Why not triatlhon instead of gym? Im going to try three sessions of each discipline per week this year

Im 25 % bf, once i get lean im going to implement basic calisthenics again into my regime

Ape Out, Gorilla Mindset Shirt $21.68

Rise, Grind, Banana Find Shirt $21.68

Ape Out, Gorilla Mindset Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago

i miss being a competitive swimmer bros, i’m on this

2. 2 months ago

That bicycle is expensive senpai

• 2 months ago

this, and I don't want to hang around with the type of insufferable people who throw that kind of money into a fricking bicycle. I'll just do decathlons with the humble poors instead.

• 2 months ago

I just do all my training on a modified Opus Mode.

You don't have to buy one of those super expensive bikes unless you care about winning.

I only care about making it through without getting disqualified / competing against myself.

I can prove I am objectively better than someone who wins due to equipment if I can sustain a higher power output for a longer duration than the champion can.

• 2 months ago

>I lost the race but I am still better because I use shittier equipment
          >IF ONLY THEY KNEW HEHE

3. 2 months ago

>cerevelo
    Buy specialized allez, cheaper and just werks

4. 2 months ago

How old are you, OP?
    I live by the coast, and in my (sport) club there is a triathlon team. They start at a very young age (like 11yo). Boys and girls.
    Checking the old ones, you wouldn't believe how they look when reaching 40. Pretty bad. Triathlon is not a high impact sport like Iron Man but is gonna tax you a lot, so keep it simple and calm.

• 2 months ago

>Triathlon is not a high impact sport like Iron Man but is gonna tax you a lot, so keep it simple and calm.

Iron man is triathlon.

>Checking the old ones, you wouldn't believe how they look when reaching 40. Pretty bad.

Is that because they quit, or they do stupid diets like vegan diet, or too much time in the sun, or injuries, or shit genetics, or what?

5. 2 months ago

Triathlons are pretty popular with DYELs.

6. 2 months ago

biking or running on public roads is incredibly homosexual and when some drunk dude, girl on pills or grandma that cant see too good inevitably plows into you it will just be karma for all the years you spent fricking up traffic patterns being a homosexual.

with that preface out of the way swimming, running and biking are all based just stay off the road homosexual. get a trail bike and do nature paths is 100x better, hiking or trail running is 100x better. swimming is just straight up based.

7. 2 months ago

I've thought about it before, but it requires a LOT of time to train for and I'm too lazy.

8. 2 months ago

learning to swim is hard as frick

9. 2 months ago

Hey OP I'm 14% bodyfat and do triathlete training AND bouldering AND gym and YOGA all at once.

I also used to do martial arts and want to add more sports when I can though right now what I'm doing is taking up all my time and very challenging.

Pic related it's some of my badges I've earned in the last month or so.

>Uploading files in incognito mode is not allowed.
    >The File field has been cleared.

Gay, going to have to switch browsers to post the screencap.

• 2 months ago

>you must wait 17 seconds before posting an image reply

My god IST makes it so hard to post lately.

>Error: You seem to have mistyped the CAPTCHA. Please try again.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• 2 months ago

Well, what's the app, homosexual?

• 2 months ago

holy shit zoomers are so autistic...

>muh virtual achievement trophies

10. 2 months ago

I was a professional triathlete when I was younger- it's a super fun sport. Go for it OP
    It's much easier to train well with other people, if you can find a group near you then that'll help you hit your goals. And signing up for a race will keep you motivated

Instead of focusing on 3 sessions each discipline, consider allocating your time approximately to:
    20% swimming
    50% biking
    30% running
    That might happen to end up being 3 sessions each, but might be different
    In general, keep the intensity low (especially for running) to avoid injury

Also, there's not really any reason to wait to integrate the calisthenics, just start trying now

11. 2 months ago

I'm not really interested in biking but yeah, I considered it. Let's say they replaced biking with bouldering, I'd fricking love that.

12. 2 months ago

I considered training for it but realistically, the gear is expensive and I need to trade all my hard earned gains into dyel to have any hopes of making any half decent time so yeah frick that