Skinny fat : bulk or cut? Please help!

How do I fix this skinnyfatness?
Do I bulk or cut?
What kind of routine should I do? Full body?
And what should my diet be like? Please help

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

Here's another picture less harsh lighting

bro, you are not skinny fat, you're just SKINNY
      I'm fatter than you but also similar amount of muscle mass, and I'm bulking
      you need to bulk. in a year or two, you can reevaluate and maybe cut if you put on a bit too much fat during the bulk but you probably won't
      yes your abs aren't visible, but it's because you don't have muscle

>skinnyfat
    >fat
    LMAOOO, what you want to cut homosexual?
    here is how to improve.
    step 1) eat more
    step 2) lift more
    dont get lost in the details.just dont eat shitty food and dont stress too much about an autistic routine at the start.

i have a disgusting fat belly
      if i eat more ill look like a pig

you dont. you habe solution to your problem but pf course you can chose to stall indefinitely instead by deciding to cut.

You should lift and eat real food not goyslop

I got you Mijo.

Do some 5x5 with Curls, Bench(incline and decline), Lat pull down, seated rows, and Shrugs, Shoulder press and finally squats.

Eat some oats, banana, peanut butter, Chicken with fat, Beef with fat, mix veggies like broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, and quinoa.

isnt peanut butter and beef/chicken with fat high calorie? wll i get fatter?

As long as you cut back on the carbs. Your body will always utilize carbs rather than fats because it's quicker to burn. If you wanna get big then protein and carbs is the way to go. You wanna be lean or swole?

The upper half of your torso and arms are super skinny but your gut looks bloated. Do you have IBS?

Always always cut first. It is unbelievably hard to lose bulk fat. Get lean then gain and cut every time you lose definition in your abs

If he cuts he will literally be almost dead you fricking idiot

He's fat you moron. Frick off with your gomad shit. Op cut and lift, when you see your abs which you will, then slow bulk again. I bet of you not to listen to fit, they will have you on ss or 5x5 and make you fat. Go to your gym ask the trainer for a program it'll probably be free if you're new, maybe 20 quid. But don't do a IST beginner bullshit, you'll be spinning wheels forever

>He's fat you moron
          On what planet is he fat

Here's another picture less harsh lighting

youre not skinny fat youre just skinny. lift and bulk.

But as anon said, your plain skinny

Huh,

>He's fat you moron
      On what planet is he fat [...]

read this moron, literally what I said.

You don't know what you're talking about if you don't think he's fat so everything you say can be disregarded. He has a layer of fat that will only get bigger if he bulks

Just do full body workouts 3x per week and eat more. Even if you only have access to dumbbells you can get pretty far with dumbell bench, rows, split squats and single leg romanian deadlifts.

I feel fat. My stomach protrudes so much when I sit down. My back also is frustratingly fatty

are you humblebragging or do you really have body dysmorphia
      everybody's stomach protrudes when sitting upright
      that's why model pics always show them standing or reclining at some angle, never sitting properly

Wait really? Not him but all this time I thought I had fat rolls. I guess I've got the dys' instead.

Is this considered skinnyfat?