Statistically, tall girls won't find any taller guys to date so they will always have to go for "shorter".

So should I find and talk to tall girls? Not that I ever see any in my town...
But in theory, could I use the element of surprise? She would probably be so shocked from being approached, not to mention from a short guy (not just relative to her, but absolute) that we might end up in bed before she can process what's even happening.

Ape Out, Gorilla Mindset Shirt $21.68

Rise, Grind, Banana Find Shirt $21.68

Ape Out, Gorilla Mindset Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago

No, they will just go for the tallest group they can find. It happens that girls go with males shorter than her, but it's rare.

• 2 months ago

Whenever I've seen tall girls (6'+) with short guys (5'7-), the guy looked beta af like actual wojak tier while she had the dominant personality. She would drive the car, he would schedule their dates, she made the first move, he planned the wedding, etc. If you're a short guy with a tall girl, she wears the pants since she's taking on the protector and provider role that you've failed at. These situations oddly never struck me as settling either.

• 2 months ago

did she also have the bigger penis?

• 2 months ago

Interesting, I've seen this with bossy girls. They end up with the most doormat boyfriends and just take charge of the relationship, all the way to marriage and kids. So even if we laugh at him, he has somehow produced children.

• 2 months ago

This sounds like your cuck fantasy anon
        Why did you share this shit with us

• 2 months ago

You've never even interacted with a woman over six foot, so what do you know? I'm a curious person, so when I see weird looking people, like tall girls, I chat them up and learn their story. Then of course google them.

Oddly enough the tall girl short guy dynamic rarely has kids from what I can gather. They tend to lead childfree lives. Could be a generational thing where a lot of girls say they don't want kids until they meet a man who says he wants them (like it's a shit test).

• 2 months ago

>I spy on short men with tall girls because I’m a cuck who fantasises about it
            Yes, that’s what I said

• 2 months ago

Rich short men often have tall wives though and then the dynamic is still the man wearing the pants

• 2 months ago

Incredibly based, I want a tall woman immediately

• 2 months ago

I don't care. As long as I have sex, thats what matters

• 2 months ago

>She would drive the car
        Real alphas make their woman drive while they relax

• 2 months ago

A 5'3 man would still kill a 6'6 woman in less than 30 seconds with their bare hands

2. 2 months ago

You just know that they'll leave you for the first bloke taller than them they find.

3. 2 months ago

Most tall girls have weird faces

4. 2 months ago

You can't be the man in the relationship if you're looking up at your girl. Simple as.

5. 2 months ago

I am 5,7 my wife is 6,1. Her dad is 6,6. My three sons are 6,2, 6,1 and 6,4.

I succesfully did eugenic open heart surgery on my bloodline in one mating. And my sons are all tall chads.

This makes me chad by proxy.

That's fantastic
      Now to find a tall wife

• 2 months ago

>I am 5,7 my wife is 6,1. Her dad is 6,6. Milkman is also 6'6. My three sons are 6,2, 6,1 and 6,4.

FTFY

how did you two meet?

• 2 months ago

You don’t have a wife or children. This is just a larp fetish thing.

6. 2 months ago

Nearly every tall girl I've ever met has been extremely self conscious about her height to the point that she has virtually no self esteem. The only exceptions have been athletes (basketball/volleyball players) who naturally overcame their self consciousness by using it their advantage.
    What I'm saying is most tall girls aren't hard to get as long as you're nice to them. They'll appreciate it.

• 2 months ago

Interesting, I do enjoy girls with no self esteem.

7. 2 months ago

imagine him crawling on her leg to stick his pecker in

8. 2 months ago
    Yzilma

Elf?!

9. 2 months ago

I have a thing for tall girls. And jacked girls. Just wanna dominate them. Most seem receptive but haven’t pulled trigger yet.

10. 2 months ago

I'm Swedish and I'm a tall guy (209cm) and my ex-girlfriend is 191cm. We met late in university so we had both dated other people previously but she never complained about having difficulty finding a taller partner. Either you live in a short country or you're coping because it's not hard to find tall women and they're just like everyone else

• 2 months ago

Sweden is cuck, she probably suck now some brown man 5'7 at most (whether she likes it or not)

• 2 months ago

It's not that common, especially outside Scandinavia.

FTFY

Lol

So should I find and talk to tall girls? Not that I ever see any in my town...

I got with a 6'1 Polish vollyball player once. Most erotic experience of my life.
      Her feet and hands were bigger than mine, her ass and thighs were HUGE and she had great breasts but flat stomached and a beautiful face.
      She had a bf though so we left it at that, never had a tall girl since.

11. 2 months ago

I'm 6'2 and I friendzoned a 6' ginger basketball player so hard it turned her off tall guys and the next few guys she dated were all under 5'8

• 2 months ago

thought you were going to say she started her own manosphere redpill channel and her name is Pearl Davis

• 2 months ago

Thank you for your service.

12. 2 months ago

The guy is shooped in.
    Those floorlists are like 7-8cm. Lets say there's like 20 lists in the height of that doorframe. That's like 150cm. So lets say 170cm just to be generous.
    Her shoes adds like 8-10cm to her height.
    She's like 165-172cm, perfectly normal.

• 2 months ago

Yes coper, doorframes are totally not atleast 190cm, and more generally 200-203cm across Europe

13. 2 months ago

No, that only happens in tranime.

GIWTWM

• 2 months ago

>Tall, brown, childhood friend tomboy GF

14. 2 months ago

I have a college town near me with a big volleyball team. I typically hand around sports stores and bump into tall girls to get them on dates/numbers.

• 2 months ago

Is pic real? I should've suscribed!

15. 2 months ago

I'm 6'0 and could have very easily bagged a 6'5 amazonian volleyball player with enormous breasts back in college. She was clinging to me all night and gave me her number and everything.
    Unfortunately, I didn't pursue her because I like girls to be shorter than me.

• 2 months ago

I should add though she was complaining to me about really short guys (5'6 and below) always trying to get with her. When I pointed out that I was shorter than her she assured me I was very tall.
      I swear girls will just decide attractive = whatever objective quality.

16. 2 months ago

Possibly, but you have to think about things from the POV of an emotional female creature, not using your rational mind. Statistically, it's actually the prettiest and most professionally/financially women who have the most trouble finding someone. Not because there aren't options out there, but because women innately refuse to "date down" and go for a less attractive or poorer man. As a result they end up just removing themselves from the dating pool, even if they don't realize it yet, because they're waiting for the 11/10 rich CEO who's never going to show up.
    By that same line of thinking, the tall women will just not date anyone because there's no one around that's "eligible" in their eyes.

17. 2 months ago

I'm 175cm but I feel like tall girls don't notice me much. Even though I'm pretty muscular.

18. 2 months ago

Before i hit my growth spurt i was a manlet and this tall cute model girl kept checking me out

19. 2 months ago

My gf is tall but has small nice feet and hourglass body, both not at all common things in tall girls

• 2 months ago

Lucky ass homie. I had one of those once. Actually twice. But I only liked one of them. She was 5 foot 11, blonde hair, green eyes, in great shape from years of tennis, but THICC as frick where it counted. God damn i miss her.

20. 2 months ago

tall girls are almost always zero self esteem total prostitutes

any tall girl that "dates" 100% is

>tall
      >easy
      Excellent

21. 2 months ago

tall girls like short guys because they want their kids to be normal

22. 2 months ago

I'm only attracted to small girls. Anything over 5'4 is a no-go for me(6'3)

Nonce

23. 2 months ago

>tfw 6'5 white racist with 5ft curly caramel gf
    I really don't care and my kids should play the cards they are dealt. Height is not succes nor happyness.

• 2 months ago

Haha your children won't resemble you

• 2 months ago

You don't understand from the game or from perspective of your shit mixed children. You're knocking them and future descendants of you out of higher social castes which they can never join.

Chuds, off-white latina mixing is the future. Also post body and offspring.

• 2 months ago

Don't talk to me, seppo.