My roommates gf is on a diet and now shes lecturing me about how unhealthy rice is and how I shouldnt eat it everyday, even though Im between...

My roommates gf is on a diet and now she’s lecturing me about how unhealthy rice is and how I shouldn’t eat it everyday, even though I’m between thin/normal sized, and she’s a fricking landwhale. What can I even say to her? Half the world eats rice all the time and yet they’re not fat.

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago

Sorry I don't listen to fat people

• 1 month ago

fpbp

rice is based

2. 1 month ago

>'well judging by appearances seems like it works just fine for me, doesnt it?'

• 1 month ago

bit passive-aggresive but fantastic reply

"Wow that's crazy." Then continue as if she had left the room.

best reply

3. 1 month ago

"Wow that's crazy." Then continue as if she had left the room.

Why is it that ketolards always have that fanatic phase, just ignore and smile. We also had one of those at office for a while preaching at every turn. Then she quit it after losing nothing and never mentioned it again and looked like she'd start crying and never responded anything as guys constantly reminded her to watch the carbs for a long time after lel

This

4. 1 month ago

she sounds like a ketard

5. 1 month ago

Show her who's boss of this gym

Get out of that uuuh jabroni outfit.

6. 1 month ago

there's only 2 valid responses.
    damn, that's crazy.
    or.
    why do you think that?

7. 1 month ago

Just ask her why she thinks rice is bad.
    >high in calories!
    It isn't, it's actually quite low considering how filling it is for a carb.
    >high glycemic index!
    Not inherently bad.
    >low nutritional value!
    I mean kinda? It's not a multivitamin, it's a carb with some protein, but again that's not inherently unhealthy, you just need to eat other things too.

fat people just want a food to blame

for some it's sugar
      some bread
      for her it's rice

rice is not filling at all very easy to eat a kilo with some olive oil and still not be satiated.

8. 1 month ago

Listen.

I know it's annoying when someone like that says moronic shit like that, buy she's trying to improve herself and change her lifestyle. So she's kind of trying to enforce better habits on herself by lecturing you. It's annoying, but she's a woman and barely understands that what she's doing is annoying. Best thing to do would to give her healthy eating tips

When dogs bark at other dogs or squirrels, it's due to either boredom or wanting to seem useful or seeing the other dog as a threat. It's usually the first two though.
      Tell her this, and then say, in a very polite and friendly way, to please find another squirrel to bark at.

9. 1 month ago

>What can I even say to her?
    Nothing, whenever she voices her opinion on anything nutrition or fitness related you pinch her in the stomach flap while maintaining eye contact.

"Every time you give me unsolicited health advice I will grope you".
      It's win-win.

10. 1 month ago

>What can I even say to her?
    "Thanks for the tip." Anytime someone gives you unsolicited advice, right or wrong, just say thanks and move on.

White rice is easily digestible and a cheap source of carbs which are essential for performance and muscle growth. You NEED the carbs because you are an active person.

i assume she's refurring to the arsenic in rice?
    you could try her recommended diet for like a week and see if you feel better
    but i've noticed that fat people are low IQ, so if you give her an inch she'll feel emboldened.
    all food has healthy and unhealthy elements to it, and different people need different stuff depending on what activities they do and genetic factors such as vit D.

i've been telling my mother how to lose weight for the longest time, and she says "well i'm doing such and such diet", and i tell her "well if you're happy with the results of your diet keep doing it, but if not and instead you wanna try it my way (which is proven to work) then i'll help you"

>she’s a fricking landwhale
    Here's a lifetip, never trust people with no competence in what they're talking about..

Lifetip 2: unsolicited advice rarely comes from people who know what they're talking about

>be me
    >anon's father
    >raise my boy
    >hope for a bright future
    >years later go into the basement
    >his computer is on
    >oh god he's on IST
    >oh good he's on /fit
    >oh god he's made a post to ask how to stand up to a moronic fat b***h
    >ivefailed.jpeg
    >begin prep for murder-suicide

Unless she is hurting someone you love with her stupidity, it's okay to just let her be stupid.

Being fat is not the only metric of health. She might be moronic, but she's right about rice being bad for you.

>but she's right about rice being bad for you
      how?

>if rice is so bad, then why are you a woman?
    And then enjoy your rice