Do you think you could beat her in a fight? Probably not you would get your ass beat. No amount of weight lifting will make you a warrior

1. 2 months ago

Martial arts are called an "art" for a reason. A lot of it is like impressive ballet and 99% of it only works in strictly regulated competitions where you have to follow certain rules and you are matched up against people with a similar weight and skill level.

Any man that is even remotely fit could grab her by her hair and swing her around like a ragdoll, then just slam her into the ground and beat her into a bloody pulp. Raw strength and mass will win 90% of the time.

>grab her by her hair
      What if she was wearing a hair piece?

• 2 months ago

Than I would ask her to take it off, politely of course.

• 2 months ago

karate is a joke of a martial art.

mass only helps to an extend after which it becomes a disadvantage, most power lifters have shitty mobility and thus you can easily put them in a hold.

wrestling arts are primarily strength based though, but not entirely size or weight.

>grabs her hair
      >she breaks your arm
      Nice one idiot

• 2 months ago

This isn't Dead or Alive bro, lay off the fantasy games.

• 2 months ago

>he thinks a woman can do this to anything but a woman or a basedboy (basically a woman)

• 2 months ago

>I’m bigger so I’ll automatically win
          >gets face smashed
          Just admit it

• 2 months ago

Bro just look how fragile and small her hands are

• 2 months ago

the "art" term comes from the latin "ars" which means "science" or "work", retard

• 2 months ago

So? Nobody cares except you, nerd.

• 2 months ago

so stop being ignorant and stupid? don't get defensive because you made a mistake, gayman

• 2 months ago

Sorry I hurt your feelings because you think karate actually works in a real fight.

• 2 months ago

Prove that I’m wrong you stupid bitch.

• 2 months ago

You're arguing with yourself. Nobody even claimed to define the word except you. You are mentally ill and need help.

• 2 months ago

you don’t even know how to act when you got fact checked. Loser

• 2 months ago

never claimed that, just said what "art" really meant

• 2 months ago

You need therapy. Seek help.

wtf

Yes and no.

Weight and strength are very important. More important than many martial artists admit.

If you don`t have at least basic experience in fighting you will not be able to use your strength though but turn around like a moron as soon as someone hits you in the face.
      This is a normal reaction.

Most people vastly overestimate their fighting skills.

IST ladies and gentlemen

2. 2 months ago

One punch is all it would take. Muscle mass is very important in fighting. Also bone density. It is retarded to think otherwise.

• 2 months ago

you aren't going to punch harder from gaining additional muscle mass.

>grabs her hair
      >she breaks your arm
      Nice one idiot

she is trained in karate not any functional martial art that's actually used in fighting.

Yeah it's retarded fantasy. Just like it doesn't matter how strong and trained you are, you'll never beat a bear 1 on 1 barehanded

comparing women to men is as stupid as comparing men to each other.

most people don't have the anatomy to ever be decent at fighting.

• 2 months ago

>you aren't going to punch harder from gaining additional muscle mass.

Additional muscle mass is the bodies response to heavy stress so that the body can lift the weight more easily; i.e getting stronger.

By definition adding strength means adding force.

So yws. Adding muscle mass means adding additional power as per the definition of strength. You literally cannot build additional muscle mass without doing so.

• 2 months ago

Additional muscle mass does make you able to punch harder. Technique is very important to punching power too so I kind of get what your trying to say. If you build muscle you can hit harder. A 240 pound man is going to be able to hit very hard compared to a 180 pound man, but not if the 240 pound man doesn't have some technique.

• 2 months ago

>karate moron moves like a flyweight but Anon only needs one

3. 2 months ago

I dated a competitive powerlifter for about a year, she had a DL record in her weight class. I'm not strong in the slightest and train for aesthetics and I could overpower her easily play fighting. I think this narrative that some trained women can rival men for strength is some sort of fantasy of reddit basedboys in all honesty. chud-fetishists. Men are vastly stronger than women and I think the average man on the street could hospitalise a professional female fighter if his life depended on it.

More like... bearhanded WHOOOOAAAAAAAA

>you'll never beat a bear 1 on 1 barehanded
        Not with that attitude gay

• 2 months ago

You think she’s average? She’ll kick yo ass

• 2 months ago

I also dated a powerlifting champion and could beat her at wrestling however her weight class was under 100lb so it wasn't much of a fair fight at all. Then I dated a Chinese spy and she was impressively strong, could hold me up with her hands while I fucked her and gave a good fight when we were playing.

• 2 months ago

Go on about overpowering her in play fighting haha sounds neat hah

4. 2 months ago

Who

5. 2 months ago

My ex routinely crushed my head with her thighs until I genuinely had to beg her to stop. That makes me a winner, not a loser lmao

6. 2 months ago

Yeah I'd fuck her up. The average gamer, desk jockey, podcast sucking estrogen abomination "male" would not. She'd kill them.

7. 2 months ago

tiny asian chick who by the looks of the outfit is not competing in an actual proper combat sport. yeah i gonna go with 17 year old chronic masturbator me would have beat her with one arm, thanks.

8. 2 months ago

five pounds of muscle on a woman is equal to three pounds of muscle on a man. also it looks like she does a martial art that is primarily performative, she's doing a pose like she's performing a kata and she appears ot be in an polympic stadium with a red belt. she has a red belt yet she is young so , it appears she is doing a martial art that is about doing forms and maybe point fighting, not actual full resistance sparring.

i could quite easily destroy her. i would just hug her, take her down, and smush her while she told me to "quit it" and got flustered. i take kick boxing and bjj and i weigh 230 pounds and am 6'3, and i lift weights. it would be very silly and she would look cute while being flustered under my immense girth and weight and high testostereone.

9. 2 months ago

I don't understand how there are so many serious replies to this thread. Is IST completely braindead? Full of newfags?

• 2 months ago

I like how he has zero muscle mass

She isn't choking him.

• 2 months ago

Still a DYEL, just not anorexic I suppose. Average mutt can't do a pushup or pull up so what do you expect.

• 2 months ago

>anorexic teen locked by a trained woman
      IST btfo

• 2 months ago

you sound a newfag yourself.

welcome to IST where half the threads are bait, and you post coinslot on dubs.

10. 2 months ago

Yes, I'd just sit on her.
    t. fatass from /fat/

11. 2 months ago

i'm a very unpredictable psychopath so I could probably win by strategy/intellect (also because of that massive-jawed Gentile subhuman phenotype).

12. 2 months ago

>nothing personae kid
    >gives her a quick 1-2 and scores a TKO victory

13. 2 months ago

She will age. She will become sick. She will die. This photo will be forgotten. She will be forgotten. You become 30, you miss your 20s. You become 40, you miss your 30s. You become 50, you miss your 40s. You become 60, you miss your 50s... Then, you are close to death and you wish to live again. There is nothing of essence or relevant in any mundane affairs, it is all utterly pointless and absurd. That warrior face of hers, that pose, whatever she thinks she is, it will be all gone without a trace, eventually it will be all forgotten. Such a tiny fraction of time washed away by the eons. Your entire character is nothing and never will amount to nothing relevant. You are but an amalgamation of condition and circumstance and there is nothing in there that you can call "you" It's the biggest lie, the greatest illusion in this life, there is nothing that you can point at and say "this is me" You didn't chose anything and it's all impermanent and out of your control, time is relentless and so is decay. Your body is not yours. Your mind does things on its own, you can't even control it, you just attach this inexistent "you" to it's processes and identify with them but that's just being delusional. Knowing all of this what is the point of this great strive for more? No matter what it is it is just seeking happiness. When I get ripped I will be happy. When I get a girlfriend I will be happy. When I become rich I will be happy. When... It never ends. The novelty wears off, it becomes normal, it becomes common, and you seek more. It's stupid.

14. 2 months ago

>tfw no qt tomboy karateka gf

Your email address will not be published.