1, Low protein. Mostly plant protein can stop and even reverse aging in some tissues.
2. Daily moderate calisthenics that touch every muscle, in order to prevent muscle loss and keep healthy hormonal levels.
3. Daily extreme cold/hot temperature exposure.
4. Low level cardio like brisk walking, for heart health.
5. Minimum carbs and one meal a day (two at most and not too separated).
6. Organic plants, specially those that have been exposed to some kind of stress (like a plague) provide us with molecules that trigger the sirtuins (anti-aging genes).
7. Isothiocyanates in plants like Broccoli have cancer preventing properties.
8. Micromanaging certain micronutrients might also be a good policy.
9. If you wanna go through the pharma route: NMN + Metformin (I'll explain if someone asks)
Am I missing something? I am learning as well, so if you can provide any further insights it'll be appreciated.
Regarding metabolism, I'm still not sure what's the optimal amount and kind of exercise. Optimal meaning the sweet spot between keeping good muscle mass, cognition enhancedment, etc, but without going into the useless territory, which will only accelerate aging speed. I'm not against doing mostly stretching exercise (like yoga).