How does one get about eating in the most healthy and?

How does one get about eating in the most healthy and IST way possible?

Foods I eat now:
>Liver once/twice a week.
>Eggs daily
>Milk
>Kefir
>Cheese of all kinds
>Sardines or Sprots
>Pork or sometimes Chicken
>cook in pork lard instead of sneed oils
>Pasta, potatoes, fruit for carbs
>sometimes wholegrain bread for toasts
I also cut on alcohol and try to avoid processed stuff.

What else can be added or changed here?

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 1 month ago

>organ meats
    Try doing pate or meat jelly recipes. Makes prepping and cooking very simple.
    >dairy
    All good. I prefer yogurt.
    >eggs
    Good.
    >canned fish
    Good just annoying to take out of the can (I crack open 3 deenz at a time).
    >pork, chicken
    Good. Chicken has better macros. Buy whole cuts of pork to render the fat for lard instead of buying it.
    >lard
    Good, also butter good.
    >pasta, potatoes, bread, fruit
    All good, make your own bro tho, it is easy.
    Consider eating more fermented foods. Otherwise you are doing good. Sounds like my diet.

• 1 month ago

>Consider eating more fermented foods
      yeast = dermatitis

• 1 month ago

Not all fermented foods have living yeast in them
        Yogurt, kefir, sauerkraut, lactofermented veg of all kinds really,

2. 1 month ago

>cook in pork lard
    Use coconut oil or butter sometimes.
    >Eggs daily
    Pastured eggs, eat some raw but not everyday (to avoid antinutrient of biotin).
    >sometimes wholegrain bread
    Sourdough bread.

Something that I've been thinking about is hormetics. Hormetics stress you out, OR trigger a stress response—without actually incurring real stress or damage.
    Here are the two I recommend:
    >broccoli
    Once or twice a week, ideally without pasta, organic, and not in massive amounts. Cooked.
    >lionsmane
    Brain health, known to attenuate alzheimer's and dementia, partially restoring normal brain function. It's a supplement not really a food tjough.

• 1 month ago

Not a ketoBlack person or OP but I get horrible shit and stomach pain from eating green vegetables. Potatoes, tomatoes even carrots are fine. Broccoli makes me shit black color.

• 1 month ago

>to avoid antinutrient of biotin
      Why do you Black person keep spreading this lie?

Where's the lie moron?

• 1 month ago

What am I lying about homosexual, tell me? Tell me what's fraudulent about what I said.

The lie that raw eggs cause biotin deficiency.

• 1 month ago

Depends on your genetics and how much you eat them. Not eating them everyday makes it safe for anybody with avidin sensitivity and low biotin intake.

• 1 month ago

Yeah, I get what you mean but there's still absolutely no clear cut evidence showing that eating raw eggs will cause biotin deficiency. It's only known that avidin does bind to biotin, but how it affects the total biotin intake when eating whole raw eggs has never been thoroughly studied. The few studies that have been done only feed the subjects eggs whites and not yolks or any other food containing biotin

• 1 month ago

and there's also choline in egg yolks which prevents the avidin from binding to the biotin without binding to it itself, and that let's some of the biotin be free and not be bound by the avidin. At least that's how I think it was. But this too is just a theory still

3. 1 month ago

I recommend kimchi. Just like a half a cup with one of your meals. It's fermented so it's good for your belly. I also have some raw ginger and turmeric in the morning when I drink black coffee and water. Don't eat too much ginger though you'll get nausea.

4. 1 month ago

Her eggs are drying up

5. 1 month ago

Disgusting roidtroony ftm, how are people still simping for her?
    Modern female beauty trends really feel like a psyop

6. 1 month ago

>How does one get about eating in the most healthy and IST way possible?
    >the most healthy and IST way possible?
    That's entirely personal, your genetic makeup will greatly determine this. You could belong belong to the ~1% of the population who probably should consume little cholesterol.
    >What else can be added or changed here?
    Plenty. Something you probably don't know and should is that regular lard is relatively high in PUFAs so you're still cooking with seed oils in a sense.

• 1 month ago

>That's entirely personal, your genetic makeup will greatly determine this.
      Also your gut biome plays into this which has an environmental factor. Don't assume eating whatever your ancestors ate will work for you (but that's probably a good starting off point)

How does one get about eating in the most healthy and IST way possible?

Foods I eat now:
      >Liver once/twice a week.
      >Eggs daily
      >Milk
      >Kefir
      >Cheese of all kinds
      >Sardines or Sprots
      >Pork or sometimes Chicken
      >cook in pork lard instead of sneed oils
      >Pasta, potatoes, fruit for carbs
      >sometimes wholegrain bread for toasts
      I also cut on alcohol and try to avoid processed stuff.

What else can be added or changed here?

No fricking vegetables? Can someone explain why so many of these niche diet people have an aversion to vegetables? Is there any actual evidence that they cause issues or does everyone have the pallet of a child?

• 1 month ago

Are you moronic? OP said he eats potatoes. And no, you don't need vegetables at all. They're toxic full of pesticides and other garbage that ruins mineral absorption.

>potatoes
          Don't be moronic. You can very easily grow your own vegetables without pesticides.

>greens
            What are the benefits of the said greens other than just for the taste or side dish? And yeah. I'm sure everyone can have his own garden.

• 1 month ago

>kale—along with cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, and collard greens—is a hyper-accumulator of heavy metals like thallium and cesium. What's more, traces of nickel, lead, cadmium, aluminum, and arsenic are also common in greens, and this contamination affected both organic and standard produce samples.
        >Thallium has been a common ingredient in rat poison. It's tasteless, odorless, and nearly colorless. While those who tested positive hadn't consumed poisonous levels of the metal, it was enough to cause fatigue, heart arrhythmia, nausea, digestive trouble, neurological problems, and hair loss. The scariest part is that even after patients completed detoxification regiments, thallium continued to show up in their systems.
        >In general, heavy metals tend to accumulate in root, leaf and stem tissue.
        >Brassica crops can cause animal health disorders... Most brassica related disorders in cattle tend to occur during the first two weeks of grazing. The main disorders are polioencephalomalcia, hemolytic anemia (mainly with kale), and pulmonary emphysema. Other possible clinical disorders include nitrate poisoning, bloat, and metabolic problems
        >PFAS are a class of about 15,000 compounds typically used to make products across dozens of industries resistant to water, stains and heat. They are called “forever chemicals” because they do not naturally break down, and are linked to cancer, kidney disease, liver conditions, immune disorders, birth defects
        >The European Union tolerable weekly intake guideline for PFAS consumption in food recommends no more than the amount found in the equivalent of about two servings of kale bought from Publix,

>agricultural product unseen in 99% of human history
        >full of garbage phytochemicals, pesticides, insecticides, growth regulators, herbicides, etc.
        >little to no nutritional value, especially since they are grown as artificial monocultures in highly depleted soil
        >modern vegetables literally taste like nothing because of this
        >it's also why they don't rot
        >not even fricking bacteria like modern vegetables
        >chuck-full of fiber, which acts as a mechanical laxative and absorbs nutrients, making any meal you eat less nutritious while making you bloat
        You might as well mix sawdust and a multivitamin, though that would be more nutritious.
        Grow your own vegetables or don't eat any. You'll only hurt yourself.

7. 1 month ago

THE WALL IS HERE

8. 1 month ago

Add honey.
    Try cutting back on bread and pasta and see how you feel. I feel much better when I get my carbs from fruit and honey rather than from grains.

• 1 month ago

Make sure the honey is raw (never heated). Otherwise it loses a lot of its beneficial enzymes and becomes more like processed sugars.

• 1 month ago

I went to a local beekeeper and got some honey from him and he said he heats it to 105 degrees (farenheit not some commie measurement) to decrystalize it, I was told here that is bad but he said that is the same temperature it is in the hive. Anyway he is going to have some fresh never heated stuff soon that I will try, so far I am unimpressed by his honey though.

• 1 month ago

I don't understand why it would need to be descrystallized. I eat crystallized honey every day. It's delicious. I get it from a local dairy farm.

• 1 month ago

Honey is literally processed sugar by definition

9. 1 month ago

Cut alcohol completely. After a month you won't miss it at all.
    Add more leafy greens (if you haven't already).
    Add hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews in small amounts.

• 1 month ago

I'm allergic to tree nuts, I don't think eating those would help me make gains.

10. 1 month ago

By listening to Dr. Raymond Peat

11. 1 month ago

Whole grain is a meme, if you must eat grain make sure it is the whitest form of it you can get.

12. 1 month ago

>Pasta, potatoes, fruit for carbs
    >sometimes wholegrain bread for toasts
    >liver twice per week

Yeah just remove those and you're perfect better than 99 percent of the population.

• 1 month ago

what's wrong with liver Black person?

nothing, he's mentally ill

• 1 month ago

Depends how much you're eating but liver has been memed too much that people are eating too large a proportion of organ meats to muscle meats. Considering the average iq of this board that thinks more is better then its best to discourage the liver meme. Better to eat more connective tissue.

• 1 month ago

people who can't count deserve to die

• 1 month ago

>it's bad if you eat too much of it
            Ya so is water

• 1 month ago

Yes you frickstick your point? But considering all this drink more water buddeh dumbass threads for years on end I bet most of this shit board is drinking 4 litres a day. Which you also shouldn't be doing. When you are thirsty drink. You don't need to be reminded by some shit homosexual meme.

Who eats spleen?

• 1 month ago

Our ancestors ate nose-to-tail for hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of years. Do you really think they threw away random organs?

13. 1 month ago

, potatoes, fruit for carbs
    wholegrain bread for toasts
    this is cancershit
    you can keep the fruit and maybe the potatoes (pushing it), and remove everything else

14. 1 month ago

Grass-fed beef, venison, lake-fish, salt, water.
    Eat everything unless it tastes bad, but try it.
    Roasted, stewed, fried, raw, dried, fermented, etc. - all work fine and you should get a balance.
    No industrial foods, no carbs, no drugs.
    This is how humans ate for the majority of the past 2 million years.
    It resulted in greater strength, bone density, stature, brain size, jaw development and so on and it prevented poor dental health, poor immune function, obesity, metabolic dysfunction and every other modern health problem, including our massive parasite problem (wholly ignored by medicine).
    It's the optimum of what human nutrition can be these days, though people obviously don't want to eat this way, as it requires discipline and can be rather bland.
    You can't imagine how incredibly in tune you start to feel with your body and your senses after a while of doing this, it's awesome.
    Everyone who disagrees that this is the ideal, health-wise, is mentally moronic.

15. 1 month ago

I used to be skeptical about sneed oils craze, but when I threw it out and used butter or lard, my stomach bloat and acid reflux dissapered almost instantly.

Also. Good on you for eating Deenz. I can also recommend Mackrel for some variety. Very good fatty fish.

• 1 month ago

Where the frick do you get sardines that aren't drowned in sneed oil?

• 1 month ago

Goymany. I usually get the canned fish in tomato sauce, not ideal but still better than pure sneed oils.

• 1 month ago

UK you can get sardines in brine, tomato sauce, olive oil and seed oil in basically every supermarket. Pay about 50p per 120g tin

• 1 month ago

I'm in Germany and I cannot fricking find any sardines in brine.
          It's all and only sneed.

[...]

I don't eat vegetables/carbs 95% of the time
              They give me mental/neurological issues

KingIncel

People need to know the truth anon. Try to tell people this shit whenever you get the chance.

I prefer trying to cover all the bases when telling people stuff. Oftentimes I tell people to eat liver, but just telling them to do so isn't enough.
      There are people who will say
      >you can eat liver everyday
      Then there will be, I don't know, 30%-60% of people who take that advice instead, and overload on copper and vitamin A. Then those people will eventually say, "liver is toxic and eating it will make you extremely sick".
      The reality is
      >eating liver when you're deficient in some of its nutrients can make you feel insanely good
      >eating too many nutrients will make you sick
      But people, overall, just want to SIMPLIFY.
      SIMPLIFY = hiding certain truths
      Leads to unforeseen consequences and people hating on something which is 90% good, but misapplied.
      NUANCE is required, and taking everything into account, trying to make sure all bases are covered, will lead to people ACTUALLY KNOWING, prospering, and being healthy.

IST argues about the same things over and over again, because they don't understand
      >different genetics
      >different contexts
      Every week
      Same discussion

16. 1 month ago

[...]

Don't get it. Frick off.

• 1 month ago

>Don't get it. Frick off.

17. 1 month ago

>those soulless eyes, black as the void
    >that drug induced acne
    >the lines creasing her face making her look older
    >them manish looking hands
    >the face of an absolute sociopath
    Bros, I'm scared.

18. 1 month ago

Looks pretty good. Suprised no one is seething at dairy. For some odd reason people here started some shitskin crusade against Milk.

19. 1 month ago

>pic
    you'd think "health conscious" autists would eat better but they really don't this b***h eats like trash

20. 1 month ago

>eyes and mouth abhorently painted
    >so natural, slay queen!

• 1 month ago

>lips, eyes, corners of eyes and mouth caked in makeup
      thats 1/10 of what women put on daily to be fair. i dont get it man. women are the original giga autist looksmaxxers
      >hey if i put this lead based paint on my face will chad settle for me?

21. 1 month ago

Do you guys think she has zits on her ass? That would turn me on so much

• 1 month ago

Imagine what her farts smell like