>working in the office. >lunch time. >grab my perfectly meal prepped food. >one cup of chicken, nothing else

>working in the office
>lunch time
>grab my perfectly meal prepped food
>one cup of chicken, nothing else
>"that's all you're eating?"
>*ughhhhhhhhhh*
>is that a problem?
>"well I just thought you'd eat a full meal, something with more rice and maybe some vegetables since you're always about being healthy"
>rice has arsenic, pesticides and other anti nutrients
>vegetables are full of pesticides and anti nutrients
>"well eating only chicken for lunch cannot be healthy"
I'd kill them all if I could. How is the 200lb land whale secretary going to lecture 'ME' about being healthy.

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

1. 1 month ago

Taking you down a peg, no matter how miniscule and irrelevant, is a defensive ego cope.
    We can't beat them to a pulp for their stupidity anymore, so we just have to ignore and continue thriving

• 1 month ago

Seriously. Once the people in the office find out you care about fitness, they always think they are subject matter experts even when they are 250lbs

never had that problem.

2. 1 month ago

where do you get your vitamins and minerals from

>~~*vitamins*~~
      >~~*minerals*~~
      Just eat food. You'll get all the necessary vitamins and minerals from a meat/egg/dairy based diet

You're deficient in vit c

3. 1 month ago
    Himbo Chad

>buy a kilo of beef, 3 chorizo, 2 large carrots and a potato
    >make beef curry with rice
    >eat that shit up for work for 5 days straight

Get massive squat, dips, ohp gains in a week.

• 1 month ago

Sounds tasty Anon, want to share the recipe please?

Himbo Chad

Certainly.
        >Mince and stir fry ginger, onion, and garlic in butter or oil
        >add in your chuck steak cut into cubes , add some fish sauce, and let the sides char until brown under medium high heat
        >wait for the fat to render then add 1 cup of coconut milk and curry powder
        >add some sliced sausages of your choice then let it boil for an hour in low heat, add beef boullion cube
        >once meat is tender, put one mord cup of coconut milk, add your diced carrots and taters, then bell pepper
        Serve that shit up with hot jasmine or japanese rice

I'm on a cut. I can't eat junk 5 days a week anymore

They all know you're a pushover because
      >working in the office

The fricking office is a joke. Everyone is in everyone's business and the more you try to be an island the more they hate you because they have less dirt on you. Frick them seriously.

ha it's the berserkposter schizo with the eating disorder who gets mad when you say he's got an eating disorder
      anorexic gay

>eating healthy is an eating disorder
      You'll never post body so why bother posting bullshit.

He's common here?

No. I posted a few threads and now this homosexual keeps claiming i have an eating disorder

You're deficient in vit c

>You're going to get scurvy!!
      Kek. In 2024? Be real

• 1 month ago

A single cup of chicken is such an anorexic teenage girl tier meal dude grow up

• 1 month ago

I've already explained that 1, I'm short. 2, I'm on a cut, and 3 my goal is to be shredded not le visible abs

When you have real goals you need to be dedicated. That's all.

4. 1 month ago

They all know you're a pushover because
    >working in the office

5. 1 month ago

anorexic gay

He's common here?

• 1 month ago

Common enough I recognize him kek been, I've been on this website since 2008 though so I'm a newbie though

6. 1 month ago

>"well eating only chicken for lunch cannot be healthy"
    I've been told something similar, the response I gave.
    >"good news, that weird all song was right, most of what people believe is true is built on lies, whole layers of them."
    They think I'm crazy, but I have a tendency to predict things happening correctly. I'm a wacky sitcom side character to them.

7. 1 month ago

We get it, m8. You're the "cool edgy guy" in the ill-fitting Old Navy button down shirt that tries to come across as stoic and terse.
    I'm sure all the women in the office whisper about how mysterious you are, but you're too cool to care because you've got your small cup of dry-ass room temperature chicken tit to eat before hitting the gym and struggling with your plateau'd 1.5pl8 bench.
    homosexual

>before hitting the gym and struggling with your plateau'd 1.5pl8 bench
      Kek. Nice projection homosexual I hit 210 then realized it was a garbage metric of strength. Weighted dips are superior and actually are functional

• 1 month ago

>Weighted dips are superior and actually are functional
        Alright, Lieutenant Dan.
        The fact you haven't posted your body yet already demanded someone else has is really telling

• 1 month ago

I said I'm on a cut. The frick would I post my unfinished body just so you could nit pick things here and there. Wait till June and I'll post body and btfo you

8. 1 month ago
    AnavarGuy

>Chicken
    >Nothing else
    It had better be dark meat chicken OP or youre going to die if you keep that up.
    Keto is a meme diet (Which I'm doing right now anyway) but you need calories and nutrients still.
    I usually eat fish, dark meat chicken and fresh cheeses. Steaks if I'm feeling a little low energy.

9. 1 month ago

You are not Guts because you want to kill people who questioned you over only eating chicken

10. 1 month ago

>>rice has arsenic, pesticides and other anti nutrients
    are full of pesticides and anti nutrients
    you know that shit concentrates the farther up the food chain you go, right? if you're worried about toxins in your veg you should avoid meat at all costs