I stopped smoking and drinking 3 weeks ago, and since last week i only shit little pebbles, like a cat. WTF! How the frick do i fix my bowels. I know its constipation but wtf. I fast and only eat 2 meals a day, granted i ate more chips and cheese because i had to mitigate my desire for booze and cigarettes.

But i also eat veggies, fruits and drink only water.

Ape Out, Gorilla Mindset Shirt $21.68

Rise, Grind, Banana Find Shirt $21.68

Ape Out, Gorilla Mindset Shirt $21.68

More water and fiber

Btw, i noticed that while drinkign 1,5 litres water a day, i sometimes can go 5-6 hours without pissing.

I used to drink Diet Coke almost exclusively for months on end and had to piss 6-8 times a day. I was seriously worried I had diabetes. Ever since I cut that out and switched to water, I only have to piss twice a day. I wish water tasted like Diet Coke though

Any anecdotes on my shit problem, though? I fer i might be dying of colon cancer.

I think your problem is easting only two meals a day, I read somewhere that it makes your bowels compact your poop because there's less material to process

So how the frick do OMAD chads do it then?

Enough calories

Don't be a fricking pussy, just drink more water and eat a proper amount of calories and your metabolism will recover

don't just eat veggies, eat some serious fibrus veggies like lentils and sweet potato. make a big log of fecal matter in your colon

eat a pound of shrimp, that'll change the way your shit comes out.

Try drinking 3 litres. Drinking only 1,5L/day is for kids and the extremely elderly

>if i drink less water i piss less
      woah! how did you figure that out?

also 1.5litres a day is african child tier

I've been on this exact cycle for awhile going from diarrhea to rabbit shits after stopping drinking. Metamucil or a generic brand is your friend. It's a fiber powder and tastes alright, just get a couple of spoonfuls in mixed with water a day and you're smooth sailing.

So youre permanently dependent on this? Not an option.

You have too much mucoid plaque. Look up bentonite and psyllium shakes, you can do them for a month at a time. You need to eat real food while doing them, no dairy or processed crap.

Dependent? No. Just use it as a buffer when your shits are off, that's all. And even if you just had one scoop a day, who cares? It's literally just fiber, and 80% of American's diets are not getting enough fiber. Eat a regular diet and throw one of these in, literally no different than using a protein shake for extra protein. Dependent lmao

You are actually supposed to poop little pepples, that means the food you are eating are being consumed by your body and with few waste

Big turds means the food you ate was turned to mostly waste

do not stop to eat. keep eating, because you some "push".
    eats fish, oilseeds; sardines, herring, mackerel. Don't overdo it in fiber, it makes you bloat. Grab some charcoal if you have it.
    I had the exact same thing, because i am too a toxic butthole.
    Anxiety doesn't help at all.
    if this doesn't solve the problem, take a bicarbonate-based laxative.
    If even that doesnt work, try mescaline. maybe your serotonin is too low.

Smoking alters your gut microbiome. It'll take time.

In the meantime take a stool softener and try to eat more foods with magnesium.

Get off anon's computer, now! We know you're not him, we know who you are, Mr. Snuggles. Don't ever try to pretend you're human on this board again!!!

Sauce

Jessica Bartlett

Dont know if this will help your case but sodium butyrate helped me a lot with constipation from meds while nothing else worked

>"Sal, go on IST and ask them for advice, but include an irrelevant lust-provoking image with your post."

>shit little pebbles, like a cat
    holy frickk my sides have left this plane

In my early twenties I moved to Vancouver to work as a sales assistant in a high-end handbag store. Rent was expensive, and I wasn't earning much selling luxury leather goods, so my diet consisted entirely of oatmeal, milk, bananas, and extra spicy prawn ramen noodles.

Gentlemen, I tell you, the shits that I took in the frozen north were some of the most pleasurable of my entire life. Long... girthy... smooth... and with a consistency that sat somewhere between play-doh and crème brûlée. Birthing those puppies each morning was a true blessing, one I still remember all these years later.

Pic rel

>In my early twenties I moved to Vancouver to work as a sales assistant in a high-end handbag store.

Is the gayest thing any man has ever said