Thats it. My fat femcel era ends here. I dont want to suffer anymore. Im going to take a shower and lose weight. Im going to apologize to my therapist and ask my psychiatrist for stronger meds. I need to find a place to rent asap. Im going back to uni this October. I can make it. I just need a cig and to cry for a while right now. But I got this. And I know that you guys got this too! Good luck

And if Im back within a week or so just consider me dead by NYE

1. 2 months ago

Good attitude, but you need someone to keep you accountable as well as a clear goal in mind. How much do you weight now?

• 2 months ago

Im not a child I can handle it myself

Imo, being fat is fine, smoking is fucking disgusting. Cut that shit if you want to be a bearable gf.

Who said I wanted to be anyones gf

please dont seek a shortcut in losing weight. Set a very nice calorie deficit, about 200 calories from your maintenance. If you dont cheat you will notice changes within the first 3 weeks.

Thank you for the tip! 🙂

>femcel era ends here
        a-are you a lesbian?

• 2 months ago

>Im not a child I can handle it myself
        Classic. i wonder how long it will take for you to give up and become a fat lazy fuck again. I bet max 1 week.

• 2 months ago

Why? Is having a bf like an instant guarantee of success or something? I want to build self discipline, not dependance on a relationship.

2. 2 months ago

3. 2 months ago

4. 2 months ago

easiest way to cut weight is to do keto/carnivore and/or omad and you will feel better and have more energy just make sure you get enough salt

also not so great to rely on your meds but maybe when you feel better you can gradualy remove them

gl

• 2 months ago

Unfortunately my doc told me its going to be a long time before I can remove them but I hope it will eventually happen

>femcel era ends here
      a-are you a lesbian?

Im not, sorry sweetie

5. 2 months ago

Best of luck, friend. Just keep in mind that change takes time, don't take any failures or set backs to heart. Just pick yourself back up and keep trying. Also no unhealthy weightloss tricks. Make sure you're developing healthy habits. I know you can though. I believe in you 🙂

• 2 months ago

Aaaaa thank you <3! Yessir no tricks, good habits only!

6. 2 months ago

Stop eating goyslop which is anything made out of or uses vegetable oil

• 2 months ago

Uhhh Im pretty sure thats not how it works, but Ill make sure to cut down on processed food and saturated fats!

>But I got this. And I know that you guys got this too!

<3!

Shut the fuck up cunt you'll never unfat yourself

I like you anon, you make me want to do it even more hehe

• 2 months ago

>I like you anon, you make me want to do it even more hehe
        I'm proud of you anon < 3

Thanks! 🙂

Femanon give me love please? I believe in you.

Awww sure lots of love from here anon uvu

Kys yourself now bitch

Okay ill make sure to kill myself myself when that happens lmao

once you shower and lose weight can i simp over you on discord? ill give you money and call you a good girl

Thats very sweet anon but I want to make my own money!

7. 2 months ago
    Shortposter

>But I got this. And I know that you guys got this too!

8. 2 months ago

Shut the fuck up cunt you'll never unfat yourself

• 2 months ago

Okay thanks now we have your IP fag, let's see who's hiding behind this extremely "haha comment"

9. 2 months ago

>take a shower
    man even neets are so much grosser than they uses to be. taking showers is such a normal daily task like brushing your teeth, missing a day now and then I get, but damn. Its really normal now too to hear even normie zoomers saying "oh i wish i was That Girl who showered every day" which is disgusting to me, its like "oh i wish i was That Girl who bothered to wipe her ass after shitting." Like, its nasty old hobo tier gross. That one isnt even really on you though, i dont know what makes younger zoomers so disgustingly filthy.

i would say though, do NOT start plans with "lose weight", statistically almost no one does. Losing weight is really hard, so dont gatekeep other things behind it. If you distract yourself with other things like work & school, you will probably lose some weight naturally. Like, your NEET weight is basically your max weight, when you get no exercise and you can eat all the time - so just being out of the house should make you lose weight. There are those who stress eat due to work I guess, but thats very rare vs just gobbling loads at home.

• 2 months ago

oh and throw your meds in the trash dumbass, literally all psych meds fuck the shit out of your hormones and make you fat (except amphetamines but those are harder to get now).

completely backwards to try to "fix" depression with meds and THEN fix the rest of your life. Meds are for if your life IS fixed and youre still depressed. Even then you should cut out all sources of emotional imbalance first, this includes alcohol, caffeine, cigarettes, all drugs. If you havent detoxed yourself from the shit youre already on, starting new shit is stupid.

10. 2 months ago

See you back in 2 weeks loser

11. 2 months ago

>I can make it.
    If you could, you wouldn't need reassurance. It's over, just rot with the rest of us.

Shortposter

>If you could, you wouldn't need reassurance.

People can accomplish a lot more with help than they can without it.

• 2 months ago

that is why we'll never make it, we have no one to help us. We are discarded and considered garbage. Therapy only exists to keep society safe from us, it was never meant to help us out of our predicament.

• 2 months ago

youll never make it if you keep expecting someone else to save you from yourself. no normie can understand or help you. its not your fault and its freeing to realize you shouldnt even *expect* to be "helped" by any of the gayry that "helps" normies. the only path for a robot is following your programming loyally, wherever it may lead.

*normies can

robots need independence and privacy to get things done. observation and social elements cause the robot anxiety and indecision. The robot must never deviate from his own independent ideas and desires, as he can only truly understand himself, and can't gain anything meaningful from non-robots. I might say though that two compatible robots can sometimes exchange data productively.

Shortposter

>The robot must never deviate from his own independent ideas and desires, as he can only truly understand himself, and can't gain anything meaningful from non-robots.

Very low ego development detected.

• 2 months ago

guzzle more normie cum gay, i'm busy breaking rules

• 2 months ago

>namefag thinks other people have problems

Shortposter

>mfw I only have one problem

12. 2 months ago

Femanon give me love please? I believe in you.

13. 2 months ago

Kys yourself now bitch

14. 2 months ago

15. 2 months ago

>Im going to lose weight
    >and ask my psychiatrist for stronger meds
    oh sweatie.....

16. 2 months ago

>fat
    >psychiatrist
    >therapist
    >smoker
    This is what it takes to be a "femcel"

• 2 months ago

if you play video games more than a few hours a week you are a volcel

17. 2 months ago

imagine wanting attention so bad that you namefagged

>namefagged
      >clearly a tripfag
      I hate gays SO MUCH

Shortposter

Tripfagging is way worse, right?

• 2 months ago

I'd say it ranks higher than namefagging, yes
          Tripfagging > Namefagging > Avatarfagging
          With namefagging, you can still be impersonated, with tripfagging, you really are just a one-of-a-kind retarded

Shortposter

>imagine wanting attention so bad that you namefagged

If I wanted attention I'd have made a 'femanon here' thread instead of namefagging. But thanks for the attention anyway.

18. 2 months ago

What type of meds are you on, trans anon? They might be causing you to gain weight.

19. 2 months ago

Every woman who isn't fat or even worse loses weight makes me feel sick.

Your email address will not be published.