Doing this dogshit movement kept both my back and rear delts in dyel prison for years

And yes the same applies to barbell rows too
If you actually care about looking good, do not do a single barbell/pendlay row

1. 5 months ago

I didn't get any size on my upper back and rear delts until I did facepulls and dropped barbell rows

• 5 months ago

what set to rep numbers u doing mang.

i dont know if i'm flying too high or too low

• 5 months ago

This, I'm convinced barbell exercises are ego lifting perma injured retards that look indistinguishable from picrel nobody would ever guess you lift until a barbell dropped from the sky and challenged everyone in the room to a lift off. Stick with cables, dumbbells and iso machines

2. 5 months ago

works on my machine
    barbell rows gave me the entirety of my back so yeah ill continue to do them thank you

3. 5 months ago

works just fine for me idk

4. 5 months ago

How much can you row OP.

You can row more than your bodyweight right?

works just fine for me idk

works on my machine

Cope
      A weighted pic related is better than rows

• 5 months ago

Why won't you tell us your lifts OP?
        Rows are a staple movement for the whole back

• 5 months ago

>Rows are a staple movement for the whole back
          Why

• 5 months ago

Because they use basically the entirety of the back, trapezius, rhomboids, latissimus dorsi, rear deltoid, the muscles of the scapula, as well as the biceps, brachialis, and brachioradialis

• 5 months ago

Now I get it. You don't like doing rows because you hate seeing how little weight you can lift. That's normal, get over it.

• 5 months ago

my brother in christ those two exercises are going to recruit different muscle groups in the back. Of fucking course rows won't make your wings pop, they aren't supposed to.

Just tell me why I should barbell row over different pull up variations or other isolation movements

• 5 months ago

>You still haven't explained why they're a 'staple' exercise aside from powershitter cope
            speaking like this you deserve zero positive interaction and i hope nobody responds to you or this thread anymore

• 5 months ago

agreed, it is better. but rows are still good and work for me

• 5 months ago

>A weighted pic related is better than rows
        Pull-ups build back width, rows build depth. You want both

5. 5 months ago

>you still haven't explained the answer apart from that time you explained the answer

More cope
      >b-but I've been doing them for years! How could this be!!
      Why are powershitters so against a cable or even dumbbell variation? Even a weighted pull up mogs these to oblivion
      You aren't building anything with your momentum rows, which is what they should call them.
      Cope more by telling me "YOU AREN'T ROWING ENOUGH" when you swing the barbell into your stomach and basically have 0 contraction

Lol all these angry replies
        Once I stopped doing these and did more cable seated rows, dumbbell rows and even fucking bodyweight inverted rows my back got thicker and wider
        The most hilarious cope is the weight argument
        Again, we don't give a fuck about how much weight you swing into your fat powershitter belly

(you)

• 5 months ago

Are you having difficulty confronting that you have been wasting your time on these
          It should be pretty easy to tell that once you actually do the lift that it does minimal for back hypertrophy
          You wont gain a thing by bending your back over and swinging the bar into your fat stomach using mostly your arms

>using mostly your arms

Found your problem, ma’am.

• 5 months ago

>doing the movement wrong yields subpar results

6. 5 months ago

Lol all these angry replies
    The most hilarious cope is the weight argument

7. 5 months ago

Pendlay rows, pullups and dumbell rows are the triarchy of a big back

8. 5 months ago

>no body posts
    I guess nobody here knows how to get a bigger back. What site do I go to?

9. 5 months ago

Uh oh, OP pissed the powersharters off

10. 5 months ago

I do rows on light Pull day when I don't deadlift. They're meh tier imo, I only feel my back engaged when I do other row variations.

11. 5 months ago

These are good exercise to improve your deadlift. If you don't deadlift there are better lifts.

12. 5 months ago

Most of my back work these days is bodyweight inverted rows chest supported and pull up variations, but I've found doing a set or two of heavy barbell rows really gets the blood flowing well.

13. 5 months ago

Who the fuck doesn't row this must be a troll post

14. 5 months ago

you're doing it wrong then. If you don't keep your wrists and elbows stacked, pull your hands back toward your hips, and use low enough weight to be able to make the movement about retracting your scaps and keeping your arms inactive, nothing is gonna happen for your back. So many retarded newfags load up as much weight on this shit as possible, use shit form, and are basically just giving themselves a bad biceps workout... just because you CAN row x weight doesn't mean you should or that it will work your back. Good form + high TUT > lurching around cheat-repping 225 lbs