I'm meeting my e-girl and I need to lose 100 lbs in 2 months

So I've met this very cute girl on Discord like a year ago. Shes like my e-girl now. We ve been chatting a lot and found out that we only live not so far away from each other. Since then she presses me to come and meet her in person in her city. We also exchanged many pictures and I even saw her on her cam (my was always covered). But here is the problem.

The pictures I sent here arent of me. Let's say that I found some Instagram model that looks like myself but at least 100 pounds slimmer and have been always sending her pictures of him. In my curent state im an overweight person (strongfat though) but her preference is someone lean, she even told me that her previous boyfriend was on rowing team in high school so tall and slim with some muscle. Muscle is not a problem in my case, because Im what you call a strongfat bodytype, but I need to lose some stubborn bodyfat.

The date of our meeting has been set somewhere in July, ive moved it quite a bit, because shes really pressing to meet even right now, but I told her Ive got something to do. I really want to meet her and honestly get laid with her, but in my current state I dont think she would be happy to see me, as she wouldnt aprreciate my bodytype.

So I need to lose AT LEAST 100 lbs to our meeting, which gives me approximately 2 months. I know its possible. But hard. I know I can do it though, but I want all the advice I can get. I don't want to disclose my current weight, stats etc. because its irrelevant.

Also what Im currently doing is I went on a diet. I try to keep my metabolism high. Drink a lot of electrolytes. I try to go on a long walks everyday in the forest and also doing some "primal" activities while im at it - like lifting stones, heavy sticks and getting some short intense bursts of walking tempo uphill. When Im on those walks I dont bring food, only high-energy drinks to keep me going and keep my metabolism high. My diet is pretty basic, I try to avoid fast food and fats.

PIC unrelated

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago

> 2 months. I know its possible.
    not really lmao, maybe if you water fast for the next 2 months but youll probably die along the way
    >The pictures I sent here arent of me. Let's say that I found some Instagram model that looks like myself but at least 100 pounds slimmer and have been always sending her pictures of him.
    never change fit

2. 1 month ago

Just tell her that you got nervous because you were going to meet her and started overeating every day but you can drop the weight with her support.

3. 1 month ago

I
    C
    K
    Y

4. 1 month ago

>100lbs in 2 months

Cut off both your legs, unless this is a fake and gay LARP (it is)

5. 1 month ago

>strongfat though
    The fricking delusion kek

You've fricked it. She doesn't like you, she likes the character you've been playing. Well done, you're going to disappoint her immensely either when you meet her or by ghosting her.

When will people learn to reverse image search. It's not always going to catch them out but it will a lot of the time

6. 1 month ago

Bro is really gonna get catfished into losing 100lbs

• 1 month ago

This OP is going to get ripped and shredded in 2 months only to get drugged and raped by a troony with a voice changer kek.

• 1 month ago

Oh my god you are one incredible idiot OP...

This

7. 1 month ago

>stubborn bodyfat
    the only thing stubborn about it is you stuffing your fatfrick face

8. 1 month ago

It's not just your body type she won't appreciate. It's everything about you. The deciet is the main one. Even if you managed to lose all that weight, I bet the ig model looks nothing fricking like you and it's just your deluded fat brain convincing yourself if you lose the weight this girl might still sleep with the lying piece of shit you are

• 1 month ago

>The deciet is the main one
      this is 1
      and the fact that youre so fricking insecure you were larping as someone else is #2
      lack of confidence and insecurity is literally THE biggest turn off for women

9. 1 month ago

>I'm meeting my e-girl and I need to lose 100 lbs in 2 months
    don't worry, so does he

Rofl true

LMFAO

Top fricking zozzle

10. 1 month ago

homies on this board will lie to women, be physically repulsive, be mentally repulsive, then wonder why women don't like them

• 1 month ago

Real ass response, this homies gonna get exactly what he deserves

11. 1 month ago

Meds.
    Ozempic if you’re rich i can’t think of anything else.

12. 1 month ago

You’ve made your bed, time to lay in it

13. 1 month ago

What is the calorie content of these "high energy drinks" anon

14. 1 month ago

You need the HERCULES fix, I will explain it
    Every day:
    * 25g of bee pollen
    * 500g of bacon and 6 fried eggs
    * Kiwi fruit and satsuma
    * A glass of milk
    * Chicken and mashed potato

Also, walk 5k steps and do 50 push ups a day.

>5k steps.

Is this a fricking joke? Dude needs to burn 5000 more calories per day than he’s eating. Only feasible way to do this is by spending every waking minute walking (300 calories per hour), while simultaneously starving himself

• 1 month ago

this, but cut the cardio and add 50 more push-ups. everyone knows building muscle is way more important than cardio in losing weight

15. 1 month ago

show us the pictures you sent her
    I bet you are delusional and would look nothing like the guy even if you managed to lose 100 pounds

This

Or gtfo our board

16. 1 month ago

100lb = 350000 cals
    1 hour of exercise bike burns 500 cals
    So don't eat and ride an exercise bike for 700 hours

17. 1 month ago

>100 lbs in 2 months
    lipo

18. 1 month ago

Not possible, moron. Should have thought not being a lazy, pathetic fatass earlier.

19. 1 month ago

You fricked up. You can't physically do what you've asked advice about. It is impossible.

People who need to lose 25-35 pounds cut for 3-4 months at minimum. Even people on 'My 600 Pound Life' struggle to lose 100 lbs in that time frame.

You can start working and try, but your assumption that you can suddenly be disciplined and work out enough to achieve it is naive and shows your detachment from reality. Do you really expect that you can just look at a picture of her everyday and that will give you the 'motivation'?

20. 1 month ago

[...]

She doesn't appreciate your character because if you lied about how you look you're not the character she thinks you are. You're a lying piece of shit to her now. If you don't understand that then there is no help for you.

Post the pictures lardass. What the frick is the ig guy going to do even if we did tell him?

• 1 month ago

You didn't even answer my question that this thread was made for

Also about pictures I sent her, you wont pressure me.

Also im not a lardass, just strongfat and not some victim weight guy.

Pic related

• 1 month ago

Youre not strong fat you're fat, that's why you won't give your weight. You know it deep down just like you know you can't shift that weight deep down and you know you're going to crush her deep down. Not just crush her mentally but probably physically when you try to convince her youre not a lying piece of shit and that you're a nice guy.

The fact you won't post the ig pics shows you probably chose some absolute fricking alpha Chad too. You're a pathetic fat loser and you will probably always be a pathetic fat loser. You need to give up this pipe dream of chasing an unattainable girl youve spent your entire time lying to and have no wah of fixing and start losing weight the right way to better yourself so that next time you find a girl, you don't need to lie through your teeth toconcince her youre a person who hold actual real world value,because currently, you dont.

21. 1 month ago

1 lb per week is standard, 2 per week is considered aggressive.

If you do a two month, 2000 mile death march on starvation rations you could probably do it, but you will be close to death by the time you get to the other side. Just limit yourself to $60 for the entire 2 months so you are forced to not eat very much

• 1 month ago

I've seen Naked and Afraid, you can drop weight real fast in a pinch. Pound a day.

• 1 month ago

I don't remember them drinking coca cola on naked and afraid. 137kcal, 39g of sugar.

• 1 month ago

Obviously this shithead needs to fast for two months.

• 1 month ago

They only go for 3 weeks, most of the weight they drop is bullshit weight. They probably also intentionally fatten up before going into the wild. I don’t think you actually comprehend what 100lbs in 60 days entails, we’re talking something that would have been a brutal survival situation for even a hardened nomadic hunter gatherer.

Is your pasty overweight IST posting ass ready to go into the wild with only what you can carry, walk until the skin peels off your feet in bloody sheets, wake up with the sun rise in excruciating hunger, and walk another 50 miles while the blood congeals around your toes? By the time the sun goes down, you’ve lost another 1-1.5 lbs, and you are so hungry that you suck the blood out of your shoes and it tastes like the nectar of the gods. The next morning you wake up, and you feel a pulsating ache traveling from your back down to your legs, and it seems to be getting worse with each step. You have made it through day 2/60

• 1 month ago

>you are so hungry that you suck the blood out of your shoes and it tastes like the nectar of the gods
          gay

• 1 month ago

>most of the weight they drop is bullshit weight
          >100lbs in 60 days
          I said a pound a day which is doable and they did on the show. One girl got significantly better looking, from sort of thick to slender.

• 1 month ago

> Unless they had shit stuffed up their ass to hide it that doesn't make any sense.

• 1 month ago

>Wait have you literally never dieted? In the first week or so you rapidly loose water weight, everyone know this. None of that weight counts because it doesn’t represent an actual tissue mass that has been burned. Once you come out of calorie deficit at the end of your diet your body replenishes the water weight equally fast
              I haven't noticed that. What's the physiological mechanism behind it?

In this case it's irrelevant anyway because dickhead wouldn't need to go off the diet before his date.

• 1 month ago

you store glycogen in your muscles and liver. For every 1 gram of glycogen, it bidns to 3 grams of water. When you fast, you deplete your glycogen levels taking around 24-48 hours depending on how full you were before. Once depleted to nothing, you have shed all your water weight. Then you start burning fat for energy and metabolic water.
                Once you start eating again, the carbs you eat are converted into glycogen and stored in the liver and muscles, causing you to hold onto more water weight

• 1 month ago

1 lb per day is a 3k calorie per day deficit. After a few days of this your body goes into low power mode and all you want to do is lie in bed all day.

Care to break down your Calories in/Calories out & explain how you intent to maintain a 3k deficit while in this state?

• 1 month ago

It's been done millions of times so it's not a theory. People just hate it so they pussy out and eat. CICO = Don't eat anything, exercise maybe 3 hours a day.

100 days is way longer than OP has

22. 1 month ago

100 lbs x 3500 kcal = 350 000 kcal to burn
    and 2 months... 350 000 / 60 = 5833 kcal deficit a day.
    seems totally doable with your "primal walks" and "high energy" drinks, lol

23. 1 month ago

>bloatlords when they realize when don't like fatfricks

24. 1 month ago

Can't be done. You will be overweight or obese still in two months and you're a brown "person". You've destroyed yourself. Find another e-girl to catfish and prey on I guess you sick frick.

25. 1 month ago

[...]

dude, even if you manage to lose all 100 pounds, you're still going to be shitting your pants at the prospect of meeting her, because unless she is completely faceblind, she is going to realize immediately that you catfished her

• 1 month ago

She won't mind though because "she likes his character"

• 1 month ago

yeah I guess that makes sense, women love being deceived about fundamental things like your identity

26. 1 month ago

>you meet with the girl
    >qt3.14
    >you go over to her place
    >she starts undressing
    >diamonds.mpeg
    >BAM
    >abdul and ahmed bust in
    >"YO FATASS GIB YO SHIT"
    >girl backin off into the corner
    >abdul and ahmed pull out knives
    >"heh, easy for a strong primal white guy"
    >i am the beast i worship.mp3
    >start charging at them
    >fail, fall on your fat stomach
    >abdul starts taking you from behind
    >not like this.png
    >ahmed starts taking you from the front
    >kebab raped
    >girl on the computer already opening texts with other strongfats
    >get all your shit taken (including anal virginity) kicked out naked leaking cum
    >not enough primal walks

27. 1 month ago

The greatest troll thread in a long time
    Takes me back to 2011, cheers op

28. 1 month ago

[...]

>Fasting is not an option due to some medical issues.
    What issues?

Fasting is literally the only way to lose any significant amount of fat and you will unfrick your organs in the process

29. 1 month ago

[...]

> Fasting is not an option due to some medical issues.

Oh you are a troll. How disappointing

30. 1 month ago

[...]

>I can't fast due to horrible headaches and hormonal and energy changes I get during it. I'm 100% sure my doctor wouldn't recommend it also.
    If you're such an expert why ask us. It's also the only way to maximize weight loss, which you basically have to do to get close to 100 pounds in 2 months.

• 1 month ago

I will read into fasting more though. It sound like a helpful tool on my journey.

Also eating small portions of food is almost fasting. Generally small difference, so I'm basically fasting most of days.

• 1 month ago

>I'm not posing as an expert. I'm literally telling you I get horrible headaches. Like my head is feeling like exploding and I feel like shit. I tried fasting before, multiple times. But I need to get some energy into me to even feel alive.
        It would feel extremely bad even without the headaches, but it's the only way to get close to your goal.

• 1 month ago

>I need some energy in me to feel alive
        > The hormonal/energy changes means - I feel like shit. Weak, womanly, you get it.

THATS CALLED BEING IN A CALORIE DEFICIT, THATS WHAT IT’S SUPPOSED TO FEEL LIKE
        Jesus Christ you are actually fricked

31. 1 month ago

Your only chance is to water fast with sea salt and magnesium to replenish minerals. Your best option is to come clean and show her the real you

32. 1 month ago
    Cecil "CHAD BALDWIN" Drake

Bahahha fat neckbeard finally has to admit they have been catfishing a chick and thinks they can magically be from fat ass to lean in 2 months.

Just lol. And your excess skin? I have no sympathy. You're no different than fat chicks who steal slim chicks photos online. Scum.

33. 1 month ago

OP magically loses the weight but she doesn't show up.

34. 1 month ago

This is the photo I sent her. She thinks I am 6'3" with this build.

I am 5'8" 305lbs. I am thinking of just wearing some really large boots.

• 1 month ago

I know this is bait, but still hilarious
      OP you won't look like Chico even if you dry fast for a week straight
      But if you seriously want to lose the weight- then actually dry fast for as many days as possible. Your body will be forced to burn fat to produce metabolic water to keep your dumbass alive

35. 1 month ago

I hope this shit is real. Lmao

36. 1 month ago
    Cecil "CHAD BALDWIN" Drake

>strong fat
    >can't do a single push up

37. 1 month ago

[...]

>would you call The Mountain fat? Would you call Eddie Hall fat?

Yes I would call them fat. They are also supremely strong. You are not and are lying to yourself as much as you have lied to the girl. If you think she is going tk forgive the absolute massive lie you told, you're in for an absolute shock.

Please please please report back here after you've met her.

38. 1 month ago

[...]

>I am actually strongfat, as I've been in the gym before

OK, I no longer believe this is real

39. 1 month ago

I can do it.

40. 1 month ago

[...]

>I've been hitting some heavy weights (maxed on almost every machine
    You baited too close to the sun.

41. 1 month ago

If not fake and gay swimmax and eat only chicken and rice. chances are you are a Black person and will fumble it anyways

42. 1 month ago

>I'm a white person
    Pressing x to doubt. White men only catfish pedophiles so we can beat them to death with hammers.
    >It can be done
    If you don't eat a single thing for 40 days and accept that you will look like an emaciated and sickly freak at the end of two months, yes.
    >Frick off
    No, no I don't think I will.

43. 1 month ago

>how do I lose a lot of weight quickly
    >no I can't fast because (excuses)
    You almost got me, OP, you sly dog

44. 1 month ago

how is sending her pictures of another dude and pretending you are him not an immediate deal breaker regardless of you losing the weight?

you are a fricking moron LMAO

45. 1 month ago

the only way you can attempt to do this is by eating nothing and only drinking salt water for 2 months. would not recommend though, besides you're a b***h you don't have the willpower to do whatever it takes.

46. 1 month ago

[...]

>I can't fast due to horrible headaches
    Those are caused by lack of electrolytes (salt), most likely magnesium. You can just drink half a teaspoon of regular table salt mixed with water and this will prevent your body from flushing out the magnesium.
    Also see "snake juice" for a more complete solution.

>and hormonal changes
    Yes the hormonal changes you experience as a fatso when you fast are extremely beneficial for you. The biggest of them will be the lowering of insulin and therefore also cortisol.

>and energy changes I get during it.
    Yeah, no shit you'll be tired

>I'm 100% sure my doctor wouldn't recommend it also.
    That's because your doctor is a israelite who wants to sell you pills.
    WTF how do you know your doctor anyways? I'm almost 40 and the only doctor i know is my kid's pediatrician.

Anyways, stop looking for excuses and cheat-codes. Fasting works and is 200% healthy for you.
    More on the info on the topic: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hnvO_EfjaTo

Btw, picrel is me.

47. 1 month ago

[...]

Your medical issues are related to you being clinically morbidly obese.
    Here's the plan:
    >PSMF (PROTEIN SPARING MODIFIED FAST)
    You will eat bone broth and veggies, along with a multi-vitamin. Add chicken noodle soup spices (celery salt, parsley flakes, garlic powder, sea salt, summer savory, marjoram, thyme, black pepper, turmeric and sage) and low calorie veggies (spinach / celery / carrots), and ~300g chicken breast, boiled and shredded, to 2L of bone broth. That's all you eat. ~815kcal, 161g protein.
    >Exercise
    Incline walking 7 hours a day, best to use a treadmill and aim for ~10 kcal / minute. Break this up into 3.5 hour and 3.5 hour sessions. As your joints disintegrate, consider an elliptical / rowing machine at a similar intensity for rest.
    >Repeat for 60 days
    You need to expend 350,000 kcal over 60 days, which equates to a deficit of 5833 per day. You need to eat ~800kcal to sustain any sort of activity, so that means working out for at least 6:40 per day at a relatively high rate of intensity.
    This was an interesting thought exercise, but I can already tell you'll crash and burn within ~5 days of trying this, and inevitably have to ghost her or meet her and watch her face shrivel in disgust.

48. 1 month ago

This is best thread I’ve seen in a while. I just wish OP tried to be a bit more subtle with his trolling.
    9/10

• 1 month ago

>I can't fast due to medical reasons
      Had me howling

49. 1 month ago

cuz finna get jumped by a troon lmaoooooo why are timmycels like this lmaooo

50. 1 month ago

[...]

Reading through this thread, nobody has said it.
    The only way you are doing this is with drugs, specifically DNP. Although losing 100 pounds will be a huge stretch, you will lose a significant amount of weight taking 300-500mg per day, about 1lb of pure body fat a day burned compared to the standard 1lb a week. Considering it's summer and it's going to be hot, you're in for a hell of a ride if you go down this path
    If you want to learn more about it Google it, and good luck sourcing it lol. Most UGLs don't even sell it anymore.
    If you aren't baiting DNP is probably your only shot at this, so don't be a whiny b***h about the side effects or negatives because you legitimately don't have a choice

51. 1 month ago
    John sage

obvious bait, good effort though

52. 1 month ago

[...]

>Fasting with only small meals
    so youre not fasting then

53. 1 month ago
  54. 1 month ago

Has OP decided what to do yet? Clock's ticking...

55. 1 month ago
    Mr Gerry

Then you sir are a liar and should come clean and tell her the truth before meeting her. How could you be so insecure to not show her the REAL YOU??? COWARD! You aren't ready to date until you learn to love yourself first!

Post body

Mr Gerry

I'm not the one lying about my appearance or trying to meet a girl on discord
        POST YOUR BODy

Hes fat

Mr Gerry

Yet I've shown my real face and body and have a girlfriend despite being overweight, something I told OP to do!

Haha, yeah - I thought so too. Mr Gerry...more like Mr Jelly Belly

• 1 month ago

You aren't ready to date if you are a coward liar

56. 1 month ago

Kek you're a moron. This whole thing will fail and you deserve all of it.

Any man who has ever let himself become obese deserves eternal punishment

57. 1 month ago

[...]

>Energy drinks aren't necessarily energy drinks you think about, more like concotions that give me energy and fuel my workouts
    I'm pretty sure you're supremely moronic, but if you aren't, based alchemist anon

58. 1 month ago

weakass bait OP

59. 1 month ago

[...]

>I do have a girlfriend though. We just didn't meet in person yet.
    By the time you've lost 25lb, she'll have found someone else.

60. 1 month ago

OP. YOU'RE A FRICKING OUT OF SHAPE FAT ASS. You're not strong fat, and you will lose shit ton of muscle too when you cut. You're not "valuable", you're a delusional fat ass and that girl will never frick you. It's your job now to stop chasing that tail and hit the gym and lose that huge gut of yours. You will thank yourself in the future.

THAT GIRL WILL ABSOLUTELY NEVER TOUCH YOUR PUTRID FAT ASS BODY IN REAL LIFE

61. 1 month ago
    Mr Gerry

How can you call her your girlfriend OP? She hasn't even seen how you look right now.....who's to stay she'd even be interested in you SINCE YOU LIED! You're like a catfish but with your weight instead of dick size

62. 1 month ago

IST the thread. Fatties being fat and moronic. Many such cases. Never change guys.

63. 1 month ago

>Discord user
    >e-girl
    >Instagram
    >fat frick
    You're the EXACT kind of homosexual who is always into "le Viking tv epic" shit
    You're a disgrace to all ancient ancestors of man. You have absolutely nothing in common with Ancient Man. You're a vaccinated, domesticated, chronically online fat fricking disgrace on social media and discord.
    All your ancestors spit on you. You're not even human

64. 1 month ago

There's a small chance if you do this.
    >water fast + electrolyte solution
    >walk 10-20 miles a day
    basically a death march type routine
    even then only a chance you lose 100 lbs in 61 days

65. 1 month ago

gay if bait. gay if real. Either way you're kinda fricked OP.

66. 1 month ago

This is my first time on fit, is this really a common occurrence on here?

• 1 month ago

nah, it's usually blackpill demoralisation, incel stuff, and "lol you are moron if you do this lift" posts

Larping? Absolutely

• 1 month ago

No, but there's still enough weapons-grade autism that goes around to make this board with checking

67. 1 month ago

Impossible but you could lose 40ish

68. 1 month ago

>Strong fat
    You are not some fricking powerlifter anon, you're a fat ugly sack of shit who plays video games on Discord.

The only reason the girl is responding to you is because you sent her photos of an Instagram model.
    You will never frick this woman, or any woman for that matter.

69. 1 month ago

>Let's say that I found some Instagram model that looks like myself
    You just know it's not even close, regardless of the weight difference

70. 1 month ago

Why do incels do this? Are you really IQ 89?

71. 1 month ago

[...]

>Fasting is not an option
    >Ozempic not an option
    Then you're shit out of luck.

72. 1 month ago

[...]

>Fasting is not an option due to some medical issues.
    >Ozempic has ben proven to have many negative health effects im not doing it.
    >In my country drinks like mountain dev (just an example), coca cola, dr pepper have much less calories than in USA.
    >Also im lactose intolerant so no milk
    SHITSKIN
    H
    I
    T
    S
    K
    I
    N

73. 1 month ago

[...]

>I wouldn't necessary call it lying, because pictures I sent her could be me and WILL be me in July
    LMAO

74. 1 month ago

[...]

>would you call The Mountain fat? Would you call Eddie Hall fat?

75. 1 month ago

3500 cals = 1 lb of fat
    3500 cals x 100 lbs = 350,000 cals total for 100 lbs of fat loss
    350000 cals/60 days = 5833.33 cal deficit per day necessary to lose the weight in 60 days or approximately 2 months

Let's charitably estimate your TDEE at 2500. You would need to water fast daily and still burn another 3300 and some change calories per day to reach your goal on time

Sorry to say but it's not happening buddy, do as much as you can and say you overbulked idk

76. 1 month ago

[...]

>Fasting with only small meals through the day to replenish my energy.
    This is getting better and better. Why are browns like this?

77. 1 month ago

Put me into the screenshot.

78. 1 month ago

[...]

Dude... just give up. You fricked it. Best to come clean to her that you're not who you sent pictures of. The claims that she'd still love you if you're wheelchair bound or amputated is laughable.

She has this image in her head that you're a full-on Chad, which is why she says those things. Since you're obviously not, she would never. Women care way more about looks than you do. Discord relationships aren't real, either. You have no idea how you'd act around her and now that you need to change yourself to fit that image you've catfished her into thinking is you, you have no chance.

79. 1 month ago

[...]

just ghost her. The race was already lost when you started to catfish. She will see that it's not you. It's too bad that you have invested so much time of your life on this. it's like, you can't win here. Accept it as a man.

• 1 month ago

>She will see that it's not you.
      This.
      If she's as into OP as he thinks, she'll have studied those fake pix he sent her and will spot him as a creepy fraudsters straightaway.

80. 1 month ago

[...]

In Ancient Times, a Viking would've sold you into an arab sex slave trade for being such a low testosterone fat, moronic, estrogenic fricking homosexual who is scared of the flu and hid indoors for 2+ years for a virus that didn't even exist
    If Viking saw a whole town of modern westerners like you, they'd rape and kill you. Because you're livestock cattle; you're not a warrior caste, you're a useless eater consumer who jerk offs to porn and plays video games. You're completely detached from Nature and live an artificially castrated existence
    You're an effeminate b***h. You're a woman

81. 1 month ago

[...]

Spinach is added for bulk, normally you'd have noodles with this dish, but you're too fat for that. Zucchini spaghetti is another option. You can cook the chicken in the broth, but it will be harder to shred raw and won't come out as nice.

82. 1 month ago

Are people still believing this guy. Nobody is this dumb

83. 1 month ago

Sprints and fasting simultaneously.

84. 1 month ago

>morons actually believing this obvious bait post

85. 1 month ago

Absolute filth, consider using steroids like a troony

86. 1 month ago

Push it another month and copy what goggins did. He claims he lost 100 pounds in 3 months.

87. 1 month ago

[...]

Thing is my homie you dont neet 3k deficit. You need 6k deficit. 100 lbs of fat is 350 000 kcal. 350 000/60 is 5833 kcal. Initially it was believable that you are a moron but you type too coherently not to be a troll.

• 1 month ago

what this homie needs is a good ass whooping on jah my homie

88. 1 month ago

Just get liposuction. You don't need to put in any effort or change your diet. Go to sleep and wake up with a 100lb bag of lard next to you. You don't even need to wait until July, you can meet up and frick this thot that same weekend

89. 1 month ago

i lost 30 in 2 months cutting sugar and drinking gamersupps

90. 1 month ago

I want to preface this with the fact that you have radioactive levels of autism. In reality though you're going to have to take the cardio pill. Maybe not running crazy but definitely biking and swimming if you can. Saunas should also be top priority and you'll have to be in a massive calorie deficit to say the least. I'm not talking "muh 1000 cals" African children have less than that and work all day in the mines. You have to have a daily caloric intake that would make anorexic girls on Tumblr jealous. That means some days 100 calories and running plus sauna. It'll be hard but if it's what you want this what you'll have to do.

91. 1 month ago

[...]

>In ancient times big people were like gods among men. Also I'm not some autist fixated on Vikings, I just admire their lifestyle and strength. Also frick off.
    No they wouldn't have. Reminder that back then everyone has to walk everywhere, ate far less, and could run far better than the average person these days. If you are some 300lb turbo autist you would be worthless. If you think you'd be some awesome huge bear mode berserker you're moronic.

• 1 month ago

Dude consumed so much Hollywood nonsense and took it to be historically accurate lmao

92. 1 month ago

[...]

>i never claimed to be a powerlifter!
    >but I'm strongfat, not a delusional obese narcissist

kek

93. 1 month ago

30 egg whites a day.

94. 1 month ago

[...]

>I do have a girlfriend though. We just didn't meet in person yet.
    MY SIDES

95. 1 month ago

[...]

You frickin lied to her, and aggregiosly

You gonna get what you deserve if this isn’t a larp

96. 1 month ago

kek. Very nice troll.
    (please tell me you're trolling)

97. 1 month ago

Well OP here’s my two cents;

Women can literally find a mate at ANY time any place anywhere…they really would not bother with E-dating discord/meetups planned months in advance unless the person they were meeting was REALLY something.

So either A: she can give frick all about looks and really somehow your “character” spoke to her in such a way that she’d probably still want to date you if you just came clean as soon as possible

Or B: the fake model you cat fished her with made her pussy so wet that she’s willing to literally risk her life and wait two months to get a chance with the beast

98. 1 month ago

you can do a water fast with the proper nutritional supplementation and doctor supervision

99. 1 month ago

Great thread. Op come back in 60 days and tell us how much weight you've gained drinking sodas and walking around your backyard

100. 1 month ago

get an ounce of crystal meth, its not gonna be pretty but its your only option

101. 1 month ago

I never were out of shape, but this is the delusional autistic pathetic thinking I had for most of my life. God I despise people like this so much now.