What's the point of getting?

What's the point of getting IST if you're 40 and bald?

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago

because its better to be 40, bald, and fit than 40, bald, and a fat tub of shit huffing and puffing everywhere.

2. 1 month ago

I look like that at 35

• 1 month ago

I look like that at 30

gmi

3. 1 month ago

Jannies don't delete this shit you homosexuals I'm looking for serious responses

4. 1 month ago

there is literally nothing wrong with being bald

• 1 month ago

LOL. My younger brother went bald in his 20s and acted like he was diagnosed with cancer. I've only started to grey in my 40s and while that sucks I don't really care that much.

5. 1 month ago

It's good to have distractions.
    Just letting yourself go doesn't really improve anything. You still have time to drink and play cards, pool, fish, golf, tennis, swim whatever old man hobbies that aren't really relevant to your generation anyways because you don't live anywhere long enough to bother with country clubs.

6. 1 month ago

not feeling like shit with aches and pains

7. 1 month ago

sexually dominating 18 yo twinks.

8. 1 month ago

To be 40, bald and jacked.

9. 1 month ago

To compensate for being bald, duh.

10. 1 month ago

Why do anything at all? We're pretty much obligated to do certain things like earn money (I'd say work but I know some of you are NEET fricks who leech off society) and eat.

Beyond what we need to do to survive, everything else is a choice. So why not chose to better yourself? I'm in my 40s and let myself go. I 6'3, got up to 235, I'm back down to 188, I want to get down to 180 and then put muscle back on. Getting rid of the fricking fat has been top priority. I don't gain anything tangible from it, I'm doing it to better myself because I didn't like how I looked and I realized I was setting a bad example for my kids.

So if you're in your 40s, why not better yourself and get in shape? It's almost never too late to change, and it will have benefits years down the line by preventing you from being an obese, sedentary wreck.

11. 1 month ago

So you're not eaten by wolves.

12. 1 month ago

To make one more person sad when you have a nice day.

13. 1 month ago

I’m 41 and I definitely didn’t start taking gym seriously as early as what would have been best for me, but it has changed my life. I got sober and started going every day, adding more to my program as I went. It’s the only thing that makes me feel peace. If there are any other old weird homosexuals browsing IST after gym, feeling hopeless or sorry for yourselves, please don’t give up. I know those thoughts and they aren’t the pond. They are fish in your pond. They don’t tell you what to do. We are all going to make it

14. 1 month ago

feels good to look in the mirror
    feels good to pinch the skin over your abs and feel the hard muscles beneath
    feels good to move weight around
    feels good to bang out pull up
    feels good to run fast and far
    feels good to frick for a long time and not run out of breath
    it all feels good, feels way better than being fat and gay and weak
    also what else am I going to do with my time? stare at a screen and get depressed?

15. 1 month ago

I'd be pretty happy to look like that at his age.

16. 1 month ago

For the same reason to do anything in life
    Because I want to
    Thus I do it
    Want to be fit at [insert age]? Do it
    Want to kill someone? Do it
    Want to change the world? Do it
    Want to try anything? Do it
    When you leave success and failure behind the will to action is all you need to be
    Don't act, become action itself

17. 1 month ago

Cuz the ladies are mirin‘, including wife and kids.
    Forget about the baldness, when the other guy next to you is 10 years younger w hair on his head, but fat or skinny fat, the girls will look & smile at you.
    Also the back pain etc went away since I lift.

• 1 month ago

Forgot to mention: I‘m just coming back from a beach vacation and experienced this a whole week long.

And, guy on OPs pic is >60. When you‘re looking like that you‘re an absolute hero at that age! In that whole week I saw none old guy that fit. Only fatties and super-skinny ones.

18. 1 month ago

It's much harder to enjoy things when you are middle-aged or old if your health is complete dog shit and you are a fat frick well on your way to total immobility and type 2 diabetes.

19. 1 month ago

What's the point...?
    Of being strong and healthy...?
    Guess I never thought of why a person might find their own strength and health to be intrinsically valuable.
    Allow me to meditate on the subject