Reeee help me explain why my life is so bad despite good hormone levels

Reeee help me explain why my life is so bad despite good hormone levels

Ape Out, Gorilla Mindset Shirt $21.68

Rise, Grind, Banana Find Shirt $21.68

Ape Out, Gorilla Mindset Shirt $21.68

Man, why can't you accept that you're healthy, and that your problem are because you're either autistic or stupid, and quite possibly both?

That would make sense if I looked healthy which I don’t. I have a chinlet and no facial or body hair. That is not my personality.

>chinlet and no facial or body hair
        Genetics. Yeah, it sucks, fricking cry about it.

That is the weird thing though because I have a giga chad brother just a year and a half older than me. He had a massive beard at my age. We are related, we used to get confused as each other when we were small children because we looked alike.

IDK I still think massive amounts of testosterone therapy is my only hope. How do I beg the doctor for test? How do I get it on the black market? What gym should I join to find a dealer?

if you just want to grow a beard, you could use 5% minoxidil in gel form

Asian?
        post body

You have to tell us what race you are. ACTUAL race, not meme shit like "I'm norwegian!" but you're a dark clay fricking egyptian

37.5% polish
      25% swedish
      25% british
      12.5% lebanese

Blond hair blue eyes. Not giving my blood to the israelites so all I can give you is the nationality of my genetics as far back as I know.

if you just want to grow a beard, you could use 5% minoxidil in gel form

That’s moronic, maybe after I am 30 and life is actually genuinely over

You need more sugar to enjoy life, go eat an ice cream, homosexual

If I enjoy life you guys will say I am not trying hard enough and I deserve to be incel

You need more sugar to enjoy life, go eat an ice cream, homosexual

you think your life can be explained by "Stats" like a video game

basically your assumptions and ways of thinking about things are probably gay and stupid

like most people who cant get women you probably have no personality to speak of and don't have any interests or do anything

Yeah yeah whatever bro, there is always some unfalsifiable way to blame me, I don’t care about women then I just want to look the part

loser response

anon this weekend my girlfriend sat on my face and she spread her ass right on my nose and i inhaled her clean freshly showered butthole scent

do you know why i did that

because i have a personality

you, like most losers, have no personality

How do I know your gf is worth having? What is her body count, what is yours, how many matches can she get on tinder tonight, how many can you, who spends more money on whom, who tries harder to entertain whom, how healthy is she compared to you, how attractive is she compared to you in objective non smv terms don’t forget women are much fatter than men on average. The way I see it most sex having men are still incels, having sex is one of the most cucked things you can do. I can’t wait til women are replaced by robots and non demeaning sex will be available to the 99% of men abused in their relationships. At any rate your personality means nothing, thinking personality matters is narcissism which is bad personality it is a paradox. Or maybe you mean you have a bad personality and that is what women want and you are complimenting my superiority that intimidates the female.

i saw your pic on the other thread. you look like shit. you really need to fix your diet and start lifting

So what, muscles are cope women only care about your height and jaw.

I guess you guys are getting angry because I am right and you give up, there is no hope or reason why our lives are the way they are and there is nothing you can do to affect positive change.

Damn IST I bared my heart and soul to you tonight and you won’t help me improove? I just want to know how to get drugs. Doctors are such a stupid concept they shouldn’t exist.

bait used to be believable

Frick you

You suck

Fix ur shbg moron

shbg binds and inactivates test, it binds even stronger to DHT(main contributor to secondary sexual male characteristics)

your liver numbers are good, the other options that is known to influence is either thyroid dysfunction ... or cancer

most likely it´s neither and they wont find a reason, because there is not a lot of research into the genetic part, basically ur only option will be to start TRT, good news is testosterone in itself will reduce SHBG production so, for us with high shbg it works even better then other´s

i have the same problem (shbg at 90) and done a lot of research on the topic, one of my theories based on the literature and studys is that high shbg reduces ageing, normally in puberty shbg is lowered by the body to induce sexual dimorphism