Raw Milk for Noobs

I'm about to start using raw milk instead of pasteurized milk in my protein shakes from now on. However, I couldn't help but notice the label saying that I'll get sick.
I looked it up (briefly), and found that there were just under 2k instances of people getting sick from raw milk from 1993 to 2012, which is about 100 cases per year.

I have a feeling that the actual likelihood of getting sick from raw milk for is pretty low, but the paranoia is still there. My mommy also warned me that it's possible that there would be poopies in unpasteurized milk, which she noted would be yucky.
/autistic rant

Do the benefits of drinking raw milk outweigh the potential costs?

1. 2 months ago

Buy the milk and do the drinkful with your mouth sir

2. 2 months ago

does raw pet food milk bad [spoiler][/spoiler]

3. 2 months ago

If you're too much of a pussy to drink milk that isn't processed by ZOG then you just shouldn't drink it.

• 2 months ago

Well said. Better to die standing than to live kneeling.

• 2 months ago

If you're too much of a pussy to drink regular milk and let your body adapt to the ZOG slosh, forcing yourself to survive with the bare minimum of nutrition like a cockroach then you just shouldn't be alive.

The ability to eat anything and consume whatever nutrition value it has and passing out the rest is one few have, you are too coddled.

>pasteurisation
      >processed by ZOG
      sure thing

4. 2 months ago

They have to put that label on there. That being said:

>my entire family (parents/siblings/nieces/nephews) have consumed raw cows milk for almost 2 decades. It’s great. You won’t get sick. My son and all of my nieces and nephews were weened with raw goats milk. I highly recommend raw goats milk for toddlers as a substitute for breast milk when needed and in place of formula all the time.

• 2 months ago

I fucked that up. I forgot I was greentexting.

fathers shouldn't be on IST

• 2 months ago

He is not a father sir, it is just part of his dutiful sales pitch. How many milk can I put you down for?

• 2 months ago

Raw milk is the biggest grift ever, same shit like Herbalife and jaded eggs.

• 2 months ago

Leave the thread sir, kindly

people have drunk raw milk for thousands of years. so long as it's from a good source it's just not possible for raw milk to be bad for you. who do you trust, big pharmagarden gnome trying to instill a fear of bacteria in you (actually just a way of diverting attention from their own manufactured poisons), or your ancestors who wouldnt have thought twice about drinking milk fresh from the teat?

drink a little at a time though. took me a month for digestion to heal from pasteurized garbage that ruined my stomach but now i could drink a gallon if i so wanted

>drunk
            Good morning sir

Sorry. Dranken

Not yet sir try again

• 2 months ago

Ask me how I know you're a retarded fucking manlet

• 2 months ago

How do you know sir? Also do you like cricket?

>Banned from Reddit
        >banned from twitter
        >deleted Facebook
        >no ig
        >fat
        >start lifting
        >get motivated by IST

Sorry man I’m here for good. Gen x forever.

5. 2 months ago

• 2 months ago

every time i read something like this im thinking “not everything is a gnomish plot,
      lets to do some research”
      and every time im wrong
      pure evil

6. 2 months ago

also holy motherfuck.. 3 dollars for half a fucking gallon??? where do you live OP i pay almost 6 times as much for a gal

• 2 months ago

Lol you're pathetic urban bugman, I pay $10 a week to a local farmer for 2 gallons straight from the udder

• 2 months ago

i suffer bro.. cant help where i was born. im considering just throwing a dart on the map and packing my bags any fucking day now

• 2 months ago

You will not do this because you have low money sir

i have good moneys sir :3
            but not good knowledge of the land 🙁

• 2 months ago

Kindly do stop replying to my posts

• 2 months ago

no sir i will do the needfully

• 2 months ago

My gallon that I bought costed me $11. I just pulled a random image off the internet.
      I think it would be ultimately cheaper to just buy a goat.

• 2 months ago

goats are nice but im no shepherd, least not yet. you still pricemog me @ $16 a gallon too. prices keep increasing

7. 2 months ago

Raw milk gave me awful food poisoning. The person that gave it to me got mad and said I was lying about having the screaming shits for three days. Now I drink beer instead.

• 2 months ago

Hmm ah yes I should only consume alcohol from now on.

your gut microbes were surprised that actual food entered the system lol

Shitskin detected

8. 2 months ago

9. 2 months ago

Everything on that warning label applies to all foodstuffs in existence. We've been consuming raw milk exclusively, including making our own raw butter, buttermilk and skyr for half a year and nobody has gotten sick. We consume 4 liters every 2-3 days directly and buy the occasional 10l load for making butter.

10. 2 months ago

It doesn't do anything it's just a meme pushed by fatasses on facebook. It will give you a nice dose of mRNA vaccine though since it's not pasteurized so that's good!

11. 2 months ago

you are a fucking retard. Raw milk provides zero benefits over pasteurized milk and comes with additional potential downsides.

• 2 months ago

>YOGURT IS A GLOBAL CONSPIRACY!

blow it out your ass

well how many people actually drink raw milk and in what quantities? 100 cases per year is not much but then again if you consume gallon of it every single day i think the likelihood is actually somewhat high.

its usually people like

who get sick. the sickness only happens because of

your gut microbes were surprised that actual food entered the system lol

basically. usually you'll want to consume 2-4fl oz of raw milk at first and build up from there

• 2 months ago

that first sip of the day, keep pushing on

• 2 months ago

Look out boys we got a heckin' SCIENCE BELIEVER over here

12. 2 months ago

2.5 gallons a week

13. 2 months ago

start with a little bit at a time
    you'll feel a little gassy and bloated for the first week or so as your gut gets used to it

14. 2 months ago

sounds pretty stupid from a hygienic standpoint to drink it every day. but it's godtier to make your own cheese with raw milk

15. 2 months ago

There are different degrees of pasteurization. Most brands use UHT pasteurization 140c which makes milk last much more longer on the shelfs.

In my country there are brands that use much less harsher pasteurization that doesn't destroy half of the milk nutritional value.

16. 2 months ago

>mfw humans have been consuming dairy for hundreds of thousands of years
    >mfw pasteurization was invented in the 19th century
    >mfw humans all got extincted from le heckin evil raw milk germs and this existence is the wisp of a bacterium's dream

17. 2 months ago

Always do the opposite of what garden gnomes (milk cartel in this case) say

• 2 months ago

Doing that is what saved my life, and by continuing to do the opposite of the garden gnomes have told me to do has benefited my life more and more.

18. 2 months ago

>do the benefits of drinking raw milk outweigh the potential costs?
    yes, but you should avoid consuming food packaged in plastic containers