>mom didn't eat redmeat or do any physical activity while pregnant besides eat fast food

>my testosterone while a fetus in the womb was rock-bottom
>25 years later, end up a balding, super manlet, small dick, tiny wrists, sparse shitty patchy facial hair, very hard to put on muscle even if i have literally a perfect diet and work out frequently (and guys i knew in college who were naturally high test and had good/great bodies had shit diets, shit sleep, drank, smoke, worked out very inefficiently), narrow shoulders, soft voiced weak pussy

maybe it's not men who need testosterone replacement therapy, but the pregnant women. you get one shot of exposure to testosterone in the womb that will impact how you develop for the rest of your life. why are we not doing anything about this? enough of this

>"oh but honey im having cravings of a dozen donuts :p"

nonsense.

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 1 month ago

No one cares chudgay.

• 1 month ago

i always wondered which one has higher fertility

2. 1 month ago

I mean yeah, for the longest time I've been telling people on here that eugenics has mostly to do with the mother and not the father. We are more our mother's genes, our mother is the one who carries us in the womb and shapes our development. The israelites get it right with israeliness being passed down from the moms, it just makes more sense that way.

• 1 month ago

Underrated. When low quality women have kids it sinks everyone.

I ignore women

This seems likely but diet outside of the womb is just as important. I read a story about a guy being fed basedmilk as a baby instead of real milk and he had an endocrine problem for the rest of his life (low T, gyno, and everything).

Select. the right woman or don’t even breed and save your son from inceldom

3. 1 month ago

>pic
    does test alone really still age you that fast?

4. 1 month ago

I would guess that testosterone levels (declining) is probably a symptom, not the root cause, of the issues you have described, so I am skeptical that dosing pregnant women with testosterone would do anything beneficial. Maybe they should experiment on animals to test that hypothesis. But there are other hormones besides testosterone... and even "hormones" are probably only merely symptoms of underlying metabolic mechanisms I don't understand...

5. 1 month ago

Bros my gf is pregnant with my son. What should I make sure she eats and does to testmaxx my son?

raw milk.
      go buy a cow right fricking now.

eggs fish and plenty of red meat

Cheers lads I'll get her on to more red meat and fish. Eggs and milk are off the cards unfortunately

eggs fish and plenty of red meat

• 1 month ago

start by marrying her so he doesn’t come from a broken home, that’s been correlated to success in life more than anything else in the whole workd

6. 1 month ago

yet all twinks at my uni are slaying poon. curious

• 1 month ago

twinks are high test, dysgenic abominations like OP are bald skinnyfat oddly proportioned low test dicklets

• 1 month ago

absolutely NO. twinks can be middle or barely high test (they wall quicker), but my cousin was an actual (i.e femboy/trap) style twink naturally, and he had testosterone deficiency.
        another twink I knew had a late and weak puberty, eventually went on SARMS and cut when his gf left him.
        there is also androgen sensitivity, some people can have decent test but their bodies do not react as much to it

some twinks may have high test in their late teens/20s but all start out with low test in the womb, adolesence and most or all of puberty.

• 1 month ago

What’s your cousin up to

• 1 month ago

He got engaged to a woman last year, really don’t know other than that.

• 1 month ago

I don't think it's possible to be a twink with high T
        Smooth skin, very little body hair, youthful face is literally the opposite of what testosterone does to you

7. 1 month ago

I have been wondering if the spawn of """pregnant men""" will end up unintentionally very masculine and virile from their moms being jacked up on t diring pregnancy.
    But then it's also likely that they'll just get trooned as well during childhood so-

8. 1 month ago

You not being active while being a teen was the reason you got screwed over. Funny enough at 20 I could only grow a mustache and a little side burns but at 23-24 I started lifting weights and a second puberty hit me. My facial hair starting coming in. Pretty cool

9. 1 month ago

>tfw your one chance at being patrick bateman is ruined by your b***h mother eating garbage for 9 months

• 1 month ago

>tfw parents expected me to be a girl when i was born
      i-it wasn't my mom's fault

10. 1 month ago

>https://www.reddit.com/r/NevilleGoddard/comments/144t3en/manifested_height_change/

I ignore women

it’s deleted brother

11. 1 month ago

Is that Derek?

12. 1 month ago

>even if i have literally a perfect diet and work out frequently
    Yes, even if

If you're not getting gainz then youre not

and frequency of workouts doesn't mean shit, it's how much you push yourself. I only lift 3 days a week and my other training days are just running and I bench 130kg, overhead press 75kg and squat 160, at 89kg bodyweight natty. Doing better than a lot of people who lift much more frequently than myself

And maybe your split sucks too, literally every dyel redditor thinks his shitty push pull skip legs routine is the best thing ever. nobody is doing things as well as they think they are, especially those with less than 5 years of lifting

As for diet, there is no perfect diet. Eat in accordance to your own needs. Natural Hypertrophy says he only eats 100g protein a day and his diet is mostly carbs. I would perform like shit if I did that, but I am not him. find what works for you and stick to it

• 1 month ago

Although your parents are naturally the biggest reason you are the way you are, you can do A LOT before concluding your physique is unsalvageable - just as anon said.

You can train much harder, eat a lot more protein, and rest much more.

• 1 month ago

I had 4 grilled chicken breasts a day for 8 months a year at uni for 3 years and counted macros and I still looked like shit and struggled to progress or even maintain on lifts even with no drugs or drinking and plenty of sleep. My lifting routine was an amalgamation of top fitness YouTubers at the time. And again, I know guys who would do random shit in the gym and they’d grow noticeably from the start of the year to the end

If you have shit hormones it doesn’t matter what you do. Same reason why roiders gain more muscle while sedentary than even natty high test guys who lift gain

• 1 month ago

Either you're some crazy generic dead end, or you're just lying to yourself. We all know which one it is.

• 1 month ago

>I had 4 grilled chicken breasts a day for 8 months a year at uni for 3 years and counted macros
        4 chicken breasts honestly isn't a lot of calories, they're only approximately 160 calories each. You need a significant surplus to gain. Story as old as time, skinny dyel thinks hes stuffing his face like a pig every day but for some reason can't gain weight, having no idea that he's actually eating jack shit. I bet you weren't even weighing your food either

>y lifting routine was an amalgamation of top fitness YouTubers at the time.
        Doesn't mean it was any good. 90% of fitness advice online is garbage

• 1 month ago

I ate at a caloric surplus, that’s just an example of how much pure protein I ate (and not the only protein) and still saw no results. I’m fact I gained weight and became skinny fat and then fat while lifting 4 days a week

13. 1 month ago

>I'm a piece of shit but it's everyone else's fault, not mine
    You must have really gotten pumped full of estrogen because you whine like a b***h