Prove me wrong. Ever actually shot one?

Well you're sort of right. But not really.
                Never played call of duty and i generally loathe FPSs.
                I like them because that was the first gun I liked when neo used them in the matrix. I've seen plenty of guns and most just follow the blocky all utility glock look, which look boring and uninspired to me.
                I've also shot one and am on track to buying one soon.

The best gun is the Barret 50 cal, I've heard its so strong that if you fire it near someone's arm, the force will tear their arm off...

Kek I used to sell guns and heard that one from grown men on a daily basis. Even if you don’t know shit about guns you just need a basic understanding of physics and an IQ of 100 to know it’s not possible.

I stop caring. When you focus on your reps you don't even notice them anymore. People aren't looking at you that hard anyway.

Glocks aren't fun to conceal because they are so blocky. Except for the recent slimline ones like the 43x, those are neat. The M9A4 is a much nicer looking gun, but has a similar issue with carrying it. Every Beretta I've tried except the Pico is pretty much an OWB only gun. I'm trying the new Kimber KDS9C soon. It looks really nice!

I wish people would stare at me, I stare at people
    never seen a girl filming
    if I did I would ignore it

Unzip my dick

thoughts on the iwi jericho "baby eagle"? it's like a desert eagle but reasonably sized, i'm interested

Never shot one, but definitely better than the original .50ae one. The models chambered in smaller cartridges like .45 and 9mm seem to be much more reliable and actually somewhat practical as carry guns, but there are better options in those calibers and it honestly feels wrong to not buy a .50ae desert eagle and shoot it just for the fun of it (obviously don’t actually carry it as a self defense gun)

best self-defense gun is something you can hide in your jacket's pocket, maybe even inside pocket just to be sure.