I did. >donkey kicks with 15kg dumbbell. >Glute bridges with dumbbell and resistance bands

I did
>donkey kicks with 15kg dumbbell
>Glute bridges with dumbbell and resistance bands
>Fire hydrants with bands
>Hip thrusts with dumbbell
Will my booty grow?

I also have a hard time consuming protein, I ate 4 eggs and plan on drinking 1l of milk and two protein shakes but I don't think that'll be enough

Stratton Oakmont Wolf of Wall Street Shirt $21.68

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

Stratton Oakmont Wolf of Wall Street Shirt $21.68

Meme workout

You need a better routine. Whats your goal?

This

I did
      >donkey kicks with 15kg dumbbell
      >Glute bridges with dumbbell and resistance bands
      >Fire hydrants with bands
      >Hip thrusts with dumbbell
      Will my booty grow?

If you want the results that I think you want you have 2 options
      1) get over your poverty and social anxiety and join a gym where you can use the specific equipment while actually increasing the weight you use. The gym was designed to be the most efficient place to stimulate muscles for growth

2) if you're too scared to do that then you'll be stuck with baby weights and calisthenics. You're gonna need to do what feels like an excessive amount, and then do even more. Your body is very good at moving light weight so you need a LOT more volume (100+ total reps per exercise per workout) if you actually want to achieve the gains of having a nice ass.

The only twinks that actually end up with nice asses are the ones that take it seriously and don't make excuses for themselves

In either case you'll have yo learn how to get protein down. Drinking is easiest, just use whey powder.

This is your boulder sissyphus

Meme workout

You need a better routine. Whats your goal?

Frick you with your demotivating shit

you on estrogen too? because you got the acting like a b***h part down at least

It's only demotivating if you're moronic

Doing shitty meme workouts isn't gonna get you what you want. You'll only be frustrated and disappointed later on.

I've given you two road maps to achieve exactly the outcomes you desire, it's your choice whether or not you want to try them.

Oh, I am nothing demotivating you. I am pointing to the fact that this routine is objectively awful since there is no progression, no good exercises and no sense on it's structure.

You just need a better routine

Why are you so angry and bitter? You are literally just trolling to make me feel bad, I hope you die

>*posts routine and asks if it will do what you want it to*
              >*receives correct feedback*
              >NOoOoOO why do you persecute me so
              I hope you're trolling too or your brain is fried

schizo post

It's only demotivating if you're moronic

You just need a better routine

>hip thrusts
            >no good exercises

This is what you get for coming to IST for advice, homie.

>Hip thrust WITH A DUMBBELLS
              Most man can hip thrust up to 315 to 405 to 10 reps and beyond, a single dumbbell wont do the work.

He also lacks squats and deadlifts

some of us are just not destined for gains

Let me guess, you starve yourself and do a meme workout?

TACNA
      A
      C
      N
      A

what kind of man doesn't have hairy legs?

Not him but I hate body hair for the most part so I shave mine.

>some of us are just not destined for gains
      Looks like you've got plenty of room for gains. Lift weights and eat more.

Just because you wear the same pants they did at Auschwitz doesn't mean you have to starve yourself, walk with heavy backpack and eat more.

I’d bend you like a pretzel and frick your ass regardless if you have a wiener or a cooch

Stop taking estrogen, gay or I will go to your home and frick you in the ass until you make you a man!

How in frick do you do a donkey kick with a dumbbell?

Nevermind, I just googled it. Looks pointless.

i look like this, except my face is more deformed than Quasimodo's.

time to get your body to the Quasimodo tier too

homie you straight up moronic lmao

Would tho

why are you attracted to stupidity?

SS+GOMAD for 6 months will give you an ass so big you can use it as a battering ram. Any other answer is a meme.

whats ss

Starting Strength, there should be more information on the sticky

bait but i'll respond
    you need to do something that gets you close to failure and "fire hydrants with bands" probably doesn't. so if you wanna grow do something like squats (with other exercises) and get close to failure