Its ON

Its ON

Ape Out, Gorilla Mindset Shirt $21.68

Rise, Grind, Banana Find Shirt $21.68

Ape Out, Gorilla Mindset Shirt $21.68

  1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

    You really think someone here was trying to get a girlfriend since 2017 and still hasn't managed to do so without khs?

    • 2 months ago
      Anonymous

      Right here, i'm now 30 years old and have never been kissed.

      • 2 months ago
        Anonymous

        You are quite a unique experiment

      • 2 months ago
        Anonymous

        >”It’ll happen when you least expect it”
        Yeah ok lmao, thanks mom

        https://i.imgur.com/OPjYbOV.jpg

        I'm ready

        I'll probably find like 6 of them and they will alll be kinda mid and I won't really have any feelings for them.

        they need to update this, Hermione is old

        • 2 months ago
          Anonymous

          I had my first hand-hold, first kiss, and lost my virginity on the same night when I was 24

          • 2 months ago
            Anonymous

            Had my first kiss at 23 and first sex at 24.
            Kissed 5 girls totally and remember everyone of them really well.

            • 2 months ago
              Anonymous

              >Had my first kiss at 23 and first sex at 24.
              Same.

            • 2 months ago
              Anonymous

              Had my first kiss at 26 and my first sex at 24.

        • 2 months ago
          Anonymous

          >my main is on eredar
          IT'S FRICKING OVER FOR ME

    • 2 months ago
      Anonymous

      >got one in 2019
      >she was so moronic and annoying that I never pursued a woman again
      Sex is kimochi but holy frick are 99% of women worthless subhuman dogs. Stack money and stay healthy, nothing else matters. Maybe give the other 1% a chance if one happens to really strike your fancy.

      • 2 months ago
        Anonymous

        I'm 28 and I've come to the fearful realization that women are truly the Black folk of gender. It's really that bad. Monk mode doesn't sound too bad

  2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

    betski

  3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

    >”It’ll happen when you least expect it”
    Yeah ok lmao, thanks mom

    • 2 months ago
      Anonymous

      Why would you disparage your mums advice? Shes the only person that really cares about you. My mum was the only one that revealed to me that I'm handsome.

  4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

    I'm ready

  5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

    I'll probably find like 6 of them and they will alll be kinda mid and I won't really have any feelings for them.

  6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

    they need to update this, Hermione is old

  7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

    The difficulty slider only moves further with each year

  8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

    my test is 190ng/dl and I have ED

  9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

    digits and she will be obsessed with mep

  10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

    Yay! It's finally gonna happen!

  11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

    I kinda got one in 2023 though, we haven't fricked yet but been on many dates

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *