The "Perfect" Diet

So according to Cronometer (the diet tracking app that competes with MyFitnessPal) this is the perfect diet. What do you guys think? Is it actually really perfect and do you think it'd be easy to follow?

Note that I altered the Carbs/Protein/Fat to fit my needs of 40/35/25 and made the caloric requirement 2300 because that's how many calories yields exactly 200g protein. This app's original protein requirement was wayyy too low.

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

Weight 170 lbs. Stopped reading there.

That's my goal weight, I'm 5'8". I wanted to stay 200lbs my whole life but between MMA and just wanting to be ripped as frick I don't think it's that doable for me. Plus 200lbs would be bad for my health in the long term.

Looks good anon, maybe less saturated fats and cholesterol for health.

Thanks bro. IDK how to lower it without losing nutrients, vegan options don't have eggs' or sardines' nutrients.

That protein is way too much, excessive protein is just converted into sugar into a way that is stressful to the body and lowers testosterone from the resulting increase in cortisol. 0.7-1g per pound of LEAN body mass is already more than enough.

At least 50% of your fat intake should be saturated animal fat, polyunsaturated fats of both omega-3 and omega-6 should be minimised and monounsaturated shouldn't be targeted. High vitamin E isn't needed if not consuming high PUFA rancid oils and processed garbage. Omega 3 looks good on paper because it helps counteract some of the negatives or omega-6 but you should be consuming less poison, not more antidote.

The vitamins and minerals technically inside of seeds, grains and especially leafy vegetables are for the most part not available to the human body and can have negative effects on the absorption of vitamins and minerals of other foods like meat when consumed alongside.

A perfect diet would consist of red meat, organs, fruits, tubers, corn and onions-free pasture-raised eggs and dairy if tolerated (preferably raw dairy). Occasionally some grains prepared traditionally (soaking, fermentation etc).

Shit... I didn't consider antinutrients. Grocers near me don't have liver or I'd just use that, this is gonna be a pain in the ass now.

Don't listen to ketoschizo

All those eggs basically sentence you to death at age 50

No they don't lol shutup. It's only 4, people eat like 12 a day (athletes).

Nothing like the "perfect diet".You can cover your micros and macros with a wide arrange of foods. As long as you get your macros and micros covered and avoid highly processed shit you have the perfect diet. You are probably getting more protein then you need. 1.7gram per kg is good enough

The thing is, micros aren't easily all covered. I tried with typical healthy foods and there are niche things you have to add like sunflower seeds to cover the RDIs of some nutrients.

Which nutrients in particular are hard to cover?

Vitamin E, Zinc, Vitamin B1. Without Potatoes a lot more are way harder to cover too.

I wonder if the vitamin needs for these are exaggerated. Like if you have to eat some obscure niche food to get it covered, and a lot of it, then do you really need that much of it? Did people back in the day even have access to that particular food type in that amount?

Just looking at the foods for Vitamin E, how the hell is people suppose to get the daily dose of that back in the days?

They're not the minimums, they're the optimal and recommended amount. I wanna optimize my health and I also think getting optimal nutrients will help me quit smoking easier.

>low on zinc, vitamin A, B12, B1
    >is this the "perfect" diet?

Reminder that IST posters can't read.

Those are the recommended amounts, not the minimum. I pretty much hit them more or less.

>my needs of 40/35/25
    Dumbass

Shutup moron, come back when you can Bench 315 for 5 or Shoulder Press 235 for 5. You'll probably bullshit higher PRs but irl know that your b***hmade lifting stats invalidate your shit opinion.

>calls it "perfect diet"
    >omega 3:6 ratio of fricking 1:25, while you should be around 1:2
    >only 20g fiber
    >too high cholesterol intake
    >doesnt even account for Glycemic Load
    yeah, clearly "perfect" lmao

funny this guy mentions glycemic load, cuz i was about to post my routine that takes that shit into account (yeey diabetes type 2)

This is my cutting diet, not counting dinner yet,
      because thats different every day, but the goal is 600-700 kcal for evening meal, so that'd be 2700 total, for an average of 700kcal deficit daily

thoughts / comments / improvements / ideas anyone?

to add:
        >5'10, 220lbs, strength score 91-ish

>perfect
    >carbs

200g protein are you trolling Black person?

bro eats 1000mg cholesterol per day when 200mg is the max you should eat