>me after making sour and sweet pork with white rice and 1 fried egg

>me after making sour and sweet pork with white rice and 1 fried egg
It hurts being this good at cooking, why the frick do people get fast food anymore? It's filled with trash ingredients and you never know who's handling your food.
This bad boy probably has more protein than 3 big macs united

Ape Out, Gorilla Mindset Shirt $21.68

Rise, Grind, Banana Find Shirt $21.68

Ape Out, Gorilla Mindset Shirt $21.68

Because they've been conditioned since birth to eat garbage. You're free, but your freedom is conditioned by your environment.

It reached a point where McDonald's is considered a integral part of unitedstatian culture

>Because they've been conditioned since birth to eat garbage
      Most people here would healivy cut on fast food if they saw how people usually handled their food

I cook and I still get women who prefer to go out to eat. Other than that I only get fast food when I have no other options

I used to work fast food, you just stick to what's safe. Besides germ exposure helps build your immune system.

>you just stick to what's safe
          What would you consider unsafe? Indian food?

It depends on the area, in my experience the dirtiest Chinese and Indian places have the most authentic food and lower prices, cheap sushi is always a bad idea though. The last time I had to toss something from a FF place was coffee from McDonalds, it straight up tasted like cleaning chemicals, I don't think they rinsed the pot after cleaning it in the morning.

my room mate unironically tries defending fast food consumption cause he enjoyed it as a kid. thats the place fast food occupies for a lot of people.

Also cooking is based, get a kitchen job over the summer working for a nice restaurant.

>Also cooking is based,
        >get a kitchen job over the summer working for a nice restaurant.
        Hell no, working in kitchens in general is fricking terrible

okay, here is restaurant crash course.
          taste your food when making it, no exceptions.
          it always needs more salt. always.
          maillard reaction.
          adjust flavor profiles with acidity, salinity, and fat.
          get a good knife, learn to sharpen it.

>maillard reaction
            Fricking tired of my family not knowing this one and they all make fricking boiled meat instead of letting it get a nice seal

> maillard reaction
            Didn't know that there was a name for that. Neat.

90% of my meals are improved with more salt. ALWAYS ADD FRICKING SPARINGLY THOUGH. You can add more salt, but you can't take any out.

the body handles excess salt better than it can handle low salt. salt it up, baby.

I'm not worried about my health anon, I'm worried about an overly salty dish. No one likes stuff over-salted.

Truth, nothing ruins a dish more than over salting it. Why always tasting you food is important for cooking. Develops the palette and salty travesties.

Just add little by little

There's this issue too. People usually remember childhood with good memories, and if their childhood was filled with fast food they'll always associate it with happiness.

fermenting is true enlightenment but catering/fast food is fricking absurd, i can make for $5 what a caterer would charge $70

HOT BEHIND

CORNER

TWO BEEFS ALL DAY

What does all day even mean
      I will not DuckDuckGo it

Got me a 3kg leg of lamb half price.
    Gonna make some delicious kleftiko tomorrow that will do me for a few days

>Got me a 3kg leg of lamb half price
      I hate living in the city, there are never amazing discounts like this one

I don't live in a city but it was in Tesco

Then move. Imagine how much the country would mellow out if people moved from the cities to small towns and suburbs.

>why the frick do people get fast food anymore?
    because I didn't get off work until 8 PM, roommates didn't clean his dishes so I get to do them if I want to cook, my meat is still frozen, I forgot an ingredient at the store, and I'm starving.

I'll cook tomorrow but tonight I'm just grabbing something.

this show could be good if the writing and acting was better